PDA

View Full Version : Hasan Gets Death Penalty

Kathianne
03-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Finally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/08/28/military-jury-sentences-fort-hood-killer-hasan/2712803/

NightTrain
03-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Execute him. Kill him now.

Gunny
03-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Execute him. Kill him now.

You can hold him while I pull the trigger. Wouldn't want me to miss and make him suffer, would we? :laugh:

aboutime
03-06-2016, 06:23 PM
I would like to be the person holding the syringe full of BACON grease:salute:, that is injected into his Heart.

Perianne
03-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Hehehehe. I hope I don't make any of you guys mad at me!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2016, 08:05 PM
You can hold him while I pull the trigger. Wouldn't want me to miss and make him suffer, would we? :laugh:

Stuff his mouth with raw bacon tape it shut with duct tape--then
Shoot him in the left foot, then right foot, next left knee , then right knee , next left shoulder right shoulder
space the shots 5 minutes apart using 22 caliber rifle, so he suffers long until he bleeds to death.
And if he last more than 30 minutes(without bleeding to death) shoot him right in the family jewels with 12ga buckshot.
Make the ffing bastard suffer!!!!!
Myself, I'd take my hunting knife and carve on his as for about two days, then cut his throat real slow after scalping him first.. --Tyr

Elessar
03-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Finally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/08/28/military-jury-sentences-fort-hood-killer-hasan/2712803/

About Frikkin Time1

Firing Squad or hung by barbed wire seem right.

LongTermGuy
03-06-2016, 08:11 PM

Hey Gunny...learn to share....I have some new "home brewed" 10mm loads I would like to try out:laugh:

Perianne
03-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Stuff his mouth with raw bacon tape it shut with duct tape--then
Shoot him in the left foot, then right foot, next left knee , then right knee , next left shoulder right shoulder
space the shots 5 minutes apart using 22 caliber rifle, so he suffers long until he bleeds to death.
And if he last more than 30 minutes(without bleeding to death) shoot him right in the family jewels with 12ga buckshot.
Make the ffing bastard suffer!!!!!
Myself, I'd take my hunting knife and carve on his as for about two days, then cut his throat real slow after scalping him first.. --Tyr

Thanks. Now I am going to have nightmares about getting shot in the left knee, then the right knee, then....

:)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Thanks. Now I am going to have nightmares about getting shot in the left knee, then the right knee, then....

:)

Thats me, generous to a fault and always trying to help..- ;)--Tyr

darin
03-07-2016, 04:17 AM
Do any Christians here forgive the man?

Voted4Reagan
03-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Stone him.... If he is so fond of Sharia Law... Let him experience it.

Voted4Reagan
03-07-2016, 06:32 AM

I can forgive him.... but his sentence isn't negated by that forgiveness.

darin
03-07-2016, 07:00 AM
Forgiveness requires forgiveness of punishment - at least within the Christian Faith.

Voted4Reagan
03-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Forgiveness requires forgiveness of punishment - at least within the Christian Faith.

I can forgive the actions of the man.

Only God can forgive his crimes against the covenant and the 10 commandments.

Drummond
03-07-2016, 07:27 AM

This trash deserves his punishment (and then some !!). I for one cannot consider any alternative to that. However, it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that some Leftie or other will want to make a 'we must respect his human rights' argument to try and argue for clemency.

Gunny
03-07-2016, 08:19 AM

Not that I'm aware of. :laugh:

Gunny
03-07-2016, 08:24 AM

Respectfully disagree. The entire Bible is lesson in accountability for one's actions. Crimes against God and Man.

darin
03-07-2016, 08:58 AM
I can forgive the actions of the man.

Only God can forgive his crimes against the covenant and the 10 commandments.

That's doctrinally unsound. On a couple fronts:

First - God commands forgiveness but only if its genuine. Fake or incomplete forgiveness isn't forgiveness. You can't forgive just the actions. The man drove the actions - the two are inseparable. Either you forgive the man and everything that is the result of who he is, or you do not.

Secondly - God does not give a shit about obeying the 10 commandments because those are not for HIM, he gave those to the Israelites because they needed it. Everything that was TheLaw is done, over; it makes NO value because Christ fulfilled everything. Since Christ - there is no death, no sacrifice, no punishment.

Respectfully disagree. The entire Bible is lesson in accountability for one's actions. Crimes against God and Man.

Except in the new testament. :)

jimnyc
03-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Shoot each toe off individually with a very small caliber gun. Then each hand in total, to have a little mercy on him. Let him lose a lot of blood and suffer. Maybe even waterboard him. Then take an RPG and shoot him in his face and end it.

NightTrain
03-07-2016, 09:07 AM

It's not for me to forgive him. He didn't murder me or mine.

He's an animal that needs to be put down, much the same as a rabid dog. I don't care if the dog knows why he's being killed, I want the result of making our society safer by killing such animals so they can do no more harm.

Voted4Reagan
03-07-2016, 09:20 AM

First - God commands forgiveness but only if its genuine. Fake or incomplete forgiveness isn't forgiveness. You can't forgive just the actions. The man drove the actions - the two are inseparable. Either you forgive the man and everything that is the result of who he is, or you do not.

Secondly - God does not give a shit about obeying the 10 commandments because those are not for HIM, he gave those to the Israelites because they needed it. Everything that was TheLaw is done, over; it makes NO value because Christ fulfilled everything. Since Christ - there is no death, no sacrifice, no punishment.

Punishment on Earth is the at the laws of Man. He broke those laws. I can forgive him all I want for he things he has done... His sentence is his sentence... that he can't escape. It it the response and punishment to his crimes here on Earth.

God reserves FINAL Judgement and Punishment for himself. As is evidenced in the bible God will take action against those that make transgressions against him and his Covenant and Commandments. It matters not that the covenant was made back in the Old Testament with the Children of Israel... Jesus was a Jew. Those laws still apply even in the New Testament. Jesus was a Jew, of the House of David, he was an Israelite. Christianity as a construct came years after his death...

But he is still a Jew... The inscription on the cross bears this out.

The acronym INRI represents the Latin inscription IESVS. NAZARENVS. REX. IVDÆORVM (Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum), in English reads as "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews".

Sorry Darin... you can't selectively apply the rules of Christianity.

Man may forgive man... but it doesn't excuse him from the Judgement of God or his crimes on earth.

Gunny
03-07-2016, 09:22 AM

Trying to get philosophical on me in your old age? Or is that MY old age?:laugh:

The thing is, if you don't draw a line in the sand, how do you exist as a people? Christians exist because of the people that laid the smacketh down. If you go solely by doctrine, Christians wouldn't be alive. I love the whole Utopian idea. When someone figures out how to make it work, I'm all for it. I wish most of y'all would just go away and let me live in piece.

The difference between me and Christ (aside from that being perfect stuff), I'll kill your ass. He let himself get killed by his own church because he wouldn't fight.

Lip Gallagher
08-15-2016, 03:55 AM
Thank you very much for the shared information.