PDA

View Full Version : Could Trump Melt Down?

Kathianne
03-05-2016, 10:09 AM
A strong case here, I thought the moderators saved him by switching to Kasich too. Won't happen in the general election debates or contest. If he wins the GOP nomination-all media, right and left, that aren't in his pocket-will give him no quarter. His current mouthpieces are going to go out of their ways to show their 'toughness in vetting' His opposition will have everything that was brought up and a whole lot more.

I've pretty much figured he'd grab some Bernie supporters and add them to his existing, he's not going to get those that put Constitution above party and their values above winning against 'the man.' He likely will not get the Bernie leftovers, they'll stay home. His lifetime of 'dealing' puts him with no core, they are idealists.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432381/donald-trump-backtracking-unraveling

revelarts
03-05-2016, 02:57 PM
TRUMP:
"I'm anti guns -- I'm not anti guns"
"I'm pro-choice -- I'm not pro-choice"
"I'm for universal healthcare -- I'm not for universal health care"
"I used Illegals to build my building -- I'm against Illegal immigration"
"I love Clinton -- I hate Clinton"
"Medical Marijuana is bad -- Medical Marijuana is good"
"I'd order American soldiers to kill terrorist innocent family members,-- “i would not order a military officer to disobey the law.”
"I forced an old lady out of her home to build Trump Plaza --
"My penis is bigger- my penis is not too big"
I want to make America great again"

there's something there for everyone.
Some Bernie supporters will support Trump. Not because they agree with his policies so much but because they think he's "anti-establishment" .

LongTermGuy
03-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Anyone can melt down...they / WE... all have skeletons....be a good idea to wait for it to happen first...its still early...Im sure there are many surprises in store to come for us viewers to see...This is why its so Interesting and everybody is talking about it.... :poke:

:laugh:

Kathianne
03-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Anyone can melt down...they / WE... all have skeletons....be a good idea to wait for it to happen first...its still early...Im sure there are many surprises in store to come for us viewers to see...This is why its so Interesting and everybody is talking about it.... :poke:

:laugh:

Ah hell, I take hope where I can find it, no sense in waiting! :poke: :laugh:

LongTermGuy
03-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Ah hell, I take hope where I can find it, no sense in waiting! :poke: :laugh:

http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-clip-art-thumbs-up-clipart-two-thumbs-up-happy-smiley-emoticon-512x512-eec6.png
http://iheartinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/And-I-promise-you-this-No-matter-who-enters-your-life-I-will-love-you-more-than-any-of-them.jpg
:laugh::poke:

gabosaurus
03-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Trump was not real happy today when the University of Central Florida decided that anyone that wanted to attend Saturday's rally in Orlando could gain entrance until capacity was reached. Which means there were quite a few protesters in the crowd. Many of whom made it quite close to the front. It was not quite the hand picked GOP crowd he is used to.
Multiple protests inside and outside the arena caused quite a stir, leading to Trump arriving an hour late. He appeared to lose his cool a few times when beset by hecklers. Police removed numerous demonstrators, but no arrests were made.

tailfins
03-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Trump was not real happy today when the University of Central Florida decided that anyone that wanted to attend Saturday's rally in Orlando could gain entrance until capacity was reached. Which means there were quite a few protesters in the crowd. Many of whom made it quite close to the front. It was not quite the hand picked GOP crowd he is used to.
Multiple protests inside and outside the arena caused quite a stir, leading to Trump arriving an hour late. He appeared to lose his cool a few times when beset by hecklers. Police removed numerous demonstrators, but no arrests were made.

If there's no photos or video it didn't happen.

Black Diamond
03-05-2016, 09:51 PM
If there's no photos or video it didn't happen.

I guess OJ is innocent, then.

LongTermGuy
03-05-2016, 10:52 PM
​*Trump just got Kentucky also... split tonight Trump and Cruz....Trump still with 100 plus Delegate Lead so far...

Trump holding conference NOW...Fox News...

Black Diamond
03-05-2016, 10:53 PM
​*Trump just got Kentucky also... split tonight Trump and Cruz....Trump still with 100 plus Delegate Lead so far...

Trump holding conference NOW...Fox News...

Does this mean it comes down to Ohio, Florida, and Michigan? Maybe even California?

LongTermGuy
03-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Does this mean it comes down to Ohio, Florida, and Michigan? Maybe even California?

​I dont Know...I do know Trump is doing well in Florida...and edging out well...in Ohio...

Oh...BTW..Again...I like Trump and Cruz...but prefer Trump....Rubio needs to go back to his pool parties

Black Diamond
03-05-2016, 11:40 PM
​I dont Know...I do know Trump is doing well in Florida...and edging out well...in Ohio...

Oh...BTW..Again...I like Trump and Cruz...but prefer Trump....Rubio needs to go back to his pool parties
Go back to his pool parties..

Quote of the year. :lol:

LongTermGuy
03-06-2016, 12:22 AM
....Anyone Just hear Judge Jeanine Opening statement ...WOW!

She just spanked Mitt Romney..I mean BAD...!:laugh: Brought up all his dirty Laundry!

"Judge Jeanine Pirro issued a call to voters not to let the Republican establishment or anyone else tell them who to vote for."

Black Diamond
03-06-2016, 12:25 AM
....Anyone Just hear Judge Jeanine Opening statement ...WOW!

She just spanked Mitt Romney..I mean BAD...!:laugh: Brought up all his dirty Laundry!

"Judge Jeanine Pirro issued a call to voters not to let the Republican establishment or anyone else tell them who to vote for."

No but Romney needs to shut his mouth at least 47% of the way.