PDA

View Full Version : interesting Trump endorsements and supporters

revelarts
03-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Jesse Ventura
On Feb. 29, the former Minnesota governor said he is torn between supporting Donald Trump and Sen. Bernie Sanders. He told the Associated Press, “People give them no PAC money, no special interest money. To me, that’s the most important thing."

Alex Jones

Mike Tyson
During an October 2015 interview with the Huffington Post, the former heavyweight champion said, "I think he should be president of the United States."

David Duke
“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,”
Duke then urged his followers to call Trump’s campaign headquarters to volunteer.
“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have.”

Chris Christie
"I will lend my support between now and November in any way for Donald,"

Ted Nugent
During an interview posted online by Newsmax TV on Jan. 20, the entertainer expressed his approval of Trump. "I like Donald Trump because he is bold and he is treating the culture war as the culture war that it is," he said.

Gary Busey
After his "Dancing with the Stars" debut in 2015, the actor told FOX411 how much he believes in the presidential candidacy of his former "Celebrity Apprentice" boss.

Black Diamond
03-05-2016, 04:38 PM
So Buddy Holly is supporting the Donald.

LongTermGuy
03-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Jesse Ventura
On Feb. 29, the former Minnesota governor said he is torn between supporting Donald Trump and Sen. Bernie Sanders. He told the Associated Press, “People give them no PAC money, no special interest money. To me, that’s the most important thing."

Alex Jones

Mike Tyson
During an October 2015 interview with the Huffington Post, the former heavyweight champion said, "I think he should be president of the United States."

David Duke
“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,”
Duke then urged his followers to call Trump’s campaign headquarters to volunteer.
“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have.”

Chris Christie
"I will lend my support between now and November in any way for Donald,"

Ted Nugent
During an interview posted online by Newsmax TV on Jan. 20, the entertainer expressed his approval of Trump. "I like Donald Trump because he is bold and he is treating the culture war as the culture war that it is," he said.

Gary Busey
After his "Dancing with the Stars" debut in 2015, the actor told FOX411 how much he believes in the presidential candidacy of his former "Celebrity Apprentice" boss.

Good..everybody is still able to endorse who they choose in this country...behind every endorsement there are many voters...every vote still counts in this country...

Black Diamond
03-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Good..everybody is still able to endorse who they choose in this country...behind every endorsement there are many voters...every vote still counts in this country...

You're supposed to feel guilty/stupid for supporting the same candidate some or all of those individuals support.

LongTermGuy
03-05-2016, 05:21 PM
You're supposed to feel guilty/stupid for supporting the same candidate some or all of those individuals support.

Oh ...I understand...I support Jesus Christ also...which some / many dont...and I dont feel stupid...In fact neither myself or Jimmy dont feel stupid for supporting Trump or Jesus Christ....People supporting Hillary or any of the other Republican Candidates ...I think nothing of it...its their business... Part of the process...

revelarts
03-07-2016, 11:12 PM

people talk about "feeling guilty" I really don't care about your feelings. I want people to think.
IS this RIGHT? Does this make sense? Is it the best? Is it Just? If this guy supports Trump, WHY? Is that reason valid? If not why not?
Do i have the same views? Is this good for Trump? good for the country?

also
, well , See I like Ventura and Jones but many or the right piss on them both without mercy.
It's just interesting to see how if/how peoples views of some soften when they are on the same team.

And i understand why they support Trump... sort 0f... it's the same Anti-Establishment thing. They support anyone outside of the establishment that's going to slow the establishment globalist train at this point. even as they know full well the bad points of Trump.

Christie sees something else... a meal ticket maybe.
Who knows what Busey see today, depends on what drugs he's taking.
David Duke and Ted Neugeunt sees Trump as something else. and it's not as someone who's going to stand for "Christian values".

At lot of dark hopes and fears riding on the Trump.

Black Diamond
03-07-2016, 11:20 PM
people talk about "feeling guilty" I really don't care about your feelings. I want people to think.
IS this RIGHT? does this make sense. If this guy supports Trump, WHY? Is that reason valid? If not why not?
Do i have the same views? Is this good for Trump good for the country?

also
, well , See I like Ventura and Jones but many or the right piss on them both without mercy.
It's just interesting to see how if/how peoples views of some soften when they are on the same team.

And i understand why they support Trump... sort 0f... it's the same Anti-Establishment thing. They support anyone outside of the establishment that's going to slow the establishment globalist train at this point. even as they know full well the bad points of Trump.

Christie see something else... a meal ticket maybe.
David Duke and Ted Neugeunt sees Trump as something else. and it's not as someone who's going to stand for "Christian values".

We are down to two candidates realistically. Or do you mean those who support trump and no one else?. I am pretty sure McCain endorsed Duke as well. Did you hold folks feet to the fire about him? You probably did.

Crazy people support candidates every cycle.

Black Diamond
03-07-2016, 11:22 PM
IS this RIGHT? Does this make sense? Is it the best? Is it Just? If this guy supports Trump, WHY? Is that reason valid? If not why not?
Do i have the same views? Is this good for Trump? good for the country?

also

Christie sees something else... a meal ticket maybe.

And to which views are you referring?