PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Iranians want democracy, nuclear inspections

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Story Highlights

Poll shows 80 percent of Iranians are in favor of full nuclear inspections
The economy is the No. 1 concern for most Iranians, according to poll
79 percent support system in which leaders elected through free, direct elections
Terror Free Tomorrow, a U.S.-based group, conducted interviews last month

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/07/16/iran.poll/index.html

Now we just need to get our Government to do something about it. If we have the people of Iran behind us that Government will fall easily and that den of terror would be shut down aling with any fear of a surprise nuclear attack by a company that is activly trying to come up with nuclear weapons.

Yurt
07-17-2007, 09:26 PM
I have to wonder how they came up with that poll. Even assuming poll errors, I have a hard time believing they were able to contact that many iranians "living" in iran.

Gaffer
07-17-2007, 09:39 PM
I have to wonder how they came up with that poll. Even assuming poll errors, I have a hard time believing they were able to contact that many iranians "living" in iran.

Yeah seems like a questionable poll. I do know there are a lot of iranians there that want the government taken down. They just don't have the ability to do it. But I think an Afghanistan type of operation would do wonders there.

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Internet poll? Maybe Iranian's visiting the US? Or maybe one of our reporters that are in Iran talking to people on the basis of anonimity? Who know, although we can't believe everything the media prints, but if it is something that Liberals are generally against like this then you have got to be pretty sure it is acurate somehow.