PDA

View Full Version : Cruz vs Hillary.

Black Diamond
03-08-2016, 01:31 PM
If this primary race turns around, and Cruz, gets the delegates (screw you Willard), he is currently tied with Hillary in National polling (within margin of error). Will this hold up? Can Cruz really beat Hillary?

Abbey Marie
03-08-2016, 01:45 PM
If this primary race turns around, and Cruz, gets the delegates (screw you Willard), he is currently tied with Hillary in National polling (within margin of error). Will this hold up? Can Cruz really beat Hillary?

Based on no evidence, I've always assumed he could not beat Hillary. I don't know if Trump can, either.

Kathianne
03-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Based on no evidence, I've always assumed he could not beat Hillary. I don't know if Trump can, either.

If Cruz wins it would be because the dems stay home as they have in the primaries. Don't know that will happen. Contrary to what I've seen here, there's questions if Trump's supporters would vote for Cruz.

Final answer: Anyone's guess.

NightTrain
03-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Cruz can beat Hillary. Dem turnout is way down, and GOP turnout is breaking all kinds of records. Not to mention the mass defections that have Debbie Wasserman-Schultz soiling herself.

I'm feeling confident that Cruz, Rubio or Trump will win by a large margin. The Democrats have two awful candidates with very serious flaws, and they're going to get annihilated when the General begins.

fj1200
03-08-2016, 02:46 PM

She is extremely beatable. Especially if she is "tied" with a Republican at this point.

NightTrain
03-08-2016, 02:58 PM
She is extremely beatable. Especially if she is "tied" with a Republican at this point.

Especially when you consider how divided the GOP field is right now. Once the GOP has one guy, those numbers are going to shoot up.

Black Diamond
03-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Especially when you consider how divided the GOP field is right now. Once the GOP has one guy, those numbers are going to shoot up.
Sounds good.

Black Diamond
03-08-2016, 03:07 PM

He is actually "ahead". But it's within margin of error.

Perianne
03-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Although I hope and pray not, I fear and expect that the Dems will win.

glockmail
03-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Obama = Carter, Cruz = Reagan. History is repeating itself as I predicted....