View Full Version : University president fired after alleged rape cover-up

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 12:17 AM
Story Highlights

School officials had ruled out foul play in rape and killing of a student
Laura Dickinson's body was discovered in her dorm room last December
Another student was arrested in February and is awaiting trial

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/16/university.dismissal.ap/index.html

WTF? A rape/murder and the University tell's the family of the victim there was no foul play? The Board of Regents needs to clean house. The executives covered up a horrible crime and put students faculty members and the community in danger.

waterrescuedude2000
07-17-2007, 12:21 AM
To get rid of all liberals and toughen punishment in our coutry. I guarantee if the punishments were harsher people would think twice about offending. CASTRATION by sword for all rapists.

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 12:52 AM
To get rid of all liberals and toughen punishment in our coutry. I guarantee if the punishments were harsher people would think twice about offending. CASTRATION by sword for al rapists.

That;s a little to extreme for our country. I support the Death Penalty though.

waterrescuedude2000
07-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Whats so wrong with castration? I guarantee people would think twice hey when i get caught they are going to take a sword to my ..... And chop it off then i wont ever be able to use it again.

07-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Whats so wrong with castration? I guarantee people would think twice hey when i get caught they are going to take a sword to my ..... And chop it off then i wont ever be able to use it again.

because its not always a sex thing, its often a power issue. it wouldnt matter if they had no penis. they would find a way to violate others.

waterrescuedude2000
07-17-2007, 02:33 AM
because its not always a sex thing, its often a power issue. it wouldnt matter if they had no penis. they would find a way to violate others.

Ok true enough. Its not always just a sex thing. But regardless of what it is I guarantee the pain of being Castrated would keep them on the straight and narrow. I mean I know I dont want to cause myself to go through that kind of suffering.

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 01:53 PM

Exactly, that's why in a lot of rape cases you hear about them using other objects as well.

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 01:55 PM

Kida like Bill Clinton and his Cigars. :laugh2: