PDA

View Full Version : Carson To Endorse Trump

Kathianne
03-10-2016, 08:25 PM
tomorrow so says WaPo.

gabosaurus
03-10-2016, 09:09 PM
The dogs are turning tail and begging at the feet of their potential master. :rolleyes:

"Yes, I hate you. But I want a cabinet post!"

Hitler purged his turncoat "supporters" after he gained power. We'll see what Trump does.

Black Diamond
03-10-2016, 09:43 PM
I am loving it.

NightTrain
03-10-2016, 09:48 PM
I knew it.

When Carson missed his queue at the CNN debate and Trump stood there with him to help him out, that's when I figured Carson would support Trump after dropping.

Black Diamond
03-10-2016, 10:04 PM
I knew it.

When Carson missed his queue at the CNN debate and Trump stood there with him to help him out, that's when I figured Carson would support Trump after dropping.
Their temperaments are so different...

Christie's made sense to me..

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 05:35 AM
I am loving it.

I thought it was also amusing when Anderson Cooper was interviewing Carly Fiorina last night and was asking her about this endorsement. She scoffed at the percentage of support he had. But I believe he was still getting support until a week ago - while didn't Fiorina NOT even make it to the 1st primary?

Black Diamond
03-11-2016, 05:41 AM
I thought it was also amusing when Anderson Cooper was interviewing Carly Fiorina last night and was asking her about this endorsement. She scoffed at the percentage of support he had. But I believe he was still getting support until a week ago - while didn't Fiorina NOT even make it to the 1st primary?
Right after New Hampshire.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/10/politics/carly-fiorina-drops-out-suspends-campaign/

Black Diamond
03-11-2016, 05:43 AM
Carly was tearing into ABC for being cut from one of the debates. She referred to the network as the "anyone but Carly" network on Greta's program, saying something like "They know I can beat Hillary so they don't want me at the debate". It was funny actually.

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 05:48 AM
Carly was tearing into ABC for being cut from one of the debates. She referred to the network as the "anyone but Carly" network on Greta's program, saying something like "They know I can beat Hillary so they don't want me at the debate". It was funny actually.

Perhaps she could have beat Hillary, who know. But in order to do so, you have to be the nominee of your own side first. Or at least in the top 5. Or maybe top 10. Or maybe top 15.

Black Diamond
03-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Perhaps she could have beat Hillary, who know. But in order to do so, you have to be the nominee of your own side first. Or at least in the top 5. Or maybe top 10. Or maybe top 15.

Yeah she had her lfew minutes where she drew Trump's blood and went up in the polls. But once Carson made those comments about Muslims not being fit for office, it seemed he went up at her expense and she never came back
Seems she has been pissy ever since she wasn't invited to ABC debate.

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Live now if you hurry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfdsyKowPNE

Kathianne
03-11-2016, 09:16 AM
I'm listening. He's endorsing the 'good Trump,' who we'll be seeing 'more and more' of.

Abbey Marie
03-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Well, he couldn't really endorse Cruz, after those "Carson's withdrawing" primary-eve lies.

Black Diamond
03-12-2016, 05:47 AM
Well, he couldn't really endorse Cruz, after those "Carson's withdrawing" primary-eve lies.

This.

Kathianne
03-12-2016, 05:54 AM
I don't know how he could accept having been compared to a pedophile, but it seems he can and call that politics. :laugh2:

Black Diamond
03-12-2016, 06:29 AM
I don't know how he could accept having been compared to a pedophile, but it seems he can and call that politics. :laugh2:

Well it's either Trump or the guy who stole from him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-12-2016, 07:47 AM
tomorrow so says WaPo.

Hope its true and Carson would be a good running mate for him.
However Trump needs Ohio in the general and I suspect he may choose Kasich, as
thats about the only good reason Kasich has for staying in -unless he is staying in to be
a spoiler(if possible)..

Abbey Marie
03-12-2016, 09:12 AM

I don't remember that being as blatantly said, but you're right, even an implication is crazy bad.

Kathianne
03-12-2016, 09:16 AM
I don't remember that being as blatantly said, but you're right, even an implication is crazy bad.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/trump-carson-pathological-215816

Abbey Marie
03-12-2016, 09:28 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/trump-carson-pathological-215816

That's how I remembered it- he didn't call him a child molester. He made a very bad analogy.

Kathianne
03-12-2016, 09:31 AM
That's how I remembered it- he didn't call him a child molester. He made a very bad analogy.

A very bad analogy that carried well subliminally. Very effective. Combined with some bad foreign policy statements, Carson's rise plummeted after this.

jimnyc
03-12-2016, 09:33 AM

I think his point was about being a 'pathological temper', and then yes, used a poor analogy to state that pathological type things can be similar.

They have spoken and worked out any outstanding issues. I'm sure it didn't hurt that Trump seemingly is talking about having him involved in education or health matters, assuming he ever has the power to do so.