PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Violence...

indago
03-11-2016, 06:36 AM
From WDIV Detroit:
------------------------------------------------------
Police are looking for a man they are calling “armed and dangerous” after a 30-year-old man was shot and robbed Thursday afternoon at a gas station on Detroit’s west side. ...The victim was shot three times and was robbed of his gold chain. He is in critical condition.
------------------------------------------------------

article/video (http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/man-gunned-down-in-cold-blood-over-gold-chain-at-gas-station-on-detroits-west-side)

It looks like this guy wants to get caught!

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 06:39 AM
I know that guy in the photo, it's Kanye West!!

Kathianne
03-11-2016, 06:45 AM
New normal.

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 06:53 AM
New normal.

LOL carrying it over huh? Like I said, that's what the hatred does, it blinds folks. You can't let go of it from a Trump thread.

Kathianne
03-11-2016, 06:58 AM
LOL carrying it over huh? Like I said, that's what the hatred does, it blinds folks. You can't let go of it from a Trump thread.

The reason given, by others was the issues of lawlessness throughout the culture. Indeed, thanks to the messages sent by Obama and DOJ selective prosecutions and using 'hate crimes' designations or not.

What I see is a real argument to return to a state of nature, which basically does explain the hashtag of tear it all down.

Should be beautiful.

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 07:01 AM
The reason given, by others was the issues of lawlessness throughout the culture. Indeed, thanks to the messages sent by Obama and DOJ selective prosecutions and using 'hate crimes' designations or not.

What I see is a real argument to return to a state of nature, which basically does explain the hashtag of tear it all down.

Should be beautiful.

This is Detroit. This crap has been happening there forever, and I believe even pre-Obama. Just that folks don't want to talk about that never ending problem as there is no good agenda behind it, no good people to blame for such violence.

Kathianne
03-11-2016, 07:02 AM
This is Detroit. This crap has been happening there forever, and I believe even pre-Obama. Just that folks don't want to talk about that never ending problem as there is no good agenda behind it, no good people to blame for such violence.

Actually a lot of it was North Carolina, but never fear it will likely increase.

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 07:07 AM

Actually a lot of it was North Carolina, but never fear it will likely increase.

Huh? This is 100% solely Detroit, as per the article, and to what I was posting about.

Kathianne
03-11-2016, 07:24 AM
Huh? This is 100% solely Detroit, as per the article, and to what I was posting about.

My mistake, you're right, was conflating the issues.

My comment regarding the op was already explained. If it's a cultural breakdown that justifies the actions of violence, along with anger against the system, one crime is the same as another. All are justified-pick your anger. Tear it all down.

Gunny
03-13-2016, 09:39 PM
My mistake, you're right, was conflating the issues.

My comment regarding the op was already explained. If it's a cultural breakdown that justifies the actions of violence, along with anger against the system, one crime is the same as another. All are justified-pick your anger. Tear it all down.

Hard not to. If we could keep it in one thread, maybe not so hard.

What I've noticed about violence is those that have never dealt with it have the biggest mouths.