PDA

View Full Version : Come ARMED if you're going to protest T-Rump, says Redstate

tailfins
03-11-2016, 09:07 PM
My advice for reporters and protestors visiting Donald Trump events is simple: You have a right to keep and bear arms. Use it. If Trump’s brownshirts know their targets are armed, they’ll get less handsy, fast.

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/03/11/advice-reporters-protestors-visiting-donald-trump-events/

Black Diamond
03-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Yawn.

Black Diamond
Tailfins and revelarts sitting in a tree....

PixieStix
How stupid

Bilgerat
03-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Ah the babbling idiot speaks of "brownshirts"

Seems the only whining little bitches were the anti-Trump crowd

Spouting hate and derogatory language.

And denying the first amendment rights of others

All of the little maggots there want to shut down Trump, but are scared of giving their reasons.

I suspect that they may be required to actually get a job if Trump is elected and they are afraid their free ride is over :laugh:

tailfins
03-11-2016, 09:22 PM

All of the little maggots there want to shut down Trump, but are scared of giving their reasons.

I suspect that they may be required to actually get a job if Trump is elected and they are afraid their free ride is over :laugh:

Do you even know who REDSTATE is? Do your homework! Trump had plans to crash a Cruz rally. Trump reaped what he sowed. Trump sowed the wind and reaped the whirlwind. Lefties don't go to protests armed.

LongTermGuy
03-11-2016, 09:23 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-I9ooTlts3_w/VBRiHPEmjTI/AAAAAAAAA3I/ZFYYCJUNCA0/s1600/Branco%2BPainting.jpg

Bilgerat
03-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Lefties don't go to protests armed.

That's right, keep drumming up the hate. And by encouraging weapons you are trying to get someone shot

Hate, that's all you got

tailfins
03-11-2016, 09:58 PM
That's right, keep drumming up the hate. And by encouraging weapons you are trying to get someone shot

Hate, that's all you got

I thought altering posts was against the site rules.

LongTermGuy
03-11-2016, 09:58 PM
>> "Islam first...Koran reading muslims"...Illegals....(Leftist)communists..."indoctrinated kids"...entitled natural racist (on Dem Plantation) ...and fools all hate Trump...*this is their stand...They all have a lot to lose if Trump WINS....

Black Diamond
03-11-2016, 10:00 PM
I thought altering posts was against the site rules.

You gonna cry now?

tailfins
03-11-2016, 10:01 PM
>> "Islam first...Koran reading muslims"...Illegals....(Leftist)communists..."indoctrinated kids"...entitled natural racist (on Dem Plantation) ...and fools all hate Trump...*this is their stand...They all have a lot to lose if Trump WINS....

All those groups can negotiate their losses away if Trump wins. Remember: Trump said he would negotiate with Hamas.

tailfins
03-11-2016, 10:01 PM
You gonna cry now?

No skin off my nose. It says more about you than I.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-11-2016, 10:18 PM
http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/03/11/advice-reporters-protestors-visiting-donald-trump-events/

KISSING MUSLIM ASS AND HATING TRUMP AINT NO WAY TO GO THROUGH LIFE DUMBASS..

Of course you being you--think both are just fine.
Trying to stir violence and attack Trump supporters due to your vile hatred works quite well along with your groveling and kissing muzzy ass!
I expect no better from you , timidis autem vermiculus.....--Tyr

LongTermGuy
03-11-2016, 11:29 PM
....(Democrat Plantation) Blacks and `BLM` dont seem to enjoy being Suka-Punched "back"...
...They started the Game...Americans are getting pissed off with these unappreciative EBT Parasites.:laugh: