PDA

View Full Version : ....debate: Hillary will you drop out if indicted?

LongTermGuy
03-11-2016, 10:20 PM
`Democrats cheering a felony.`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4HFDNxWx8

`Felonies are totally acceptable by Hellery's base.`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EvQ-SgxLxU

gabosaurus
03-11-2016, 10:25 PM
I support asking the candidates tough questions.
Of course, when Republicans were asked tough questions at their early debates, they protested about being "attacked by the liberal media." :rolleyes:

aboutime
03-11-2016, 10:26 PM
We all know. LIARS always refuse to answer questions. Or, they intentionally LIE because they aren't smart enough to TELL THE TRUTH.

aboutime
03-12-2016, 08:45 PM
Of course, when Republicans were asked tough questions at their early debates, they protested about being "attacked by the liberal media." :rolleyes:

Gabby. You are amazing. You even have liberal excuses for your own list of excuses, always finding ways to blame others for your own illiteracy.

Elessar
03-12-2016, 11:48 PM
`Democrats cheering a felony.`
`Felonies are totally acceptable by Hellery's base.`

No. She is too arrogant. Simple as that.

Elessar
03-12-2016, 11:56 PM

That is a bunch of donkey droppings.

The liberal media is controlled largely by Liberals who set mind control over
all their minions. Theirs are not 'tough' debate questions, but leading questions
crafted to get away from the Liberal disaster that has occurred the last 7 years.

Anyone with a half a lick of sense can see it in the way they write or speak;
the usage of particular adjectives, adverbs, and patterned expressions.

The ignorant "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" Liberals suck that up like mother's milk.

aboutime
03-13-2016, 06:39 PM
Honestly. If Hillary is finally indicted for any reason. She won't need to DROP OUT. Bubba will come to her aid trying to hide his laughter as JOE BIDEN goes to their convention and DECLARES he's there to replace Hillary. AFTER ALL.....THAT'S WHAT LIARS ALWAYS DO!