PDA

View Full Version : Rubio is done, gives up

jimnyc
03-12-2016, 06:08 AM
And now is already stumping for Kasich. :laugh: And I'm sure this is not solely his decision...

Read another article last night where they said perhaps Rubio was hoping for the same in return from him in Ohio, but Kasich basically shrugged him off.

---

Florida Senator Marco Rubio made a bid to try and block Donald Trump from winning the Republican presidential nomination, telling his supporters in Ohio to give their votes to John Kasich next Tuesday.

"Clearly John Kasich has a better chance of stopping Donald Trump in Ohio than I do,” Rubio said during an event Friday in West Palm Beach, Florida. "The voter in Ohio who's motivated by stopping Donald Trump and comes to the conclusion that John Kasich is the only one who can beat him there, then I expect that's the decision they'll make."

He said he hadn't consulted with Kasich, Ohio's governor, about the gambit, nor has he spoken to Texas Senator Ted Cruz about forming a so-called unity ticket aimed at stopping Trump. Rubio said he's currently consumed by his attempts to beat Trump in his home state despite trailing in polls, which he said aren’t an accurate reflection of the race.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rubio-tells-supporters-back/2016/03/11/id/718692/

Black Diamond
03-12-2016, 06:24 AM
And now is already stumping for Kasich. :laugh: And I'm sure this is not solely his decision...

Read another article last night where they said perhaps Rubio was hoping for the same in return from him in Ohio, but Kasich basically shrugged him off.

---

Florida Senator Marco Rubio made a bid to try and block Donald Trump from winning the Republican presidential nomination, telling his supporters in Ohio to give their votes to John Kasich next Tuesday.

"Clearly John Kasich has a better chance of stopping Donald Trump in Ohio than I do,” Rubio said during an event Friday in West Palm Beach, Florida. "The voter in Ohio who's motivated by stopping Donald Trump and comes to the conclusion that John Kasich is the only one who can beat him there, then I expect that's the decision they'll make."

He said he hadn't consulted with Kasich, Ohio's governor, about the gambit, nor has he spoken to Texas Senator Ted Cruz about forming a so-called unity ticket aimed at stopping Trump. Rubio said he's currently consumed by his attempts to beat Trump in his home state despite trailing in polls, which he said aren’t an accurate reflection of the race.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rubio-tells-supporters-back/2016/03/11/id/718692/

Does this benefit Willard?