PDA

View Full Version : Grammy winner urges black mobs to provoke Trump voters

jimnyc
03-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Another shocker!

-----

Grammy-winning artist Chris Brown is calling for mobs of black people to provoke Donald Trump’s supporters at rallies.

The Republican front-runner has dealt with unruly race activists crashing his rallies for months, but news that one of them was punched in the face on Thursday in Fayetteville, North Carolina, was too much for Brown to bear.

“Man, this s–t is getting crazy,” Brown, 26, said in an Instagram video. “Black people getting assaulted at f—ing rallies where you’re supposed to talk at. … What you need to start doing — all these black people, go together 40, 50 deep. See what they do then. Keep touching us, motherf—er.”

Roughly 200,000 people “liked” the post.

“God will have his revenge. F–k Trump and f–k the pigs. Without our black culture, Asian culture, Latin culture, Muslims and any race that you don’t approve of help you to be who the f–k you are,” Brown added as text accompanying the video.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/black-mobs-50-deep-urged-to-provoke-trump-voters/

Kathianne
03-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Just shocking. Idiots hoping for more violence. Going to be a long summer.

Black Diamond
03-12-2016, 08:45 AM
He wants trump supporters rihannaed

jimnyc
03-12-2016, 08:49 AM
He wants trump supporters rihannaed

That was my thoughts exactly! One would think a woman beater would know better than to go out of his way to provoke what he knows will end up in various forms of violence.

In addition to Rihanna, this guy has been sued SO many times for assaulting people that dare approach him or take pictures and such. He's a real winner!

Abbey Marie
03-12-2016, 09:16 AM
And the divide widens. Where is this country headed?

Olivia
03-12-2016, 09:17 AM
That was my thoughts exactly! One would think a woman beater would know better than to go out of his way to provoke what he knows will end up in various forms of violence.

In addition to Rihanna, this guy has been sued SO many times for assaulting people that dare approach him or take pictures and such. He's a real winner!

I think last nights events in Chicago were orchestrated by move on and Bill Ayres! Democrats play dirty that way.

Kathianne
03-12-2016, 09:17 AM
And the divide widens. Where is this country headed?

State of nature. I wish I could add, 'I keed, I keed.'

NightTrain
03-12-2016, 09:22 AM
And now that he's incited violence, the first time it happens they need to lock the woman-beating little bastard up. There's laws against that.

jimnyc
03-12-2016, 09:22 AM
I think last nights events in Chicago were orchestrated by move on and Bill Ayres! Democrats play dirty that way.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. There's no doubt it was orchestrated, via Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and other social media outlets, but who, if anyone, was definitely behind it we may never know.

NightTrain
03-12-2016, 09:27 AM
I've been enjoying the Sharpton / Jackson mob giving Hillary a taste of what conservatives usually have to endure. The DNC must have paid off whoever pulls the strings on the useful idiots to pivot their attentions to Trump.

Kathianne
03-12-2016, 09:34 AM
As I said, Chicago is very much an organizing city, way before social media too. With that said, there were many organizations involved, but there is also the fact that the protestors were a very diverse group. While many support Trump, many others do not.

tailfins
03-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Nothing would surprise me at this point. There's no doubt it was orchestrated, via Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and other social media outlets, but who, if anyone, was definitely behind it we may never know.

Since Bruce Rauner is the Republican Governor in Illinois, let's hope he tries to prosecute those who organized the disruption. All's fair in love and war.

aboutime
03-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Reminder to all: CHICAGO is the home of OBAMA, RAHM, and the proud owners of the nation's most deadly streets due to crime by BLACK on BLACK people.

Nobody should be surprised that ACORN is homebased there...OBAMA'S Still an ACORN Community DIS-ORGANIZER.

AS Chicago goes...So Goes Obama, RACISM, CRIME, LIARS, STUPID PEOPLE, IGNORANT PEOPLE, and the Literally And Perpetually DUMB.

Elessar
03-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Reminder to all: CHICAGO is the home of OBAMA, RAHM, and the proud owners of the nation's most deadly streets due to crime by BLACK on BLACK people.

Nobody should be surprised that ACORN is homebased there...OBAMA'S Still an ACORN Community DIS-ORGANIZER.

AS Chicago goes...So Goes Obama, RACISM, CRIME, LIARS, STUPID PEOPLE, IGNORANT PEOPLE, and the Literally And Perpetually DUMB.

This kind of recent racial divide did NOT start with Trump!

You are Spot On, AT!

The ones you highlight above as well as Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are an insult to
Dr. M.L. King.

aboutime
03-12-2016, 08:41 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/MLK.JPG

How sad it is that the Dems have convinced Black Americans....their Selfishness, and Ignorance outweighs everything Dr. King stood for when he was alive????