https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRj61ulMpPI

LongTermGuy
03-13-2016, 01:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRj61ulMpPI

​Spot on! Thanks for posting...

jimnyc
03-13-2016, 01:49 PM
​Spot on! Thanks for posting...

At least everyone caught on to the scheming left fast enough. Their desire to stomp on others rights will backfire, and now the nation will be watching them. And as she stated, it doesn't bode well for the others placing blame in the wrong direction, as the voters see that too.

NightTrain
03-13-2016, 01:52 PM
At least everyone caught on to the scheming left fast enough. Their desire to stomp on others rights will backfire, and now the nation will be watching them. And as she stated, it doesn't bode well for the others placing blame in the wrong direction, as the voters see that too.

I guess that shows how completely in disarray the liberals are... usually they've unleashed the Useful Idiots before now against the conservative candidates.

pete311
03-13-2016, 03:05 PM
Looks like Trump has done more race baiting in a few months than Obama has done combined. You all are hypocrites.

Trigg
03-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Looks like Trump has done more race baiting in a few months than Obama has done combined. You all are hypocrites.

You're delusional :lame2:

aboutime
03-13-2016, 08:17 PM

Thanks pete. We all appreciate you being here to TEACH US how to be just like you.

Black Diamond
03-13-2016, 08:19 PM
Thanks pete. We all appreciate you being here to TEACH US how to be just like you.

Can't imagine anyone would want to learn that.

aboutime
03-13-2016, 08:21 PM
Can't imagine anyone would want to learn that.

Agreed. And while I was in the Navy. I learned to get to know MY ENEMIES, better than friends. It was learned out of SELF-DEFENSE. As for pete. Never turn your back on such things.:laugh: He has a Degree in Hypocrisy 101.