PDA

View Full Version : I don't personally know any Trump supporters; Thanks for showing me what they are

tailfins
03-13-2016, 01:12 PM
With ONE exception, I now know I WOULDN'T want to personally know any Trump supporters. Thanks for showing me what you are like. I'm further thankful for you helping me build a profile of people to whom I wouldn't give the time of day. #NeverTrump

Trigg
03-13-2016, 03:49 PM
curious, I personally know many Trump supporters. One is a recovering Democrat and another is a minority.

aboutime
03-13-2016, 08:16 PM
With ONE exception, I now know I WOULDN'T want to personally know any Trump supporters. Thanks for showing me what you are like. I'm further thankful for you helping me build a profile of people to whom I wouldn't give the time of day. #NeverTrump

Without also saying....Trump supporters are probably GLAD they don't know you either.

Racism, and Bigotry have been perfected by people like you.

DLT
03-14-2016, 12:48 AM

Most of the ones (Trump supporters) I've had issues with are just as vile and vitriolic as the worst of the worst lefties I've sparred with over the past 15 years. Funny how alike they are. Hmmm.....

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 04:15 AM
Most of the ones (Trump supporters) I've had issues with are just as vile and vitriolic as the worst of the worst lefties I've sparred with over the past 15 years. Funny how alike they are. Hmmm.....

And yet all the hate is coming from those who don't care for him - like YOU, coming here only to drop barbs, and then bail to not even wait and reply to those who reply to you. Sure, we're all alike. :rolleyes:

hjmick
03-14-2016, 05:25 PM
Don't worry, Jim, I'd still break bread with you and yours... even if we don't agree on a candidate.

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 05:36 PM
Don't worry, Jim, I'd still break bread with you and yours... even if we don't agree on a candidate.

Of course! I'd chill with ya even if you were a Hillary fan! :) Of course we could never ever discuss that, but no doubt to some beers and grub!!

Abbey Marie
03-14-2016, 07:01 PM
Of course! I'd chill with ya even if you were a Hillary fan! :) Of course we could never ever discuss that, but no doubt to some beers and grub!!

I draw the line at anyone who supports Joy Behar or Marie Osmond. Some things just cannot be overlooked!

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 07:07 PM
I draw the line at anyone who supports Joy Behar or Marie Osmond. Some things just cannot be overlooked!

I'd still take either one of them over Whoopi, who coincidentally is also a racist, and the fat and most disgusting creature on earth, Rosie. It would be difficult to chill with someone who thought either of them were great. I would likely give them an odd stare for quite awhile, trying to figure out what portion of their head the brains fell out of.

aboutime
03-14-2016, 07:11 PM
I'd still take either one of them over Whoopi, who coincidentally is also a racist, and the fat and most disgusting creature on earth, Rosie. It would be difficult to chill with someone who thought either of them were great. I would likely give them an odd stare for quite awhile, trying to figure out what portion of their head the brains fell out of.

jimnyc. All of those you mentioned above should be given just a little credit, since all of them were the original test dummies for the combined LOBOTOMY-COLONOSCOPY SWITCH game, performed, following their FAILED Abortions. (not meant to be a joke):laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perianne
03-14-2016, 08:04 PM

Being a racist is the worst! :)