PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lives Matter

Kathianne
03-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Again.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/officer-wounded-as-shots-fired-at-police-station-near-d.c./article/2585708

Officer reported killed in attack on police station near D.C.

By JOHN SICILIANO (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/author/john-siciliano)

3/13/16 10:10 PM

<cnt style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 30px; word-spacing: 2px;">A police officer was wounded Sunday in an apparent attack on a police station just outside of Washington, has died, according to a report Sunday.

</cnt><cnt style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 30px; word-spacing: 2px;">Police updates posted on Twitter earlier said one officer was shot and critically wounded at or near a Prince George's County police station in Landover, Md. Local news radio station WTOP reported Sunday night that the officer died of his wounds.

</cnt><cnt style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 30px; word-spacing: 2px;">Two suspects were arrested a short time later, authorities said on Twitter. Police initially reported a "possible active shooter" situation.

</cnt>County police did not share details Sunday evening on the circumstances of the shooting. They warned residents near the station to stay indoors and not to approach the police station located near Landover, Md., a short trip from downtown Washington.

namvet
03-13-2016, 09:29 PM
more hope and change?? let me guess black??

Kathianne
03-13-2016, 09:30 PM

I'd assume so, DC.

Jeff
03-14-2016, 01:04 AM

I'd assume so, DC.

Of course, you know the same folks that want to take Trump's freedom of speech away. I love to keep hearing how this is all Trumps fault because he talked about the old days, yea back in the day if you where so unruly somebody would knock the sheot out of ya, but ya know what I haven't heard, was Trump say it was black folks that are bad, He sure enough has said many times things like they are bad people, they should get a job and the list goes on, but never have I heard him say the blacks are bad people, the blacks should get a job, guess what it just so happens that the folks that have decided to get violent maybe are black, IDK I haven't seen each person he is speaking of, but one has to assume because the blacks have taken offense for some reason. But I have been hearing how BLM, how they should kill cops, kill whitey and so on, Hmmmm who is inciting the violence, lets see, kill a cop or get a job, yea they sound about the same. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 04:13 AM
But, but, but... there are punches to worry about - WHY IN THE WORLD would we worry about endless deaths in Chicago, Detroit - or police getting shot in their vehicles, outside of stations? No need to worry about such things!!

It's possible that the usual suspects "may" actually care about this cop - he's black.

Black Diamond
03-14-2016, 04:50 AM
But, but, but... there are punches to worry about - WHY IN THE WORLD would we worry about endless deaths in Chicago, Detroit - or police getting shot in their vehicles, outside of stations? No need to worry about such things!!

It's possible that the usual suspects "may" actually care about this cop - he's black.

Blue is the new black.

Kathianne
03-14-2016, 07:20 AM

Yeah, like I've not usually been supportive of police. :rolleyes: Also law enforcement. ;)

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 07:40 AM
Yeah, like I've not usually been supportive of police. :rolleyes: Also law enforcement. ;)

My comment wasn't remotely directed towards you, and not sure why you thought it was.