PDA

View Full Version : Crime

Perianne
03-14-2016, 02:00 PM
Without going into details (unless you want to), have you ever committed a crime that could have landed you in the clink?

I have several times...misdemeanors, not felonies.

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Without going into details (unless you want to), have you ever committed a crime that could have landed you in the clink?

I have several times...misdemeanors, not felonies.

Yes, several times. :)

LongTermGuy
03-14-2016, 02:20 PM
Yes, several times. :)

​Your not alone..we all grow wiser with age...:)

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 02:34 PM
​Your not alone..we all grow wiser with age...:)

Yup, we learn better how to hide our crimes. :coffee:

glockmail
03-14-2016, 02:40 PM
Driving 125 in a 55?

LongTermGuy
03-14-2016, 02:45 PM
Yup, we learn better how to hide our crimes. :coffee:

.....Ya we all have a past...and some of us might not feel...that our past deeds were crimes......... "at the time"

...just self improvement..and `righteous` Gain.:laugh2:

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 02:48 PM
Driving 125 in a 55?

"I can't drive FIFTY FIVE!"

Was this you? I see a question mark, so confused, but sounds like you!

Around here you will get arrested for that much over the limit, and possibly lose your license instantly!

glockmail
03-14-2016, 03:24 PM
"I can't drive FIFTY FIVE!"

Was this you? I see a question mark, so confused, but sounds like you!

Around here you will get arrested for that much over the limit, and possibly lose your license instantly!

Yeah that was me. Eighteen years old, no traffic, 4 lane divided highway, middle of the day, and I was hauling ass. A victimless crime, but Massachusetts would have put in the penn for life if they had caught me.

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 03:27 PM
Yeah that was me. Eighteen years old, no traffic, 4 lane divided highway, middle of the day, and I was hauling ass. A victimless crime, but Massachusetts would have put in the penn for life if they had caught me.

Nothing wrong with that! :)

Fastest I think I ever went was 108 in my current truck, on the NJ Turnpike, in an area where you have about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile going over a bridge where you can put the hammer down. Same as you, no traffic in front of me or behind.

glockmail
03-14-2016, 03:31 PM
Nothing wrong with that! :)

Fastest I think I ever went was 108 in my current truck, on the NJ Turnpike, in an area where you have about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile going over a bridge where you can put the hammer down. Same as you, no traffic in front of me or behind.
You must be lying. In NJ, there is never a time when traffic isn't in the way. :laugh:

Kathianne
03-14-2016, 04:15 PM

I hear you. I drove 6 of us in a Mustang from Milwaukee to home in just under an hour when I was 18. That is not something I've shared with my kids. Umm, we went to WI cause 18 was legal drinking age.

LongTermGuy
03-14-2016, 04:24 PM
"Three Arrested for Allegedly Removing Donald Trump Sign from Yard, Threatening Sign Owner with Gun"

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/03/arrested-for-removing-Trump-sign-threatening-with-gun-Twitter.jpg

*Si sinoior ....Cacaroaches comin out of the woodwork...The left is always quickly to blame Trump...Just like they used to blame the 'Violent" "Tea-party" people...:laugh:

Two men and a teenager have been charged under Georgia’s Criminal Street Gang Act for allegedly pulling a Donald Trump sign out of a man’s yard, then threatening the sign owner with a gun.

According to WRCB (http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/31419153/update-3-arrested-for-pulling-gun-on-donald-trump-supporter), on March 8 in Dalton, Georgia, David Grant had a Trump sign displayed in his yard when Mauricio Rodriguez, Hector Ayala, and Alexander Moreno allegedly walked over, pulled it out of his yard, and threw it into the street. Grant was reportedly outside, saw what the three did, and yelled, “You got one choice. Come and fix this sign!!

Grant said the three responded by getting “aggressive” and that one began “patting his stomach and then showed a handgun.” He said one of the individuals said, “You are about to get a cap popped in your a**!”
**A neighbor across the street saw the event unfold and yelled, “I got you, hang on.” The neighbor then ran into his home and quickly returned with his handgun, saying, “Nobody is shooting him.”

*Read on Dear AMERICANS....:coffee:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/three-arrested-for-allegedly-removing-donald-trump-sign-from-yard-threatening-sign-owner-with-gun/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

glockmail
03-14-2016, 07:20 PM
I hear you. I drove 6 of us in a Mustang from Milwaukee to home in just under an hour when I was 18. That is not something I've shared with my kids. Umm, we went to WI cause 18 was legal drinking age.

This was me and my buddy racing each other after I got the frame repaired on my car. "Had to test it".

Once I drove from Buffalo NY almost all the way to Syracuse behind two kids delivering a new commercial van. They grew rapidly in my rear view so I pulled over to let them pass, then sped up to follow them giving them up to 1/2 mile lead. Idiots didn't like me using them as a 'rabbit' so kept going faster and faster to try to lose me. Not a chance in my V8 Thunderbird. We were going well in excess of 100 when that White Barn Door lit up the trooper's radar.

I quickly slowed to the speed limit, passed them and gave them a little wave as I passed by...