PDA

View Full Version : How many licks does it take

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 07:53 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Who the hell knows. I opened up the damn thing and it fell apart in my lap and it's in like 4 pieces, I was pissed so I whipped it across the room, and now I have to find the pieces so the damn dog and cat don't eat them. :(

Abbey Marie
03-14-2016, 07:54 PM

Who the hell knows. I opened up the damn thing and it fell apart in my lap and it's in like 4 pieces, I was pissed so I whipped it across the room, and now I have to find the pieces so the damn dog and cat don't eat them. :(

:laugh2: This is why women don't throw things in the house. We just have to clean it up.

Kathianne
03-14-2016, 07:59 PM
:laugh2: The is why women don't throw things in the house. We just have to clean it up.

Truth.

Perianne
03-14-2016, 08:03 PM

lol, you asked the same question here:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52018-How-many-licks-does-it-take&highlight=tootsie

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 08:22 PM
lol, you asked the same question here:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52018-How-many-licks-does-it-take&highlight=tootsie

That's funny, and I don't even remember, even after reading that! LOL I probably posted it because I'm obviously a fan of them, and it's better to have a lollipop than to eat 4 hamburgers! :) But this one royally pissed me off. I expect my lollipops to come in one piece, and to remain intact. I think it's because it's a purple one, I think they're bad luck maybe.

Perianne
03-14-2016, 08:29 PM
That's funny, and I don't even remember, even after reading that! LOL I probably posted it because I'm obviously a fan of them, and it's better to have a lollipop than to eat 4 hamburgers! :) But this one royally pissed me off. I expect my lollipops to come in one piece, and to remain intact. I think it's because it's a purple one, I think they're bad luck maybe.

I told you in the other link to stick with the pink ones. :)

Elessar
03-14-2016, 10:45 PM
That is why I do not do tootsie pops!:laugh: