PDA

View Full Version : Caitlyn Jenner defends Donald Trump and says she would 'never ever' vote for Hillary

LongTermGuy
03-14-2016, 08:52 PM
"Good Evening Boys":thumb:
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/ZsMnhdAiIDJVdpozfmsLdQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3c9NjQwO3E9NzU7c209MQ--/http://globalfinance.zenfs.com/en_us/Finance/US_AFTP_SILICONALLEY_H_LIVE/Caitlyn_Jenner_defends_Donald_Trump-d02b8c6000ba99b77fd42b5fd8e79c9f

Caitlyn Jenner is a dedicated conservative.
In a clip from Sunday's "I Am Cait," Jenner and her friends discuss political candidates, when Jenner is asked for her views on Donald Trump.

Kate Bornstein asks Jenner to choose between Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.
"Oh my God, yes, I would never ever ever vote for Hillary," Jenner says. "We're done. If Hillary becomes President, the country is over."
She later calls Hillary a "f---ing liar" and a "political hack."

More..

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/caitlyn-jenner-defends-donald-trump-145313189.html

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 09:50 PM
I have seen this on my dumb celebrity websites I visit.

Jenner was the greatest thing since sliced bread at first for the community. Now they are all turning on him and I've seen some back to calling him a 'he' again. And when he spoke of women's issues, another one said something like "you need to be a woman for longer than 60 days...." :laugh:

In other words, only the left as far as the community he is involved with is concerned.

Perianne
03-14-2016, 10:10 PM
Cait looks better than in previous photos. Her makeup is nicely done.

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 10:14 PM

Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh! Not bad for a he-woman!

Black Diamond
03-14-2016, 10:28 PM
To be honest I will be curious to see whether Trump thanks Bruce via Twitter.

LongTermGuy
03-14-2016, 11:13 PM
To be honest I will be curious to see whether Trump thanks Bruce via Twitter.

Understand...support is support...votes are votes..and he caint control who supports him or votes for him......if he "thanks" bruce...he would have to thank all...remember folks from all walks of life...mind-sets...genders...colors...parties...etc...will support their favorites...

Perianne
03-15-2016, 12:18 AM

Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh! Not bad for a he-woman!

Properly applying makeup is quite a skill. Whoever did Caitlyn's did a very good job.

NightTrain
03-15-2016, 07:09 AM
Now that takes balls to say that!

Black Diamond
03-15-2016, 07:47 AM

Rumor has it he still has them. :)

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 07:59 AM

Rumor has it he still has them. :)

Still a rumor, as I sure as hell didn't go verify! But yes, he has not undergone any surgical changes to get rid of the eggs yet!

Jeff
03-15-2016, 08:03 AM

:lol: Now that was funny :lol:

If Trump thanks it I will have to do some serious soul searching :laugh:

Na, like someone said before support is support, and thanks to the administration currently in charge these type of people have become almost the norm, so I guess support from a IT is OK. :laugh:

Gunny
03-15-2016, 08:05 AM
:lol: Now that was funny :lol:

If Trump thanks it I will have to do some serious soul searching :laugh:

Na, like someone said before support is support, and thanks to the administration currently in charge these type of people have become almost the norm, so I guess support from a IT is OK. :laugh:

Wasn't that fag's name Bruce? :slap:

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 08:18 AM

It still is. He is also still a he. He is just playing in make believe land right now and expecting others to play along.

Jeff
03-15-2016, 08:23 AM

Bro you can't call that C*** sucker a fag, that isn't politically correct :laugh: The poor Goober Smoocher is just another woman trapped in a mans body. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
03-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Bro you can't call that C*** sucker a fag, that isn't politically correct :laugh: The poor Goober Smoocher is just another woman trapped in a mans body. :laugh:

:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhqTXp7ChAU