PDA

View Full Version : Obama supporter to HIllary, my healthcare more than doubled because of obamacare

LongTermGuy
03-15-2016, 12:46 AM
`The Ohio voter said she voted for Barack Obama, but her health insurance "skyrocketed" from $490 a month to $1,080 a month under Obamacare.`

PS...listen to Hillary try to explain...:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWPxbRmDP0A

LongTermGuy
03-15-2016, 12:50 AM
....And the big dummy is nodding her head and applauding in appreciation at the end.

...I think this was a planted question to make Hillary look like an outsider yet not completely blame the entire democrat party for passing this inept disaster , Hillary is here to fix the mess

http://www.glocktalk.com/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.makeagif.com%2Fme dia%2F6-22-2015%2F2i1eu7.gif&hash=eb66d2affbd745248986a6585169c08a

darin
03-15-2016, 03:02 AM
gawd she is such a lying hack.

And never answered the question.

red state
03-15-2016, 08:34 AM
Not to mention that she never compared apples to apples. G-whiz....you compare the plan the lady had before with the best she could match that with under B.O. It is that simple BUT the dimocrats always run around the yard telling this lie and another to simply run at the mouth and cover up for their atrocious mistakes.

Answer the freakin' question Hellary!!!!

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 09:02 AM
Far too many times I have seen her lie right to the faces of public voters asking her questions. But the Benghazi mom is the worst of all. It's bad enough to have lied about the facts over there, and to tell Mom something different. But IMO, it's even worse when you lie and say you will get back to her, and never do so. When someone loses a loved one, and someone like that says they will get back to you - for a citizen that is HUGE and I'm sure they were dying to hear back from her - and waited and waited for nothing. And then Hillary basically states she is a liar on national TV.

Kathianne
03-15-2016, 09:03 AM
Far too many times I have seen her lie right to the faces of public voters asking her questions. But the Benghazi mom is the worst of all. It's bad enough to have lied about the facts over there, and to tell Mom something different. But IMO, it's even worse when you lie and say you will get back to her, and never do so. When someone loses a loved one, and someone like that says they will get back to you - for a citizen that is HUGE and I'm sure they were dying to hear back from her - and waited and waited for nothing. And then Hillary basically states she is a liar on national TV.

Totally agree. The there's 'no one died in Libya.' Sheesh!

NightTrain
03-15-2016, 09:18 AM
Totally agree. The there's 'no one died in Libya.' Sheesh!

Yeah. "We didn't lose a single person in Libya." wtf?

Also yesterday :

“I’m the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country — because we’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right, Tim?” she said, smiling at a member of the town hall audience.

Whoopsie!

There goes a few million votes. :smoke: