PDA

View Full Version : PANIC: Top liberal leaders call for "massive" anti-Trump campaign

Little-Acorn
03-15-2016, 10:48 AM
The far-left liberals have finally realized that everything they have built up for the last 30-plus years will come crashing down, if a man who communicates well, ignores Political Correctness and is unaffected by the liberal media gets elected President.

This would represent the release of Americans who have endured liberal savaging for years, seen their tax and regulatory burdens increase, seen criminals coddled and encouraged, and seen foreign enemies kowtowed and surrendered to for eight long years. All such liberal schemes would be ended by a President who is as angry about them as normal Americans are.

To liberals, of course, this would be the crack of doom. The American people are on the verge of learning that they don't need liberals at all, whether to hand out free government goodies or to run their lives.

Now the liberals are screaming for help. But the low voter turnouts at Democrat elections, and unenthusiastic receptions from the few who bother coming to Democrat rallies, are a tolling bell for a party on its way down and out.

Too bad, so sad. People aren't listening to the liberals any more, aren't believing them, and are going elsewhere for representation. These are the three worst things that can happen to liberals, whose entire existence depends on fooling people into thinking the liberals' lies and deflections are The Truth.

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/top-liberal-leaders-call-for-massive-anti-trump-campaign-220760

Top liberal leaders call for "massive" anti-Trump campaign

by Gabriel Debenedetti
3/15/16 8:00AM

CHICAGO — Leaders of more than 20 leading liberal groups supporting both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are set to release a scathing letter on Tuesday that serves as a progressive call to arms against Donald Trump, imploring Americans to undertake a unified set of concrete steps to oppose the Republican front-runner — from protesting to organizing large-scale voter turnout efforts.

“This is a five-alarm fire for our democracy. A hate-peddling bigot who openly incites violence is the likely presidential nominee of one of our nation’s two major parties. It is alarming and dangerous. Donald Trump’s candidacy is a threat to the America we love, and we must respond to him and what he is stoking as such,” reads the letter, which was obtained first by POLITICO. It is signed by top officials of Sanders-backing groups like MoveOn.org and Clinton-backing organizations including the Services Employees International Union.

Black Diamond
03-15-2016, 10:52 AM
The far-left liberals have finally realized that everything they have built up for the last 30-plus years will come crashing down, if a man who communicates well, ignores Political Correctness and is unaffected by the liberal media gets elected President.

This would represent the release of Americans who have endured liberal savaging for years, seen their tax and regulatory burdens increase, seen criminals coddled and encouraged, and seen foreign enemies kowtowed and surrendered to for eight long years. All such liberal schemes would be ended by a President who is as angry about them as normal Americans are.

To liberals, of course, this would be the crack of doom. The American people are on the verge of learning that they don't need liberals at all, whether to hand out free government goodies or to run their lives.

Now the liberals are screaming for help. But the low voter turnouts at Democrat elections, and unenthusiastic receptions from the few who bother coming to Democrat rallies, are a tolling bell for a party on its way down and out.

Too bad, so sad. People aren't listening to the liberals any more, aren't believing them, and are going elsewhere for representation. These are the three worst things that can happen to liberals, whose entire existence depends on fooling people into thinking the liberals' lies and deflections are The Truth.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/top-liberal-leaders-call-for-massive-anti-trump-campaign-220760

by Gabriel Debenedetti

CHICAGO — Leaders of more than 20 leading liberal groups supporting both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are set to release a scathing letter on Tuesday that serves as a progressive call to arms against Donald Trump, imploring Americans to undertake a unified set of concrete steps to oppose the Republican front-runner — from protesting to organizing large-scale voter turnout efforts.

“This is a five-alarm fire for our democracy. A hate-peddling bigot who openly incites violence is the likely presidential nominee of one of our nation’s two major parties. It is alarming and dangerous. Donald Trump’s candidacy is a threat to the America we love, and we must respond to him and what he is stoking as such,” reads the letter, which was obtained first by POLITICO. It is signed by top officials of Sanders-backing groups like MoveOn.org and Clinton-backing organizations including the Services Employees International Union.

As if Obama isn't a hate-peddling bigot.

Drummond
03-15-2016, 10:56 AM

by Gabriel Debenedetti

“This is a five-alarm fire for our democracy. A hate-peddling bigot who openly incites violence is the likely presidential nominee of one of our nation’s two major parties. It is alarming and dangerous. Donald Trump’s candidacy is a threat to the America we love, and we must respond to him and what he is stoking as such,” reads the letter, which was obtained first by POLITICO. It is signed by top officials of Sanders-backing groups like MoveOn.org and Clinton-backing organizations including the Services Employees International Union.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

The ousting of liberals from positions of power in the US can't come fast enough for me. The sooner the American public get a proper dose of Conservatism in action (especially the no-nonsense Trump variety !), the better.

It's great to see the libs crapping themselves over a possible Trump win ... very enjoyable. With luck, the true nature of the Leftie side will surface in the coming weeks, and it'll be quite an education, I'm thinking .....

NightTrain
03-15-2016, 10:56 AM
One great thing about this election - people are much less likely to take a story in the news at face value. It appears that the era of taking a reporter's slant without suspiciously taking a look at things is over.

I predict a wave of vitriol from the left as we've never seen, once the primary is over. It's going to be nasty.

Little-Acorn
03-15-2016, 11:12 AM
I predict a wave of vitriol from the left as we've never seen, once the primary is over.

They won't wait that long.

"Black Lives Matter" militant nutcases, riots in areas where police correctly used force on suspects attacking them, and the leftist thugs disrupting Trump rallies are only the beginning.

Abbey Marie
03-15-2016, 11:21 AM
I hate to be a broken record, but what counts, what really counts, is a Prez who appoints conservative SC Justices. Without that, all changes can be ephemeral.

Kathianne
03-15-2016, 01:03 PM
Only libs will listen to libs. I wouldn't go with their nonsense no matter my feelings about the Republican frontrunner.

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 01:08 PM
I hate to be a broken record, but what counts, what really counts, is a Prez who appoints conservative SC Justices. Without that, all changes can be ephemeral.

Better hope it's not Trump then, as he plans on putting his crazy sister in there, dontchaknow! :beer:

glockmail
03-15-2016, 01:11 PM
I question whether Trump would govern as a conservative. I see him as more of an FDR.

Perianne
03-15-2016, 05:48 PM
I question whether Trump would govern as a conservative. I see him as more of an FDR.

Me, too, glockmail. But we KNOW he would be better than Hillary.

Perianne
03-15-2016, 05:49 PM
One great thing about this election - people are much less likely to take a story in the news at face value. It appears that the era of taking a reporter's slant without suspiciously taking a look at things is over.

I predict a wave of vitriol from the left as we've never seen, once the primary is over. It's going to be nasty.

We've gotten a wave of vitriol from the right already....on HERE.

Little-Acorn
03-15-2016, 05:59 PM

Impossible to tell from his record. He has donated to both sides in the past, said he supports various liberal things back then etc.

Now he says he's completely conservative, supports low taxes, dialing back spending, appointing Scalia-like justices to the Supreme Court..

So which is it?

Something that many businessmen do, is donate to both sides in any election. That way after the election's over, he can go to whoever won, and say, "I helped you, now you help me".

Trump is a past master at doing that, according to his own speeches.

Does that mean he favors this side? Or that side? Impossible to tell.

Elessar
03-15-2016, 06:51 PM
As if Obama isn't a hate-peddling bigot.

He is sly and meticulous about breeding hate, bigotry, and racism.

gabosaurus
03-15-2016, 06:54 PM
Donald Trump does not favor liberals or conservatives. He favors himself.
Be careful what you wish for.

glockmail
03-15-2016, 07:28 PM
Me, too, glockmail. But we KNOW he would be better than Hillary. My vote in the general election matters not from the outcome of the primaries. I will always vote against any Democrat. In my opinion, there is no lower form of life than a 'rat politician.

aboutime
03-15-2016, 07:55 PM
Donald Trump does not favor liberals or conservatives. He favors himself.
Be careful what you wish for.

Thanks so much gabby. It's warnings like yours, and liberals in general that tell us how much you all would hate TRUMP. Would you deny TRUMP, even Dead, or Asleep isn't a better choice than Obama, or Hillary?
Never mind. Everyone knows YOUR OPINION on this doesn't really matter.

Your Liberal fears precede you.