PDA

View Full Version : The woman is gonna kill me

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 11:44 AM
So I went to Microcenter (computer store) to get a new DVD burner, which they had on sale for $14.99. I ended up getting 2 of them.

But since I was there already, I decided to buy a cool new computer case, since I have an awesome motherboard/cpu/memory combo here at home dying to be used. And since I got the case, and a DVD burner for it, and one for my current setup, I figured why not start off good and got myself a 240gb SSD drive as well. And I'll be needing a new keyboard and mouse of course, and this was a combo as well that was on sale! Damn thing can't turn on without a decent power supply.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qcnllv.jpg

Abbey Marie
03-15-2016, 11:47 AM
:scared:

NightTrain
03-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Don't forget the 42" flat screen monitor. You might as well get the ass chewing all at once!

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 01:10 PM
Don't forget the 42" flat screen monitor. You might as well get the ass chewing all at once!

No sales!! Plus, I may just use them both, and just get a switch to go between them, so the KB, mouse and monitor will all be shared.

glockmail
03-15-2016, 01:13 PM
Stick to PC hot rodding Jim. If you start with cars, the costs go up by several orders of magnitude. It's as bad as boating for draining your joint bank account!

Gunny
03-15-2016, 01:22 PM

I say let his ass die. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Hey Jim, tell wifey it keeps you off the streets!

(btw, she doesn't post here surreptitiously, does she? :wink2:)

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Hey Jim, tell wifey it keeps you off the streets!

(btw, she doesn't post here surreptitiously, does she? :wink2:)

I once told her similar and she more or less told me to save money and get lost! :laugh2:

Nah, she posted on the old board. And every now and again she'll come read here as a guest, but usually only when I tell her about something, or need her opinion.

Abbey Marie
03-15-2016, 01:32 PM
I once told her similar and she more or less told me to save money and get lost! :laugh2:

Nah, she posted on the old board. And every now and again she'll come read here as a guest, but usually only when I tell her about something, or need her opinion.

I didn't know she was on the old board! Maybe I missed her time.

Sounds like she is sooo onto you!

Btw, how's my guy Nero doing? Is he ruling the roost?

Gunny
03-15-2016, 01:52 PM
I didn't know she was on the old board! Maybe I missed her time.

Sounds like she is sooo onto you!

Btw, how's my guy Nero doing? Is he ruling the roost?

Crap, Abs, you know Jim. He probably banned her. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Crap, Abs, you know Jim. He probably banned her. :laugh:

:laugh2: I believe he has banned his own mom, so this is not a stretch!

Abbey Marie
03-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Then again, we wives are a whole other matter! ;)

Perianne
03-15-2016, 04:57 PM

Tell her about Perianne. She will then join and I can have another good female friend on here.