PDA

View Full Version : CA Gov Brown: If Trump wins, California may need a wall of its own

Little-Acorn
03-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Governor Moonbeam was joking, but he may be more correct than he knows.

California WILL need a wall: to keep people in. How many normal people are going to want to stay, when the illegal aliens, welfare recipients, multiple-offense rapists and thugs start fighting for the recognition and acceptance (and free money) Democrats have long granted them, and a President Trump now says they can't have?

Prisons need walls, Communist East Germany needed one, all for the same reason. And now Jerry Brown (D-CA) is joining their ranks.

---------------------------------------------

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article66095977.html

Jerry Brown: If Trump wins, California might need a wall of its own

March 14, 2016 9:04 PM
by David Siders
dsiders@sacbee.com

Gov. Jerry Brown, mocking Donald Trump for his plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, suggested Monday that if the Republican frontrunner wins election, California might have to take protective measures of its own.

“If Trump were ever elected, we’d have to build a wall around California to defend ourselves from the rest of this country,” Brown told labor organizers at a dinner in Sacramento. “By the way that is a joke."

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 11:50 AM
They have needed a wall out there for a LONG LONG time, to keep the loony liberals from escaping and infecting the rest of us. :thumb:

Gunny
03-15-2016, 11:56 AM
They have needed a wall out there for a LONG LONG time, to keep the loony liberals from escaping and infecting the rest of us. :thumb:

What needs to happen is Jerry Brown needs to die. I mean GMAFB. He's been around since Christ was Corporal and played on both ends of the political field. The only thing he's been consistent at is being stupid. Get Arnold back. At least he's funny.

Kathianne
03-15-2016, 12:14 PM
What needs to happen is Jerry Brown needs to die. I mean GMAFB. He's been around since Christ was Corporal and played on both ends of the political field. The only thing he's been consistent at is being stupid. Get Arnold back. At least he's funny.
Who's older, him or Ralph Nader? They were old when I was a kid.

Black Diamond
03-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Who's older, him or Ralph Nader? They were old when I was a kid.

Both are unsafe at any age.