PDA

View Full Version : Steelers WR Martavis Bryant

jimnyc
03-15-2016, 08:16 PM
2nd behind Antonio Brown, freakishly athletic and growing into one helluva receiver. Also one helluva dumbass druggy!

He was already suspended and missed the first 4 games of last season for being a stoner. I think that may have been a 2nd offense. I guess he thought he was safe in the offseason. He wasn't. Dumbass is going to ruin his career. This time the NFL suspended him for the entire season!!

While I like the guy and think he's got some great skills, might as well cut him if he's going to do no more than get unpaid vacations from the league.

Perianne
03-15-2016, 08:18 PM
2nd behind Antonio Brown, freakishly athletic and growing into one helluva receiver. Also one helluva dumbass druggy!

He was already suspended and missed the first 4 games of last season for being a stoner. I think that may have been a 2nd offense. I guess he thought he was safe in the offseason. He wasn't. Dumbass is going to ruin his career. This time the NFL suspended him for the entire season!!

While I like the guy and think he's got some great skills, might as well cut him if he's going to do no more than get unpaid vacations from the league.

I wish you would have asked me beforehand.

Here is wisdom: don't ever trust anyone named Martavis.