PDA

View Full Version : DNC chief: Trump is not a fringe candidate

jimnyc
03-16-2016, 07:24 AM
So it looks like the Dems are starting to head towards the general more and more now. It also appears that she may not care for Trump. :dunno:

-----

DNC chief: Trump is not a fringe candidate

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had some scathing words for the Republican Party after its front-runner, Donald Trump, continued to pile up primary wins Tuesday night.

“Let’s dispel with the notion that Donald Trump is a fringe candidate – tonight he became the presumptive Republican nominee," she said in a statement, echoing a line Marco Rubio repeatedly used at a recent debate.

"Let’s also be clear: This is not a hostile takeover of the Republican Party. This is the culmination of years of divisive and extreme politics embraced by Republican leaders more concerned with obstruction and Washington power grabs than the hard work of governing on behalf of all Americans."

Wasserman Schultz went on to compare Trump's divisive rhetoric to that of Republicans in the past.

“Donald Trump is the standard-bearer of a Republican Party that produced candidates like Todd Akin, who said there was such a thing as ‘legitimate rape;’ Newt Gingrich who said laws preventing child labor are ‘truly stupid;’ and Mitt Romney who said African Americans trade their votes for ‘free stuff’ and coined the term ‘self-deportation,’ " she said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/273178-dnc-chair-trump-is-not-a-fringe-candidate

Black Diamond
03-16-2016, 07:30 AM
She's a traitor.

jimnyc
03-16-2016, 07:31 AM
She's a traitor.

Loyal to her party at least, but a dummy nonetheless, IMO. :)

NightTrain
03-16-2016, 08:06 AM
God, I absolutely loathe that woman. Just seeing her on TV raises my blood pressure.

She embodies everything that is wrong with America.

fj1200
03-16-2016, 10:16 AM
If she said it, it must be false.

jimnyc
03-16-2016, 10:19 AM
If she said it, it must be false.

Or she puked out words that may do the job in getting the dummies on the left to donate money.

fj1200
03-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Or she puked out words that may do the job in getting the dummies on the left to donate money.

Meh. That's her job. That and lying about Republicans.

jimnyc
03-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Meh. That's her job. That and lying about Republicans.

Agreed, and the right does the same, to an extent.

aboutime
03-16-2016, 07:26 PM
As Debbie Wasserman Schultz has continued to demonstrate, every time she opens her mouth. If Brains were Cotton. DWS, the head of the DNC, wouldn't have enough cotton to tampax an ANT.:laugh:

tailfins
03-16-2016, 08:24 PM
As a proponent of automation, I propose that the Democrats as a cost saving measure automate DWS with a talking mannequin that has a drawstring in it's back. No one would notice the difference.

Bilgerat
03-16-2016, 09:12 PM
God, I absolutely loathe that woman. Just seeing her on TV raises my blood pressure.

She embodies everything that is wrong with America.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9s1gV48fi1A/Tjcs62hsc6I/AAAAAAAABPk/xT8H-WCDHGY/s1600/Know+your+ruling+class+debbie+wasserman+schultz.jp g

Elessar
03-16-2016, 09:31 PM
She's a traitor.

..and selfishly deluded..