03-16-2016, 05:40 PM
:laugh2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqWQ2ykC0C4

LongTermGuy
03-16-2016, 06:12 PM
:clap::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
03-17-2016, 11:35 AM
I just read on another board how demeaning this was towards women, and Hillary in general. WTF???

Do these nitwits realize that this was not altered, that this was the idiots actual actions out there? LOL She wants to make believe she is the dog she is, well then...

Jeff
03-18-2016, 07:53 AM
I just read on another board how demeaning this was towards women, and Hillary in general. WTF???

Do these nitwits realize that this was not altered, that this was the idiots actual actions out there? LOL She wants to make believe she is the dog she is, well then...

The left is scared to death, Trump is going to eat them up and sheot them out. If Trump said he had Wheaties for breakfast somehow the liberal media (and the left in general) would find a reason to tell us either how racist that was or how degrading to woman it is. The only one putting woman down as far as I can see is Hillary and or the left, I mean if that is the best woman they can throw up for the job then it seems to me they are saying all woman are quite a few fries short of a happy meal.

fj1200
03-18-2016, 08:02 AM
It's a form of propaganda.

Kathianne
03-18-2016, 08:04 AM
It's a form of propaganda.

In fairness, all ads are.

fj1200
03-18-2016, 08:07 AM
In fairness, all ads are.

True, but out of context is out of context. I have no clue as to why she was barking in the first place, isn't she paying people to tell her how to not look dumb?, but hrc could take the very same ad and insert trump's "retard" face and get the same effect.

Kathianne
03-18-2016, 08:10 AM
True, but out of context is out of context. I have no clue as to why she was barking in the first place, isn't she paying people to tell her how to not look dumb?, but hrc could take the very same ad and insert trump's "retard" face and get the same effect.

Supposedly she was 'barking' every time there was a lie in what the Republicans said. :rolleyes:

Now here's the problem I see for anyone running ads against her: If they use Hillary, barking or not, people will turn it off. No one can stand her screeching or barking for that matter.

Now Trump? Everyone watches him-that is why he got almost $2b in unearned airtime.

fj1200
03-18-2016, 08:13 AM
^That was a great reason. :laugh:

There are far better anti-hillary ads, phone ringing at 2am anyone?, out there than using something that will have the anti-misogynists up in arms and detract from her incompetence.