PDA

View Full Version : The Gunny Trump Thread

Gunny
03-18-2016, 09:17 AM
Could y'all shut the f*ck up about this jackass? Just come scratch your nails on my chalkboard so we can get down to brass tacks. You fuckers are worse than an artillery barrage. Trump this Trump that and who the f*ck cares? But everybody thinks they have their own special take on him. Why don't you just fall into his plan of oversaturating the media? :rolleyes: I can't find a damned thread to post in that doesn't have that dickhead's name in it.

I planted a rose bush yesterday. I think it'll take root. I learned to grow roses from my grandfather. As soon as my gimpy ass gets outside with a hoe (and not the kind you're thinking of, Jim), it's about time to plant the spring garden.

ANyone getting a fucking clue here?

NightTrain
03-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Now, Gunny... let's get you a ticket. Jeff's been saving you a nice spot and it's not polite to keep him waiting.

Abbey Marie
03-18-2016, 11:35 AM
Now, Gunny... let's get you a ticket. Jeff's been saving you a nice spot and it's not polite to keep him waiting.

Lol, I see Gunny as more likely to loosen up a piece of track. ;)

ETA in case anyone "official" is looking and doesn't get the point of the winking smiley:

This is a joke. Gunny is a cool, non-violent guy, who wouldn't hurt a fly.

I repeat: This is a joke.

NightTrain
03-18-2016, 11:54 AM

What!

I just don't see it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8634&stc=1

Gunny
03-18-2016, 02:58 PM

If I could sit on the porch with a nice cold glass (real -- not that plastic crap) of sweet tea and shoot the breeze with that redneck in GA I'd be just fine. If you shake a tree in NW GA/NE AL one of my hillbilly cousins is liable to fall out of the damned thing. :laugh:

Guns, cars ... all the tail you DIDN'T get in school ... fine. I'm just beyond tired of Donald Duck. Now we're upping the ante to riots. I mean really? Is THAT what we have become? I don't like your candidate so I'm going to beat you up? I think some people need to grow up.

Gunny
03-18-2016, 02:59 PM

Don't knock it. It works. :)

Gunny
03-18-2016, 04:16 PM
What!

I just don't see it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8634&stc=1

My daughter has the Teddy bear and he hates all of you, btw. :laugh:

Gunny
03-18-2016, 04:55 PM
And while I'm at it ... THAT LIGHT AIN'T GONNA GET ANY GREENER< MF-ER. Waiting on a special hue from God, or what? That long pedal on the right is your secret clue to GO. If you can't drive, stay in your damned driveway. You can play pretend with your little cell phone and all that. Just not in MY way.

namvet
03-18-2016, 06:29 PM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/486046_438302582918092_1946621573_n.jpg?oh=2e1f8cf de40916eada95a0597db6254b&oe=574B7B9C

aboutime
03-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Could y'all shut the f*ck up about this jackass? Just come scratch your nails on my chalkboard so we can get down to brass tacks. You fuckers are worse than an artillery barrage. Trump this Trump that and who the f*ck cares? But everybody thinks they have their own special take on him. Why don't you just fall into his plan of oversaturating the media? :rolleyes: I can't find a damned thread to post in that doesn't have that dickhead's name in it.

I planted a rose bush yesterday. I think it'll take root. I learned to grow roses from my grandfather. As soon as my gimpy ass gets outside with a hoe (and not the kind you're thinking of, Jim), it's about time to plant the spring garden.

Gunny. Sounds like YOU are the only one who's all TRUMPED-UP here. Who told you to read those (your words) Oversaturating. As for your complaint about 'dickheads' name. YOU are the only one using it.:laugh:
http://icansayit.com/images/crybabywipe.gif

Gunny
03-19-2016, 12:36 PM
Gunny. Sounds like YOU are the only one who's all TRUMPED-UP here. Who told you to read those (your words) Oversaturating. As for your complaint about 'dickheads' name. YOU are the only one using it.:laugh:
http://icansayit.com/images/crybabywipe.gif

I actually was going for the sarcastic humor aspect. I get tired of everyone being so damned serious. I don't log on to fight with people. I can get that right here at home without doing a thing but being me.

aboutime
03-19-2016, 02:02 PM
I actually was going for the sarcastic humor aspect. I get tired of everyone being so damned serious. I don't log on to fight with people. I can get that right here at home without doing a thing but being me.

Sure you were.

Gunny
03-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Sure you were.

Honestly. My blood pressure and anxiety can't afford getting pissed. Why do you think I retired? I was burned out. I AM always angry but I got it in check. And it has to stay there. You honestly have never seen me mad and you don't want to. Neither do I, so let's leave it rest right there.

aboutime
03-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Honestly. My blood pressure and anxiety can't afford getting pissed. Why do you think I retired? I was burned out. I AM always angry but I got it in check. And it has to stay there. You honestly have never seen me mad and you don't want to. Neither do I, so let's leave it rest right there.

G-damn gunny. Nobody can tell when you are mad, or pissed, or just teasing. Don't blame us for how you feel. NOBODY makes you come here to constantly argue with us. No matter how hard anybody trys to be nice to you, or gentle, and make a smile. YOU STAY PISSED OFF.

Forgive all of us for being human, and thinking you are such a special case we need to feel sorry for.

Nobody else on here has any problems that will ever match yours...RIGHT?
I retired after 30 years, and two wars too! Saw a few of my friends leave this world the same way you claim about your buddies. YOU are not the only person who has feelings, or has had problems in life. The sooner YOU take care of YOUR problems, and stop thinking Everybody else is against you, for whatever reasons you want. Maybe, just maybe we can talk like Grownups again.
Sorry for all that you feel is against you. BUT...none of it is OUR FAULT.

Gunny
03-19-2016, 02:50 PM
G-damn gunny. Nobody can tell when you are mad, or pissed, or just teasing. Don't blame us for how you feel. NOBODY makes you come here to constantly argue with us. No matter how hard anybody trys to be nice to you, or gentle, and make a smile. YOU STAY PISSED OFF.

Forgive all of us for being human, and thinking you are such a special case we need to feel sorry for.

Nobody else on here has any problems that will ever match yours...RIGHT?
I retired after 30 years, and two wars too! Saw a few of my friends leave this world the same way you claim about your buddies. YOU are not the only person who has feelings, or has had problems in life. The sooner YOU take care of YOUR problems, and stop thinking Everybody else is against you, for whatever reasons you want. Maybe, just maybe we can talk like Grownups again.
Sorry for all that you feel is against you. BUT...none of it is OUR FAULT.

I'm not blaming you. I will point out however the point of coming to a political debate board is to debate?

You assume a lot. I don't have the feelings you think I have. I actually have few. They're my daughters and my grandkids. The rest of y'all can die. That's how much feelings I have.

When you grow up and talk like a man, we can talk like grownups. And if you want to start this shit up again, we can go. You'll lose again. DON'T FUCK WITH ME LITTLE MAN. Let it go. You're not bigger than me. You're not tougher than me and the biggest thing on you is your mouth.

Leave it alone. I stay away from you out of respect for some of the other people here. If you're going to insist on getting after me, I'm going to hammer your weak, ignorant ass. Let it go.

LongTermGuy
03-19-2016, 04:46 PM

Here is my "FUCKING" clue to YOU... since you brought this shit up...Pay attention..Ready?

...I think your a Jackass for not letting it go...and always bringing it up...Let the people decide and be done with it...Not a damn thing you... or the leftist / illegals / Rhinos / muslim roaches who hate him "also" can do about it...

*Trump is in your head...just like he is in the heads of Illegal parasites and lefts muslim sympathizers... *See Trump on TV...just change the channel.....*dont like Trump... vote for someone else..But Jesus...enough already with the Trump hate bull shit and insulting the people who do like him... Let it go...now go back to your Garden and day dream and enjoy your memories..

*Nothing but Love from you buddy LTG...:salute:

jimnyc
03-19-2016, 06:16 PM
How do ya like that, a teddy bear soldier!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/teddy-bear-soldier.gif

:popcorn:

Gunny
03-19-2016, 07:42 PM
Here is my "FUCKING" clue to YOU... since you brought this shit up...Pay attention..Ready?

...I think your a Jackass for not letting it go...and always bringing it up...Let the people decide and be done with it...Not a damn thing you... or the leftist / illegals / Rhinos / muslim roaches who hate him "also" can do about it...

*Trump is in your head...just like he is in the heads of Illegal parasites and lefts muslim sympathizers... *See Trump on TV...just change the channel.....*dont like Trump... vote for someone else..But Jesus...enough already with the Trump hate bull shit and insulting the people who do like him... Let it go...now go back to your Garden and day dream and enjoy your memories..

*Nothing but Love from you buddy LTG...:salute:

I'm only offended you called me a fucking RINO. Ass. If you look, I have been respectful of people that like him. Voicing my disagreement is NOT disrespect. And you can just bet your ass I'm a Muslim sympathizer. Need references on what I think of them?

Black Diamond
03-19-2016, 07:43 PM
I'm only offended you called me a fucking RINO. Ass. If you look, I have been respectful of people that like him. Voicing my disagreement is NOT disrespect. And you can just bet your ass I'm a Muslim sympathizer. Need references on what I think of them?

May have been your wife, but I enjoyed the bacon grease reference myself.

Gunny
03-20-2016, 08:15 AM
May have been your wife, but I enjoyed the bacon grease reference myself.

My X is a retired Marine. She hates the ME worse than I do. And I might be cold as ice when I have to be, but SHE is mean. And she HATES ragheads. You can do the math on that one. She'd rub them down in bacon grease and shove oysters in their mouths. And their ain't no grey area with her. If she hates you, you're done.

Jeff
03-20-2016, 08:35 AM
Lighten up Buddy, come on over and get on the train with me. Hell I even saved you a window seat. Toot Toot. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Lighten up Buddy, come on over and get on the train with me. Hell I even saved you a window seat. Toot Toot. :laugh:

I would require a sleeping bunk, an Extra Dirty Martini, and a masseuse. :laugh2:

Gunny
03-20-2016, 12:15 PM

This IS lightened up. Should have met me in my 20s.

And I'm probably on of the few people on this board that is old enough to have actually ridden on a train. You can keep THAT crap. Hate flying too. And I REALLY hate ships. If I can't get there in my truck I guess I don't need to go. :laugh:

Here's the 2nd wife: I come back from float. A 30 day RIMPAC, 3 10 day workups and 6 month deployment. Let's go on a cruise. Are you f-ing kidding me? I just got off an all-expense paid government vacation looking at nothing but water and you now want me to pay for the crap? That goes into WTF are you thinking category. :laugh:

Like, let's go to Europe or the Far East. How about you turn on the Travel Channel and STFU? :slap:

red state
03-20-2016, 12:36 PM

If it comes to it, I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump but it'll only be a bit less painful than the vote I was forced to cast for Mittens & McShame. Childish responses and attacks are the essence of Trump in most cases (which is why he gets a lot of media coverage).

I agree, Gunny, I have not attacked Trump supporters either and it is not those outside of Trump's groupies who seem to get ruffled up for even bringing out things (FACTS) about him. It seems that opinions and concerns are reserved only for a few here and within the duck bill's campaign or supporters. As seen lately with the old cowboy, it seems the more ignorant, childish sorts are behind the duck bill. As for the rhino, or muSLUM sympathizer....no references needed (unless you're a moron).

What is a rhino? Something with an obtrusive horn on his forehead....or one who has supported or agreed with dimocrats? Hhhhmmmmmm.....who best falls into that catagory? Just ask HELLary & B.O. They'll tell you that it most certainly wasn't the 2nd leading candidate (who has been a thorn in both the RINO's ranks as well as this evil administration.

Gunny
03-20-2016, 03:20 PM
If it comes to it, I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump but it'll only be a bit less painful than the vote I was forced to cast for Mittens & McShame. Childish responses and attacks are the essence of Trump in most cases (which is why he gets a lot of media coverage).

I agree, Gunny, I have not attacked Trump supporters either and it is not those outside of Trump's groupies who seem to get ruffled up for even bringing out things (FACTS) about him. It seems that opinions and concerns are reserved only for a few here and within the duck bill's campaign or supporters. As seen lately with the old cowboy, it seems the more ignorant, childish sorts are behind the duck bill. As for the rhino, or muSLUM sympathizer....no references needed (unless you're a moron).

What is a rhino? Something with an obtrusive horn on his forehead....or one who has supported or agreed with dimocrats? Hhhhmmmmmm.....who best falls into that catagory? Just ask HELLary & B.O. They'll tell you that it most certainly wasn't the 2nd leading candidate (who has been a thorn in both the RINO's ranks as well as this evil administration.

RINO = Republican in Name Only. I don't even know what that means anymore. I've never been a Republican. I see very little difference between them and the Dimnuts. If the GOP actually stands for anything anymore besides just being in power, feel free to clue me in.

I just don't get the emotional investment in self-serving candidates. I mean, when could we not just discuss the issues instead of "You don't like my guy so I hate you?". I actually hate very few people, and none of them are on this board. I don't hate Trump. I think the people that support him are misguided on THAT topic. Simple opinion. Doesn't mean I think less of them. I'm old school. I don't think less of people because I don't agree with them. Crap, I'd have to hate 90% of the Marine Corps if that was the case.:laugh:

You assess the situation and deal with it. I'll turn out and vote against Hitlery or Barney. Not because I support the GOP. They're a bunch of gutless numbnuts to me and do not stand for conservative principles. But I'll take a gutless do-nothing ANY day over the Dimbulbs trying to tear down whatever is left of our Constitution. Obama has done all he can to offend any-and-everyone on the right, and all of our allies. Hitlery's trying to play catch-up with him, and Barney thinks he's the second coming of Carter. No thanks.

aboutime
03-20-2016, 05:58 PM
I'm not blaming you. I will point out however the point of coming to a political debate board is to debate?

You assume a lot. I don't have the feelings you think I have. I actually have few. They're my daughters and my grandkids. The rest of y'all can die. That's how much feelings I have.

When you grow up and talk like a man, we can talk like grownups. And if you want to start this shit up again, we can go. You'll lose again. DON'T FUCK WITH ME LITTLE MAN. Let it go. You're not bigger than me. You're not tougher than me and the biggest thing on you is your mouth.

Leave it alone. I stay away from you out of respect for some of the other people here. If you're going to insist on getting after me, I'm going to hammer your weak, ignorant ass. Let it go.

My apologies. I thought I was talking, finally, with a grownup. No need to fuck with you. Your fucked already. Just listen to yourself.

Gunny
03-20-2016, 06:39 PM
My apologies. I thought I was talking, finally, with a grownup. No need to fuck with you. Your fucked already. Just listen to yourself.

Just ain't going to stop, are you? Try listening to your "I can piss and spread misery ass" on every thread. I might complain about shit, but I got NOTHING on you. I don't have anyone else to talk to. This IS my social life. WTF do you want me to talk about? YOUR problems? And if I'm not talking about "problems", just WTF am talking about? Gee, I had a nice morning, sat on the porch and watched the little wayward kitty eat? THERE is a thread going somewhere.:rolleyes:

Might want to think about what your insecure, jealous ass spews out of your sewer hole before you start judging others. I'm just making conversation with people I've known a LOT longer than any of us have known YOU. And trying to keep the peace. I feel like I'm on a leash so again ... quit pushing the issue. You don't like me for whatever reason. I don't like you because you're a whiny ass shit who doesn't his ass from a hole in the ground and you use generic accusations to try and make your non-points.

Now that we got that established, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. We have people in common that don't want to get in the middle and I can understand why. I got money says most of the old crew are wondering why I haven't just ripped your ass apart. So how about you NOT put them in the middle? You think you're cool and call people "friend", act like one. Try thinking about them instead of just you and your over-inflated ego?

I'm doing my own thing and am no threat to you whatsoever. Unless you make me one.

glockmail
03-21-2016, 10:12 AM
Gunny's lost it. :laugh:

namvet
03-21-2016, 10:24 AM
he had a bad day. like all of us

Gunny
03-21-2016, 10:47 AM
he had a bad day. like all of us

You had a good day? When the fuck was THAT? 1963? I think I had one once but I'm not sure. Could have been the shot the doc gave me. :laugh: