PDA

View Full Version : Trump supporters: What would be your reaction to ....

tailfins
03-18-2016, 07:39 PM
If there are no rule changes and Trump doesn't have a majority, but the anti-Trump crowd hands the nomination to Cruz out of desperation. In case no one has noticed, even Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney have announced they are voting for Cruz for the sole purpose to stop Trump.

Bilgerat
03-19-2016, 09:22 AM
Hmmmm

Lindsey Gramnesty and Mitt "I lost to Obama" Romney are backing Cruz

Losers backing someone?

THAT speaks volumes

namvet
03-19-2016, 09:26 AM
the RNC hates Cruz's guts. then there are two

namvet
03-19-2016, 09:40 AM
Soro's financing Kasich campaign

link (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/report-soros-money-funding-john-kasichs-presidenti)

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/92961857-john-kasich-took-202-700-from-george-soros

then there was one

namvet
03-19-2016, 09:42 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2550047.jpg

and the heathen liberal will bow down

Gunny
03-19-2016, 10:17 AM
Being a not so fund of Trump guy think this smear campaign against him is beyond absurd. Shrillery gets a pass on violating federal law while these orangutans drag their knuckles around like complete idiots slamming him.

And it's just getting worse.

Abbey Marie
03-19-2016, 10:24 AM
Being a not so fund of Trump guy think this smear campaign against him is beyond absurd. Shrillery gets a pass on violating federal law while these orangutans drag their knuckles around like complete idiots slamming him.

And it's just getting worse.

You can consider me a test case for how certain people will react to an attempt to mess with the nomination process. Everyone I really liked has dropped out, and I'm currently planning to vote for Cruz. But only in a "best of what's left mode", since he pulled that stuff against Carson, as I do think he is more Conservative than Trump.

But I will be seriously ticked if Republican old guard shenanigans try to take away the voice of the people, and would probably move into Trump's camp at that point.

jimnyc
03-19-2016, 10:29 AM
If there are no rule changes and Trump doesn't have a majority, but the anti-Trump crowd hands the nomination to Cruz out of desperation. In case no one has noticed, even Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney have announced they are voting for Cruz for the sole purpose to stop Trump.

So long as within the current rules, what are we going to do? But I believe there will be even more trouble if that happens. I believe that gives the election to Hillary. I believe it will harm the republican party more so than Trump running. I think there will be some violence (not from me).

Some of us are always upset with who wins an election, president or senator. I just don't believe this is something we want to start. If Cruz comes back and outvotes Trump, I will vote for him and stand by him. It's the nature of politics and the people should have their say, not have it taken away from them.

Gunny
03-19-2016, 10:42 AM
You can consider me a test case for how certain people will react to an attempt to mess with the nomination process. Everyone I really liked has dropped out, and I'm currently planning to vote for Cruz. But only in a "best of what's left mode", since he pulled that stuff against Carson, as I do think he is more Conservative than Trump.

But I will be seriously ticked if Republican old guard shenanigans try to take away the voice of the people and would probably move into Trump's camp at that point.

The fact is, like it or not, Trump's going to be the candidate. I like Cruz better myself because he's actually conservative. The smear campaign against Trump is leftwingnut fear. What I DON'T like and have said so from the beginning is the right needs to be attacking Shrillery and Bernie, not each other. It's old, it's lame, and a proven fail as a tactic. This such an easy win and the right has to screw it up. Again.

And now Mitt Romney's running his mouth. Great. Let's listen to the epic fail of 2012. I'm sure he has something to say. :rolleyes:

Gunny
03-19-2016, 10:44 AM
So long as within the current rules, what are we going to do? But I believe there will be even more trouble if that happens. I believe that gives the election to Hillary. I believe it will harm the republican party more so than Trump running. I think there will be some violence (not from me).

Some of us are always upset with who wins an election, president or senator. I just don't believe this is something we want to start. If Cruz comes back and outvotes Trump, I will vote for him and stand by him. It's the nature of politics and the people should have their say, not have it taken away from them.

The current rules do not actually state you have a right to demonstrate. You have a right to redress grievances PEACEFULLY. These idiots trying to hold up the process by disrupting it are not within the law as far as I can tell.

namvet
03-19-2016, 11:01 AM
Soro's is paying these thugs only way to get to Trump. as far as RNC its totally busted. broken in half. IMO it no longer exist. im not about to vote for these turds. just because they have an R in front of their name?? LMFAO their Republican liberals. they were neutered long time ago. the DNC owns their ass.

namvet
03-19-2016, 11:04 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2m77k10.jpg

Gunny
03-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Soro's is paying these thugs only way to get to Trump. as far as RNC its totally busted. broken in half. IMO it no longer exist. im not about to vote for these turds. just because they have an R in front of their name?? LMFAO their Republican liberals. they were neutered long time ago. the DNC owns their ass.

Well, I'm still going to vote. But don't get the idea it's "for" anyone. It's to get rid of the nightmare we have, the one waiting in the wings. If you or anyone thinks I wouldn't go viable, conservative 3rd candidate, don't. But we seem to ain't got one.

namvet
03-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Well, I'm still going to vote. But don't get the idea it's "for" anyone. It's to get rid of the nightmare we have, the one waiting in the wings. If you or anyone thinks I wouldn't go viable, conservative 3rd candidate, don't. But we seem to ain't got one.

im not voting. period. fuck these dead dicks.

Gunny
03-19-2016, 11:57 AM
im not voting. period. fuck these dead dicks.

Your choice and I respect your right to have it. Doesn't mean I have to agree. We, as a Nation, cannot stand 4 more years even of Dems. They have to be ousted. I think you're at least as old as I am if not older (I was too young for Nam). We already don't live in the country we grew up in. But the first lifesaving step is "Stop the bleeding". We're bleeding out of every orifice right now. It's got to end somewhere.

namvet
03-19-2016, 12:27 PM
Your choice and I respect your right to have it. Doesn't mean I have to agree. We, as a Nation, cannot stand 4 more years even of Dems. They have to be ousted. I think you're at least as old as I am if not older (I was too young for Nam). We already don't live in the country we grew up in. But the first lifesaving step is "Stop the bleeding". We're bleeding out of every orifice right now. It's got to end somewhere.

in Nam that's what we had to vote for. dickless, spineless morons who didn't know how to fight or when. well no more. a vote for these R's is a vote for Hitlary or that old bastard. the deck's stacked Gun. against us. the voters. they are ignoring us for their own political/personal gains. they should do their jobs. not hide behind it.

Gunny
03-19-2016, 01:08 PM
in Nam that's what we had to vote for. dickless, spineless morons who didn't know how to fight or when. well no more. a vote for these R's is a vote for Hitlary or that old bastard. the deck's stacked Gun. against us. the voters. they are ignoring us for their own political/personal gains. they should do their jobs. not hide behind it.

I have no problem with your opinion. My father is a Nam vet and you bet your ass we watched every second of every day when he was gone. He was in Da Nang during TET. I can't stand the bastard. He was like the Great Santini, but nobody gets to shoot his ass up but me. Little slopes think they're taking away MY damned privileges? And then we go to pick him up at Oakland Alameda Airport and there are all these faggot protesters.

My own experience is we had the Iraqi Republican rubble on the friggin' run like scared rabbits and they pulled us off. For politics. We could have taken that place so fast in 91 it wouldn't have even gotten to 92. But f*ck no. We have all these little political deals going on behind the scenes. We had their asses running like little bitches looking for the nearest sand dune to bury their little grapes in.

I'm as disgusted as you are. But I want some containment. It ain't looking good right now.

namvet
03-19-2016, 01:27 PM
I have no problem with your opinion. My father is a Nam vet and you bet your ass we watched every second of every day when he was gone. He was in Da Nang during TET. I can't stand the bastard. He was like the Great Santini, but nobody gets to shoot his ass up but me. Little slopes think they're taking away MY damned privileges? And then we go to pick him up at Oakland Alameda Airport and there are all these faggot protesters.

My own experience is we had the Iraqi Republican rubble on the friggin' run like scared rabbits and they pulled us off. For politics. We could have taken that place so fast in 91 it wouldn't have even gotten to 92. But f*ck no. We have all these little political deals going on behind the scenes. We had their asses running like little bitches looking for the nearest sand dune to bury their little grapes in.

I'm as disgusted as you are. But I want some containment. It ain't looking good right now.

I was gonna ask you to ask your dad what he thought about Nam. if he got as frustrated as the rest of us with that "micro Management" shit that got a lot of kids killed. or should i say murdered by politicians back here?? what's diff today?? these cocksuckers are still killing our kids. and now it could be our nation's life at stake. there's a liberal gun at its head.
Tet was the end of the first Nam war and started the second and final war

aboutime
03-19-2016, 01:42 PM
I was gonna ask you to ask your dad what he thought about Nam. if he got as frustrated as the rest of us with that "micro Management" shit that got a lot of kids killed. or should i say murdered by politicians back here?? what's diff today?? these cocksuckers are still killing our kids. and now it could be our nation's life at stake. there's a liberal gun at its head.

namvet. Speaking for myself, and Gunny's Dad...this is all you need...http://icansayit.com/images/kerry11.jpg
And, for those who may not be familiar. How a real COWARD sounds....http://www.wintersoldier.com/index.php?topic=Testimony

Or http://www.wintersoldier.com/graphics/Kerry_1971_Testimony.pdf

And imagine HANOI JANE, FONDA siding with him, and remember she gave the enemy the names of prisoners who were trying to escape the Hanoi Hilton.

This is what it means to be a WAR Veteran. I lived it too! From a different place.

Gunny
03-19-2016, 01:50 PM

I'm nicer than my dad. That work? That MF-er in his prime was a Class A Pr*ck. He'd as soon kill you as look at you. But he never talked about Nam. I think the bullet holes in his body both times he came home explained everything he wanted to say. Unlike Hitlery, he took that scurity clearance seriously.

We're a military family. I don't think it ever occurred to him to think in any other way. My grandfather was the Command SgtMaj at Benning and was in Operation Overlord (D-Day for the uneducated). I was raised thinking we hate commies and you join the military and go kill gooks. If I was about 3 years younger, that's what I would have done.

I personally think this little "code of silence" we have as vets is detrimental. That's the only reason I ever say anything. NOBODY speaks for us. The VA? Oh whoop-t-fucking-do. They'll put you in a wheelchair in the corner. Thanks for your service.

namvet
03-19-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm nicer than my dad. That work? That MF-er in his prime was a Class A Pr*ck. He'd as soon kill you as look at you. But he never talked about Nam. I think the bullet holes in his body both times he came home explained everything he wanted to say. Unlike Hitlery, he took that scurity clearance seriously.

We're a military family. I don't think it ever occurred to him to think in any other way. My grandfather was the Command SgtMaj at Benning and was in Operation Overlord (D-Day for the uneducated). I was raised thinking we hate commies and you join the military and go kill gooks. If I was about 3 years younger, that's what I would have done.

I personally think this little "code of silence" we have as vets is detrimental. That's the only reason I ever say anything. NOBODY speaks for us. The VA? Oh whoop-t-fucking-do. They'll put you in a wheelchair in the corner. Thanks for your service.

you to pal

namvet
03-19-2016, 04:04 PM
namvet. Speaking for myself, and Gunny's Dad...this is all you need...http://icansayit.com/images/kerry11.jpg
And, for those who may not be familiar. How a real COWARD sounds....http://www.wintersoldier.com/index.php?topic=Testimony

Or http://www.wintersoldier.com/graphics/Kerry_1971_Testimony.pdf

And imagine HANOI JANE, FONDA siding with him, and remember she gave the enemy the names of prisoners who were trying to escape the Hanoi Hilton.

This is what it means to be a WAR Veteran. I lived it too! From a different place.

yes every war has its traitors. this was no exception. i think all of us that were over will always have a special hate for ours to

Gunny
03-20-2016, 09:42 AM
yes every war has its traitors. this was no exception. i think all of us that were over will always have a special hate for ours to

I can't stand that lying, traitorous POS. Want to get me started on someone? F*ck him. I got wounded 3 times in 3 months and saw every war crime possible. F*ck him. Lying SOB. Then he completely caves to Iran because the other POS gave him a job.

I usually try to get over shit. He ain't one. He lied about us and disgraced us for political gain. He would NOT want to run into me in an alley. Only one of us would be walking out and it damned sure wouldn't be that coward. I hate sell-outs. He's at the top of the list. Stupid son of a bitch. Why can't ISIS get a hold of HIM? He can "negotiate" with them. Fucking asshole.

namvet
03-20-2016, 10:25 AM
I can't stand that lying, traitorous POS. Want to get me started on someone? F*ck him. I got wounded 3 times in 3 months and saw every war crime possible. F*ck him. Lying SOB. Then he completely caves to Iran because the other POS gave him a job.

I usually try to get over shit. He ain't one. He lied about us and disgraced us for political gain. He would NOT want to run into me in an alley. Only one of us would be walking out and it damned sure wouldn't be that coward. I hate sell-outs. He's at the top of the list. Stupid son of a bitch. Why can't ISIS get a hold of HIM? He can "negotiate" with them. Fucking asshole.

don't hold back tell us how you really feel :laugh::laugh: i hear ya