PDA

View Full Version : Texas Mom Uses Barbecue Meat Fork to Catch Alleged Child Rapist

-Cp
07-17-2007, 06:25 PM
"He was well done."

That's what one woman said Monday after helping her son apprehend an alleged child rapist using her barbecue meat fork.

"I stuck him in his butt!" Linda Rhodes told MyFOXdfw.com, explaining how she and her son John Jennings apprehended the 17-year-old suspect Friday night in Garland, Texas.

Click here to watch the video report from MyFOXdfw.com.

Jennings was barbecuing chicken when he heard a 7-year-old boy calling for help. He said he saw the suspect, Deshaun Ridge, on top of the child, allegedly raping the boy.

"He stood up, and I just punched him right in the face," Jennings said. "He put his hands up and I grabbed him, and we went fighting."

Rhodes called police and then jumped into the fight to help her son apprehend the suspect. They held Ridge until police arrived.

"They were citizens that jumped in, most definitely, and did a good deed," Joe Harn, a spokesman for the Garland Police Department, told MyFOXdfw.com. "These people are heroes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289582,00.html

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

jimnyc
07-17-2007, 06:38 PM
"I stuck him in his butt!"

How ironic :)

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 06:52 PM
"He was well done."

That's what one woman said Monday after helping her son apprehend an alleged child rapist using her barbecue meat fork.

"I stuck him in his butt!" Linda Rhodes told MyFOXdfw.com, explaining how she and her son John Jennings apprehended the 17-year-old suspect Friday night in Garland, Texas.

Click here to watch the video report from MyFOXdfw.com.

Jennings was barbecuing chicken when he heard a 7-year-old boy calling for help. He said he saw the suspect, Deshaun Ridge, on top of the child, allegedly raping the boy.

"He stood up, and I just punched him right in the face," Jennings said. "He put his hands up and I grabbed him, and we went fighting."

Rhodes called police and then jumped into the fight to help her son apprehend the suspect. They held Ridge until police arrived.

"They were citizens that jumped in, most definitely, and did a good deed," Joe Harn, a spokesman for the Garland Police Department, told MyFOXdfw.com. "These people are heroes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289582,00.html

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

People like this should get awards. On another note I wouldn't have needed a fork, I woulda ripped the head off of his body.

Gaffer
07-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Always good news to hear someone took action and didn't just stand around waiting for the authorities to do something. I thinks its great that he punched the guy in the face.

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Always good news to hear someone took action and didn't just stand around waiting for the authorities to do something. I thinks its great that he punched the guy in the face.

If I cought the guy he would be praying the authorities got there as that would be the only way I would stop, them pulling me off. Im afraid I would look at him and think of the guy who did that to my daughter and I am afraid I would kill him.

Gaffer
07-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Me too. I would beat him until someone pulled me off. To actually catch the SOB in the act like that, I would definitely be turning him into hamburger. I would be seeing how far up I could kick is balls as well.

5stringJeff
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM
One word:

LiberalNation
07-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Good for them. Glad they wont be charged or anything for beating the guy up. He desearved it but the law is sometimes crazy.

musicman
07-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Young Deshaun had better get himself accustomed to having things stuck in his butt...

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 02:26 AM
Young Deshaun had better get himself accustomed to having things stuck in his butt...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:By large groups of guys.........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

waterrescuedude2000
07-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Awesome job for the people that caught him and stopped him. Bring back the lynchings for pricks like this. Thats the only way to stop these pricks is to kill them otherwise they will just offend again.

glockmail
07-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Yet another QUEER CHILD MOLESTER.

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Yet another QUEER CHILD MOLESTER.

Leave it to Glock to turn this into a Gay Vs. Straight conversation.

glockmail
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Leave it to Glock to turn this into a Gay Vs. Straight conversation. Everyone else missed the fact that the rapist was a shit stabber.

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Everyone else missed the fact that the rapist was a shit stabber.

So, I can point out plenty of child molesters who were straight.

glockmail
07-18-2007, 10:42 PM
So, I can point out plenty of child molesters who were straight.
A higher percentage of queers are molesters, by a factor of 40:1.

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 10:53 PM
A higher percentage of queers are molesters, by a factor of 40:1.

:link::link::link::link::link::link:

glockmail
07-18-2007, 10:54 PM
:link::link::link::link::link::link:
Sorry pal. Look through the queer now, pedophile next thread for that.

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Sorry pal. Look through the queer now, pedophile next thread for that.

Naaa, it'snot really worth my time as it doesn't matter that much to me. I was just curious if you had information handy to back up your claims.

glockmail
07-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Naaa, it'snot really worth my time as it doesn't matter that much to me. I was just curious if you had information handy to back up your claims. That would be called "trolling". :poke:

theHawk
07-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Naaa, it'snot really worth my time as it doesn't matter that much to me. I was just curious if you had information handy to back up your claims.

So maybe this story just happens to cover the 2-3% of all child molestations that happen to be homosexual in nature?

I think not. You know damned well homosexual child molesters make up more than 2-3% of the total pedophile community. I already showed many links in the other threads about this. No one is saying that there are more homo pedophiles in total numbers, we're saying that for such a small segment of the total population, homos certainly make up a big population within pedophiles.
It's simple arithmetic, if a specific type of person makes up only 2% of the entire population, yet make up 20% of a certain group, then its safe to say that type of person is 10 times more likely to be in that group than everyone else. Its done for every other group, like when you hear black men are much more likely to commit homicide than white men http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/ageracesex.htm).

The problem is the government doesn't keep such good statistics on pedophiles. Take a look at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm. You'll notice they keep very specific statistics for race and gender, but nothing on homosexuals. Its kind of outrageous that better statistics aren't kept when it comes to the victimization of children. This is largely due to the pro-homosexual agenda I suspect. Because most polls and studys done on the subject show that homosexuals make up much more than 2-3% of all pedophiles. AND, the homosexual pedophiles are much more likely to victimize more children than the hetro pedophiles.

I'm NOT trying to downplay hetro pedophiles in any way, I think they should ALL receive the death penalty. But if we are going to try to fix this big problem in our society, we MUST recognize what the problem is. We can't do that as long as we lie to ourselves about who is commiting these crimes.

waterrescuedude2000
07-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Brand the word FUCK on the rapists its stood for Forced Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. I say bring that back too

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
So maybe this story just happens to cover the 2-3% of all child molestations that happen to be homosexual in nature?

I think not. You know damned well homosexual child molesters make up more than 2-3% of the total pedophile community. I already showed many links in the other threads about this. No one is saying that there are more homo pedophiles in total numbers, we're saying that for such a small segment of the total population, homos certainly make up a big population within pedophiles.
It's simple arithmetic, if a specific type of person makes up only 2% of the entire population, yet make up 20% of a certain group, then its safe to say that type of person is 10 times more likely to be in that group than everyone else. Its done for every other group, like when you hear black men are much more likely to commit homicide than white men http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/ageracesex.htm).

The problem is the government doesn't keep such good statistics on pedophiles. Take a look at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm. You'll notice they keep very specific statistics for race and gender, but nothing on homosexuals. Its kind of outrageous that better statistics aren't kept when it comes to the victimization of children. This is largely due to the pro-homosexual agenda I suspect. Because most polls and studys done on the subject show that homosexuals make up much more than 2-3% of all pedophiles. AND, the homosexual pedophiles are much more likely to victimize more children than the hetro pedophiles.

I'm NOT trying to downplay hetro pedophiles in any way, I think they should ALL receive the death penalty. But if we are going to try to fix this big problem in our society, we MUST recognize what the problem is. We can't do that as long as we lie to ourselves about who is commiting these crimes.

I agree with you in the fact that they should get the death penalty I also feel someone who raped a woman should get it as well because in a sense they kill a part of their victim.

Im also not saying there arn't gay child molesters and they don't make up a percentage but what I am saying just because they are a child molester doesn't mean they are gay and that the majority of child molesters arn't gay. There are plenty of guys who molest little girls.

I agree that is needs to be tracked better. I think this new John Walsh act will go along way in doing that but it's not enough.

waterrescuedude2000
07-19-2007, 08:53 PM
But I am wondering why she didnt stab him in the groin. Fork castration would rock for this bastard.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 08:59 PM
But I am wondering why she didnt stab him in the groin. Fork castration would rock for this bastard.

That's a hard target to hit when two guys are rolling around on the ground fighting, she didn't want to stab her son!

waterrescuedude2000
07-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Why not brand the word FUCK on them like the english did as in my above post.