PDA

View Full Version : Judge Jeanine Pirro - Opening Statement - March 19, 2016 - Donald Trump Attacked GOP

LongTermGuy
03-20-2016, 09:30 AM
She sure hit the nail on the head!...AGAIN!
...Good Morning all....here we are...Sunday...If your viewing this...You made it to another Day of livin...congratulations..:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEnO2U7QqJg

jimnyc
03-20-2016, 09:37 AM
I love her, Jeanine rules! She was the first woman ever to hold the district attorney position for the county where I live, so I know her quite well.

LongTermGuy
03-20-2016, 09:49 AM
I love her, Jeanine rules! She was the first woman ever to hold the district attorney position for the county where I live, so I know her quite well.

Huh !...good to Know and Interesting....I love that woman...!:cool:

red state
03-20-2016, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=LongTermGuy;806322]She sure hit the nail on the head!...AGAIN!
...Good Morning all....here we are...Sunday...If your viewing this...You made it to another Day of livin...congratulations..:coffee:

Trump is an untrustworthy, wish-washy, self-serving arrogant BULL$#ITTER......but, unfortunately, Judge Pirro is SPOT on with her analogy of what the Republicans are doing to destroy our only hope (sadly enough). Still, if one see's Trump for the way I see him....who knows what could happen. He could support MUCH of what is wrong with the Nation and I feel that Trump is in it for TRUMP.

In my opinion, he's proven to be and has recently admitted that he'll support or go along with the worse of the worse (if it benefits his business). The USA is not a business and we don't need another Clinton who is in China's pocket. Make no mistakes, if he'll support or back two of the worse dimocrats out there to boost his business or get a some sort of an advantage.....he'll do the same deals with China, or Mexico, or whomever. Cruz is creepy looking and sounding BUT he has the BEST, proven record for standing up for US. IF only the Republicans hadn't thrown Allen West under the bus, we would have had a GREAT presidential candidate. So, we get what we've had for the past 20 years or better...the lesser of two evils (AGAIN)!!!! At the very least, my vote for Trump will be the much slap-n-the-face that the Rhinos have needed for quite a while now.

BOTTOM LINE: This judge/talk show host, is one of my favorite folks and she's spot on with how we must support Trump if/when it comes to Trump or HELLary. I'm not voting another Perot and have no intentions of staying home (another way to vote HELLary).

red state
03-20-2016, 10:02 AM

She ain't painful to the eyes either. God, if only we could get her cloned and put her on the US Supreme Court. Heck, they could even make their first ever calendar (that would sell)!!!

LongTermGuy
03-20-2016, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=red state;806328][QUOTE=LongTermGuy;

>>> BOTTOM LINE: Didn't read your whole post...**your first sentence caught my attention...and I could care less of anything else you had to say...or will say in the future..Just want to be clear...

...why? because it is so fucking typical of weak bull-shit Motherfuckers who know nothing of Trump..and are trying to be "PC" and siding along with the other cacaroaches who dislike Trump...I am tired of the same old BULLSHITTING Politicians...nothing changes with them...You know what though? Nothing You or I say will make a difference...the people will decide ....Any Trump Hate on this forum is all for show and coming from weak Bullshitters...Remember that to amigo.

***IN MY OPINION...Trump is the only one that can beat Hillary the rest of the candidates are weak..DEPENDENT on other peoples money...and are to afraid to make things happen with out getting permission and then they are still shakey and worried about what others will think...

TRUMP 2016!

Fuck all you weak ass Trump haters.:cool: ***..[B]IN CASE YOU MISSED IT..Ready ?? PAY ATTENTION

>FUCK YOU< ..I could careless what any of you weak ass Mother Fucker Trump haters say or think ...Listen carefully...Let that sink deep in your brain...and remember what I said...

*Dont waste my fucking time playing stupid games...>>>Move on and let the people decide (like I said over and over again)..all your negative shit is a waste of time...

Post some of you own stories up instead of running your negative Pussy ass mouths...