PDA

View Full Version : Why am I up tonight?

jimnyc
03-20-2016, 10:12 PM
Most nights I am quite lame and in bed by 9, usually watching or listening to something and fade quickly. Tonight I'm all wound up from working on computer stuff. Feels like anxiety, but a controlled anxiety. But I take medications at night and usually and eventually they will put me to bed, since that's what they are there for. Well, not working tonight!

I feel like going to the diner and getting some greasy food. But I'm far too lazy to make that happen. Who wants to hit the diner for me?

tailfins
03-20-2016, 10:17 PM
Most nights I am quite lame and in bed by 9, usually watching or listening to something and fade quickly. Tonight I'm all wound up from working on computer stuff. Feels like anxiety, but a controlled anxiety. But I take medications at night and usually and eventually they will put me to bed, since that's what they are there for. Well, not working tonight!

I feel like going to the diner and getting some greasy food. But I'm far too lazy to make that happen. Who wants to hit the diner for me?

I wish I had taken up the initiative to do that back in my ESPN days (just after Hurricane Sandy). Back then I spent my weekdays in Bristol, CT. I could pay Gunny a visit these days, but I don't think he would be interested.

Abbey Marie
03-20-2016, 10:19 PM
I was thinking that a little while ago- what on earth is Jim doing on here this late?

My advice is start binge-watching Shades of Blue.

:thumb:

Gunny
03-20-2016, 10:26 PM
I was thinking that a little while ago- what on earth is Jim doing on here this late?

My advice is start binge-watching Shades of Blue.

:thumb:

Wuss-bag is babysitting Janeen's dogs n cats. He should be shot. We'll hold court later on his wimpy butt. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-20-2016, 10:48 PM
And I even just got done watching tonight's episode of The Walking Dead, and I'm still wide awake. Only 2 more to go in this season!

NightTrain
03-20-2016, 11:17 PM
I pirated Dead Pool earlier today.

Might want to give that a whirl, great movie!

jimnyc
03-20-2016, 11:32 PM
I pirated Dead Pool earlier today.

Might want to give that a whirl, great movie!

I'm about 2 weeks ahead of you on that one. I loved that flick! The humor made it so much better, IMO. I would love to see some sort of sequel. Definitely not your typical X-Men! And the metal guy was pretty cool too.