PDA

View Full Version : Vulgar Marine sentenced

Bilgerat
03-21-2016, 01:30 PM
LACKLAND AFB, TX — A military judge has condemned a vulgar Marine to serve out the remainder of his enlistment in the United States Air Force in order to become more civilized, a military court has announced.

“This Marine obviously needs more culture,” said Lt. Col. Roger Holloman, the presiding judge, “and the Air Force is the best place to reform his ‘potty mouth’ and boorish mannerisms.”

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/vulgar-marine-sentenced-to-air-force/#ixzz43Z0Ju3TX

(http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/vulgar-marine-sentenced-to-air-force/?utm_source=Duffel+Blog+Fans&utm_campaign=bea9743eb0-Duffel_Blog_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6d392bc034-bea9743eb0-23815493&goal=0_6d392bc034-bea9743eb0-23815493&mc_cid=bea9743eb0&mc_eid=0040f56fef)

:dance::laugh: :dance: :laugh::dance:

Elessar
03-21-2016, 01:37 PM
LACKLAND AFB, TX — A military judge has condemned a vulgar Marine to serve out the remainder of his enlistment in the United States Air Force in order to become more civilized, a military court has announced.

“This Marine obviously needs more culture,” said Lt. Col. Roger Holloman, the presiding judge, “and the Air Force is the best place to reform his ‘potty mouth’ and boorish mannerisms.”

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/vulgar-marine-sentenced-to-air-force/#ixzz43Z0Ju3TX

(http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/vulgar-marine-sentenced-to-air-force/?utm_source=Duffel+Blog+Fans&utm_campaign=bea9743eb0-Duffel_Blog_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6d392bc034-bea9743eb0-23815493&goal=0_6d392bc034-bea9743eb0-23815493&mc_cid=bea9743eb0&mc_eid=0040f56fef)

:dance::laugh: :dance: :laugh::dance:

Now that is odd. How can a judge demand a member switch branches? If the one in question is
a shithead, he will not be changed going into another branch. Boy needs a Gunny slapdown and
act like a proper Marine, not some street punk!

Bilgerat
03-21-2016, 02:45 PM
Now that is odd. How can a judge demand a member switch branches? If the one in question is
a shithead, he will not be changed going into another branch. Boy needs a @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) slapdown and

I love the Duffleblog :laugh:

Gunny
03-21-2016, 03:47 PM
a shithead, he will not be changed going into another branch. Boy needs a @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) slapdown and

It's breech of contract and they can't legally do it. He can demand to be let out and will be within his legal rights.

And since was being vulgar not acting like a "proper Marine"? Crap. What's this world coming to?

aboutime
03-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Only an Obama kiss-ass, appointed judge would try to take this action, since Obama has been slipping his Dirty, Little, Fingers into the Pentagon, and only been keeping the YES MEN who bow down to the American Mussolini who pretends to be in charge of Community Disorganization.

Gunny
03-21-2016, 04:41 PM
Only an Obama kiss-ass, appointed judge would try to take this action, since Obama has been slipping his Dirty, Little, Fingers into the Pentagon, and only been keeping the YES MEN who bow down to the American Mussolini who pretends to be in charge of Community Disorganization.

C'mon AT .. we're talking Air Force here. The leftwingnut branch of the military. If these guys worked for a day they'd be sick bay commando's the next.

And I was born on Lackland. I take particular offense at the USAF I grew up in player hating Marines. Not MY fault they suck in bar fights. They ARE player-haters nonetheless. You can't even get into their e-clubs without a special card. Which you ain't getting if you have USMC or USN on your ID. They even had specially designated beaches in Oki we weren't allowed to get on.

Kathianne
03-21-2016, 04:42 PM
Guys, take a look at the site, really. :laugh2::cheers2:

aboutime
03-21-2016, 04:46 PM

That's the way to have fun here Kathianne.

REMEMBER! Everything you read on the Internet MUST BE TRUE?????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

gabosaurus
03-21-2016, 05:02 PM

Poor guy. The judge could have come down on him a lot worse and forced him to join the Navy. :rolleyes:

indago
03-21-2016, 05:08 PM

Obama doesn't appoint military judges...

Gunny
03-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Obama doesn't appoint military judges...

Damn, I should rep you. You got something right.

Bilgerat
03-21-2016, 05:24 PM

That's the way to have fun here Kathianne.

REMEMBER! Everything you read on the Internet MUST BE TRUE?????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathianne & Aboutime caught it :laugh:

Guys, it's the Duffleblog

Our version of "The Onion"

Here's another!

WASHINGTON — A new Coast Guard initiative aims to “reduce stress” during search and rescue contact with mariners, by using radio opartors with “sexy, sultry voices,” according to sources in Headquarters Coast Guard.The sources say the Coast Guard has hired 30 former phone sex workers as radio operators at most high profile Sectors across the coastal United States.

“When a mariner is in distress and panic sets in, all you want at that time is a calm, sexy voice telling you everything is going to be okay” said Sector Commander Captain Oliver Kloseoff. “And telling you that a big boat full of hot, salty seamen are headed his way.”

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/coast-guard-enlists-phone-sex-operators-to-make-search-and-rescue-more-sensual/#ixzz43Zx9INBu

Elessar
03-21-2016, 07:01 PM
Kathianne & Aboutime caught it :laugh:

Guys, it's the Duffleblog

Our version of "The Onion"

Here's another!

WASHINGTON — A new Coast Guard initiative aims to “reduce stress” during search and rescue contact with mariners, by using radio opartors with “sexy, sultry voices,” according to sources in Headquarters Coast Guard.The sources say the Coast Guard has hired 30 former phone sex workers as radio operators at most high profile Sectors across the coastal United States.

“When a mariner is in distress and panic sets in, all you want at that time is a calm, sexy voice telling you everything is going to be okay” said Sector Commander Captain Oliver Kloseoff. “And telling you that a big boat full of hot, salty seamen are headed his way.”

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/coast-guard-enlists-phone-sex-operators-to-make-search-and-rescue-more-sensual/#ixzz43Zx9INBu

O.K...this one is really a bunch of Bullshit!:laugh:

You don't calm down panicky people on the radio with a sexy sultry voice!:laugh::laugh:

Gunny
03-21-2016, 08:01 PM
O.K...this one is really a bunch of Bullshit!:laugh:

You don't calm down panicky people on the radio with a sexy sultry voice!:laugh::laugh:

It's actually not legal, even in the military. But who wants to calm down when we can chatter about BS? It DOES bring up one of my favorite aggravating topics though .....

If anyone thinks I'd have worn that powder blue POS Useless N helmet, think again. I didn't swear to uphold the UN CHarter when I enlisted. I think it's unconstitutional and I'd a drawn a William Barrett Travis line in the sand on that one.

Abbey Marie
03-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Even if it was true, if you're putting your life on the line for us, you can say whatever you want.

:salute:

Elessar
03-22-2016, 12:52 AM
Even if it was true, if you're putting your life on the line for us, you can say whatever you want.

:salute:

I was a Search and Rescue Planner, Dispatcher, and Coordinator for 18 of my 37 years in
the Coast Guard. Some of that time was on rescue platforms.

You do NOT use calm and sexy talk on the radio or telephone. You take control
of the call and lead it, not let the caller lead it:

Location/Position...GPS, Lat/Long, Geographical location.
Number of People
Nature of Distress
Description of persons or Vessel

Gunny
03-22-2016, 03:46 AM
I was a Search and Rescue Planner, Dispatcher, and Coordinator for 18 of my 37 years in

of the call and lead it, not let the caller lead it:

Location/Position...GPS, Lat/Long, Geographical location.
Number of People
Nature of Distress
Description of persons or Vessel

Got spread it around some but no shit.

Kathianne
03-22-2016, 04:03 AM
Got spread it around some but no shit.

Covered that for you! :thumb:

indago
03-22-2016, 06:02 AM
Damn, I should rep you. You got something right.

aboutime, being NAVY, probably doesn't know any better...

aboutime
03-22-2016, 08:28 PM

Thanks to both of you. You both are the exact examples I try to emulate, copy, and eventually become. Everything you say reflects your true attempts to demonstrate ignorance in it's many forms. I will continue trying to be JUST LIKE BOTH OF YOU.

Elessar
03-22-2016, 08:39 PM

You show your ignorance quite often.

Squids and Coasties clash often, but in humorous ways. You, however,
have a knack for openly being an idiot, fool, and Internet Commando.

aboutime
03-22-2016, 09:00 PM
You show your ignorance quite often.

Squids and Coasties clash often, but in humorous ways. You, however,
have a knack for openly being an idiot, fool, and Internet Commando.

Thanks Elessar. I don't take them seriously. I just consider the source. I just can't understand why they get so angry when I Imitate them, and try to be so much like them.

All in a day's work...laughing, and laughing, and enjoying the irony of ignorance.

Abbey Marie
03-22-2016, 09:03 PM
Thanks to both of you. You both are the exact examples I try to emulate, copy, and eventually become. Everything you say reflects your true attempts to demonstrate ignorance in it's many forms. I will continue trying to be JUST LIKE BOTH OF YOU.

I appreciate your service, AT. :salute:

sundaydriver
03-23-2016, 05:44 AM

of the call and lead it, not let the caller lead it l

If this were true, Pharmaceutical Companies would not be heavily recruiting college cheerleaders as sales reps. :laugh:

Gunny
03-24-2016, 02:21 PM

I got news for you, bubba ... I get to fuck with the squids. YOU don't. I earned the right. So did AT, grumpy old geezer squid that he is. YOUR ignorance is showing. We might fuck with one another, but civilians don't get to play.

When you need CAS who do you think you call? Ma Bell? You call the comm guy on the ship. Gee, wonder who THAT might be? Oh, it's the comm guy who calls in your CAS. Let's piss HIM off. Probably finish his donut and coffee before getting you any help. I need my shit on the square and on time. We can fight later at the bar.

Don't cross the line. I like my squids. They can drive boats and cook and get me CAS.

Elessar
03-24-2016, 07:38 PM
I got news for you, bubba ... I get to fuck with the squids. YOU don't. I earned the right. So did AT, grumpy old geezer squid that he is. YOUR ignorance is showing. We might fuck with one another, but civilians don't get to play.

I'll fuck with Squids and Jarheads all the time, but with a smile, handshake, or an embrace when needed.
Civilians do not understand that bond.:salute:

Gunny
03-24-2016, 08:17 PM
I'll fuck with Squids and Jarheads all the time, but with a smile, handshake, or an embrace when needed.
Civilians do not understand that bond.:salute:

No one said you couldn't play. Even if you can't get your boat away from shore. I've been out further in a dinghy than you coasties ever get. :poke:

aboutime
03-24-2016, 08:56 PM
No one said you couldn't play. Even if you can't get your boat away from shore. I've been out further in a dinghy than you coasties ever get. :poke:

Gunny. The Coasties are no longer JUST Brown Water sailors. They spend much more time AT SEA than most Navy ships do these days. The Gulf of Mexico where they deploy gets just as rough, and the seas get just as high as out in the middle of the Atlantic, or Pacific.

Since they became part of HOMELAND SECURITY, and no longer under the Treasury Dept. They have their hands full. Even off the coast of SOMALIA, where the PIRATES operate.

Life has changed Big Time for everyone in uniform these days.

Elessar
03-24-2016, 09:12 PM

Being 1000 miles out in the Pacific on a 210 foot cutter is not exactly 'shallow water sailors'.

Bilgerat
03-24-2016, 09:20 PM
Being 1000 miles out in the Pacific on a 210 foot cutter is not exactly 'shallow water sailors'.

I don't care if you're on a Naval Vessel, or a Coast Guard Cutter, you're never more that 25 miles from land.

It may be straight down, but it's only 25 miles away :laugh: :salute: :laugh:

Elessar
03-24-2016, 09:23 PM
I don't care if you're on a Naval Vessel, or a Coast Guard Cutter, you're never more that 25 miles from land.

It may be straight down, but it's only 25 miles away :laugh: :salute: :laugh:

You are right....gravity always wins.

Gunny
03-25-2016, 01:07 PM

I'm well aware how much it is being 1000 miles out. I was just :poke: at you for the f*ck of it.:laugh:

Gunny
03-25-2016, 01:08 PM
You are right....gravity always wins.

And it can be a bitch.

Elessar
03-25-2016, 01:28 PM
I'm well aware how much it is being 1000 miles out. I was just :poke: at you for the f*ck of it.:laugh:
Screw You, You jerk!:laugh:

Elessar
03-25-2016, 01:29 PM
And it can be a bitch.

Well..the ground never misses! Even if it is wet!:laugh:

Gunny
03-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Screw You, You jerk!:laugh:

Get in line. :laugh2:

Bilgerat
03-25-2016, 01:46 PM
And it can be a bitch.

My first wife is a bitch

And big enough to make her own gravity well

:rofl1::rofl1:

Gunny
03-25-2016, 01:48 PM
My first wife is a bitch

And big enough to make her own gravity well

:rofl1::rofl1:

Funny how life pays people back. My first wife was such a petite, well-endowed little thing. Humpbacks ain't got sh*t on her now.:laugh: Can't say as I miss her. AND she's a retired Marine so she's fair game.