PDA

View Full Version : Castro wants GITMO back

namvet
03-22-2016, 12:07 PM
https://news.artnet.com/wp-content/news-upload/2016/03/Obama.jpg

how appropriate

no doubt Castro locked up all the protesters and dissidents ahead of Bozo's vist who blames us for Cuban poverty

Cuba has demanded the US hand back the Guantanamo Bay military base before relations with Washington are normalized.
according to a Wednesday story in the Associated Press, Cuban dictator Raul Castro has a number of demands that seem designed more to humiliate Obama than to forge a sensible deal.

story (http://www.examiner.com/article/castro-demands-obama-give-back-gitmo-pay-reparations)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-31029946

Bilgerat
03-22-2016, 12:35 PM
Imagine our surprise

Hey Raoul :upyours:

Drummond
03-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Ah. Better to respect the wishes of a decades' old, hostile Commie regime .. than keep a camp going that serves America's security interests ?

Makes Americans 'proud' to have supported such a sell-out President, eh ?

tailfins
03-22-2016, 04:19 PM
I don't blame Obama for this any more than I blame a skunk for stinking. What I am disappointed at is the lack of demonstrations and pushback against the communist-in-chief.

namvet
03-22-2016, 04:22 PM
I fought against that stinking skunk. both of em

Gunny
03-22-2016, 04:35 PM
https://news.artnet.com/wp-content/news-upload/2016/03/Obama.jpg

how appropriate

no doubt Castro locked up all the protesters and dissidents ahead of Bozo's vist who blames us for Cuban poverty

Cuba has demanded the US hand back the Guantanamo Bay military base before relations with Washington are normalized.
according to a Wednesday story in the Associated Press, Cuban dictator Raul Castro has a number of demands that seem designed more to humiliate Obama than to forge a sensible deal.

story (http://www.examiner.com/article/castro-demands-obama-give-back-gitmo-pay-reparations)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-31029946

Your memory's failing Nam's old buddy. He sent all them dissidents over when he cleaned his jails out in 79. Turned Tamiami Park into a criminal refugee center.

But you can count on our Coward in Chief to acquiesce to the demands.

Black Diamond
03-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Your memory's failing Nam's old buddy. He sent all them dissidents over when he cleaned his jails out in 79. Turned Tamiami Park into a criminal refugee center.

But you can count on our Coward in Chief to acquiesce to the demands.

That's where people like Tony Montana came from ...

Black Diamond
03-22-2016, 04:42 PM
I don't blame Obama for this any more than I blame a skunk for stinking. What I am disappointed at is the lack of demonstrations and pushback against the communist-in-chief.

People care more about the color of Kim kardashians underwear

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2016, 05:15 PM

Of course you do not blame him , as your your affection for skunks has already been noted here.
You work for , with and around them, why would we not already know your false logic and affinity to excuse that maggot?? As you so often brag about how great they are!! --Tyr

Gunny
03-22-2016, 05:19 PM
I fought against that stinking skunk. both of em

Amen. Skunks = targets. Only better target's a freakin' possum. They deserve to die just for being born. Damned varmints.

Gunny
03-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Oh, and I say let him have the MF-er back. You know how miserable that place is for US? I could care less about the detainees. With one proviso: these asshat bad guys do NOT get US Constitutional rights just because they're on American soil. Put them in general population in Soledad or San Quentin. I'm sure they'll make a lot of new "friends". Criminals might be criminals but they have a code of ethics. Being unAmerican don't fall into that kitty litter.

Black Diamond
03-22-2016, 05:59 PM
Ami at least gonna get my f-ing Cuban cigars out of this idiot in chief?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2016, 06:03 PM
Oh, and I say let him have the MF-er back. You know how miserable that place is for US? I could care less about the detainees. With one proviso: these asshat bad guys do NOT get US Constitutional rights just because they're on American soil. Put them in general population in Soledad or San Quentin. I'm sure they'll make a lot of new "friends". Criminals might be criminals but they have a code of ethics. Being unAmerican don't fall into that kitty litter.

Hell- we will be lucky if he doesn't give it back and ALSO pay those bastards a billion dollars a year rent for all the time that we spent there.
HE LOVES PUTTING US DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO DEBT!
Tis better than bullets at destroying our might.. --Tyr

Black Diamond
03-22-2016, 06:07 PM
Hell- we will be lucky if he doesn't give it back and ALSO pay those bastards a billion dollars a year rent for all the time that we spent there.
HE LOVES PUTTING US DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO DEBT!
Tis better than bullets at destroying our might.. --Tyr
I predict he will give it back.

Black Diamond
03-22-2016, 06:08 PM
With regard to Cuba relations in general, who knew John F Kennedy was such an ogre?

Elessar
03-22-2016, 08:49 PM

Bullshit!

See if the Danes will build a prison in Greenland. Put those turds on U.S. soil and
the Libs will insist they have the same rights as legal citizens, just as they insist that
illegal immigrants have.

tailfins
03-22-2016, 09:02 PM
Of course you do not blame him , as your your affection for skunks has already been noted here.
You work for , with and around them, why would we not already know your false logic and affinity to excuse that maggot?? As you so often brag about how great they are!! --Tyr

I see that I have overloaded your pea brain, Hillbilly Bob.

sundaydriver
03-23-2016, 05:39 AM
Gitmo may not be a favorite vacation spot for Gunny, but for something like 3 grand a year for a perpetual lease that's still a sweet deal. Better deal, I'm not sure if Castro even cashes the checks. Also, it ain't gonna change hands anytime soon.