PDA

View Full Version : This is cool

Abbey Marie
03-24-2016, 05:42 PM
Don't you just love it? Turned out to be a punk.

<iframe width="476" height="267" src="http://6abc.com/video/embed/?pid=1258938" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Abbey Marie
03-24-2016, 05:47 PM
Oh, and apparently the good guy is a Marine. :salute:
Gunny

Russ
03-24-2016, 06:08 PM
Don't you just love it? Turned out to be a punk.

<iframe width="476" height="267" src="http://6abc.com/video/embed/?pid=1258938" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Way cool! I love the way that the Marine doesn't have to bother doing anything more than keep a foot on him to hold him down afterwards. It shows how much that twit is no threat.

Gunny
03-24-2016, 06:32 PM
Way cool! I love the way that the Marine doesn't have to bother doing anything more than keep a foot on him to hold him down afterwards. It shows how much that twit is no threat.

Must've been his lucky day. Jarhead probably got his toast burnt at breakfast. Then some mouthy critter comes along. :laugh2:

Elessar
03-24-2016, 09:29 PM
That little boy thrust out his chest and messed with the wrong stranger!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2016, 10:37 PM
That little boy thrust out his chest and messed with the wrong stranger!:laugh:

He was lucky that the Marine did not just break his freaking neck and do the world a favor.
Must have been the Marine's "be kind to strangers day."
Back in the late 70's I saw my Marine friend do a real tough hombre(true badass) like that in a bar, only he put one helluva ass stomping on the guy first(attitude adjustment)! Guy was bleeding like a stuck pig..
My friend didn't even break a sweat doing it..
When I bragged later about him doing it so easily--he replied to me, "you could have done the same thing-trust me on that". "Only I think you'd hurt him more than I did."
He was right, I'd damn surely hurt the asshole more.
Tougher than nails, smart as whip he was.
Hell, I still miss him.. -Tyr

Gunny
03-24-2016, 11:11 PM
He was lucky that the Marine did not just break his freaking neck and do the world a favor.
Must have been the Marine's "be kind to strangers day."
Back in the late 70's I saw my Marine friend do a real tough hombre(true badass) like that in a bar, only he put one helluva ass stomping on the guy first(attitude adjustment)! Guy was bleeding like a stuck pig..
My friend didn't even break a sweat doing it..
When I bragged later about him doing it so easily--he replied to me, "you could have done the same thing-trust me on that". "Only I think you'd hurt him more than I did."
He was right, I'd damn surely hurt the asshole more.
Tougher than nails, smart as whip he was.
Hell, I still miss him.. -Tyr

Why break his neck? He don't suffer near long enough. You put someone in a headlock then stand on their body? Humiliation. You just earned the medal and got fucked at the same time. Oh fucking wah. Might want to check out who is around you next time before you start running your suck.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-25-2016, 04:49 AM
Why break his neck? He don't suffer near long enough. You put someone in a headlock then stand on their body? Humiliation. You just earned the medal and got fucked at the same time. Oh fucking wah. Might want to check out who is around you next time before you start running your suck.

Problem is- dickwads like that , the humiliation might last a day maybe. As they have no friends to remind them of their stupidity, cowardice and follies.
Whereas broken neck dead lasts forever.;)
But your point made is well taken. --Tyr