PDA

View Full Version : #CruzSexScandal

Noir
03-25-2016, 09:38 AM
I assume that's his campaign sunk.
Am interested to here how Taffins will take the news...

tailfins
03-25-2016, 10:01 AM

The only place I have heard of this is the comments sections of news articles. I ain't buying it. In the unlikely event it is true, buy gold.

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 10:23 AM
All I've seen thus far were references from "national enquirer" with like 6 other women. I don't buy it until it's another source, and with a tad of proof at least.

Noir
03-25-2016, 10:25 AM
The only place I have heard of this is the comments sections of news articles. I ain't buying it. In the unlikely event it is true, buy gold.

Twitter is pretty lively with jurnos implying 'we knew but couldn't report on it' will be interesting to see what folds out but the fact that jurnos don't seem to be surprised doesn't look good for Cruz.

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 10:33 AM
Twitter is pretty lively with jurnos implying 'we knew but couldn't report on it' will be interesting to see what folds out but the fact that jurnos don't seem to be surprised doesn't look good for Cruz.

Share links with us if you find anything solid. As you kinda said, I believe that if that were to pan out, it likely would doom his campaign.

Noir
03-25-2016, 10:40 AM
Share links with us if you find anything solid. As you kinda said, I believe that if that were to pan out, it likely would doom his campaign.

For example Drew Johnston of the Washington Times:

Drew Johnson (@Drews_Views) tweeted at 4:33am - 25 Mar 16:

COMING CLEAN: From what I know, at least 2 of the women named as Cruz mistresses by the National Enquirer are accurate
#TRUMP #CRUZ #TCOT (https://twitter.com/Drews_Views/status/713222276875812865?s=17)

Anyways I'm off to work, have fun!

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 10:46 AM
For example Drew Johnston of the Washington Times:

Drew Johnson (@Drews_Views) tweeted at 4:33am - 25 Mar 16:

COMING CLEAN: From what I know, at least 2 of the women named as Cruz mistresses by the National Enquirer are accurate
#TRUMP #CRUZ #TCOT (https://twitter.com/Drews_Views/status/713222276875812865?s=17)

Anyways I'm off to work, have fun!

Still in reference to the NE article. And I hate when I read "chose not to run with...", as I don't believe they would choose not to. It will be interesting to see if anything actually comes of this.

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 10:49 AM
Here is where it all emanates from. The Enquirer has been front and center on lots of leaks. I believe they have also discovered aliens many times too. So I'll believe it when they have a solid connection and evidence.

SHOCKING CLAIMS: Pervy Ted Cruz Caught Cheating — With 5 Secret Mistresses!

Presidential candidate Ted Cruz is trying to survive an explosive “dirt file” on the finger-wagging conservative senator!

And the new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now — reveals how the reports say the staunch Republican is hiding FIVE different mistresses!

“Private detectives are digging into at least five affairs Ted Cruz supposedly had,” claimed a Washington insider.

“The leaked details are an attempt to destroy what’s left of his White House campaign!”

The ENQUIRER reports that Cruz’s claimed mistresses include a foxy political consultant and a high-placed D.C. attorney!

There are also whispers of other intimate late-night sessions Ted has had in Washington — and even a wild sex worker makes the cut!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-mistresses-cheating-claims/

pete311
03-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Still no major news agency is touching this

Elessar
03-25-2016, 01:36 PM
He's not my favorite, but a check-out store line tabloid is certainly NOT a
credible source.

Abbey Marie
03-25-2016, 01:44 PM
Isn't it funny how a Euro-liberal anti-Christian comes running here with this story?

Elessar
03-25-2016, 01:47 PM
Isn't it funny how a Euro-liberal anti-Christian comes running here with this story?

You caught that too?

Noir needs to mend his own fences instead of attempting to mend others.

Black Diamond
03-25-2016, 01:58 PM

I am sure he was screaming bloody murder about Bill Clinton's indiscretions.

Gunny
03-25-2016, 02:14 PM

Dude, really? Did you read this standing in line at the grocery store? What a waste of bandwidth.

gabosaurus
03-25-2016, 02:32 PM
I find it intriguing that Trump's threat to "expose the truth" about Cruz was followed shortly by a smear story in the National Enquirer. Whose CEO, David Pecker (what a great name for a scandal sheet exec :wink2: ) has been a close friend of Trump for several years.

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/tedcruz/article/Ted-Cruz-rejects-mistress-sex-scandal-report-as-7076735.php

There is no need for a Trump sex scandal story since most of Trump's life has been a sex scandal. :boobies:
Gotta love the drama, though.

revelarts
03-25-2016, 03:00 PM

http://ponderingprinciples.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/hypocrite.jpg

hjmick
03-25-2016, 03:36 PM
All I've seen thus far were references from "national enquirer" with like 6 other women. I don't buy it until it's another source, and with a tad of proof at least.

Still no major news agency is touching this

credible source.

Dude, really? Did you read this standing in line at the grocery store? What a waste of bandwidth.

Two words for all y'all... John Edwards...

Black Diamond
03-25-2016, 03:48 PM

Aw. No love for Frank Gifford?

gabosaurus
03-25-2016, 03:50 PM
Isn't it a bit hypocritical for a man who has had three trophy wives and a lifetime of sexual indiscretions to be accusing a political opponent of sexual indiscretions? :eek:

hjmick
03-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Aw. No love for Frank Gifford?

I was thinking of political examples of the blind squirrel finding the nut...

namvet
03-25-2016, 03:57 PM
is he qualified ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

Black Diamond
03-25-2016, 04:10 PM
is he qualified ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

Define qualified.

namvet
03-25-2016, 04:47 PM
Define qualified.

if you mean for prez there are none

Noir
03-25-2016, 04:54 PM

Damn right I was, I was quite a well informed 8 year old ya know ;D

Noir
03-25-2016, 04:58 PM
credible source.

The headline source is poor (I remeber Jim talking about the kinds of stories National Enquirer run in previous convos) so that is of litte interest on its own, however, the comments of jurnos 'in the know' but without print is much more telling/interesting IMO.

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 05:05 PM
Damn right I was, I was quite a well informed 8 year old ya know ;D

Had I known about you when you were 8 I would have started you on the 'right' path. :)

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 05:06 PM

Oh, no doubt, they have released a LOT before others, so I won't fully dismiss them, but they are one agency I would rather wait on some other evidence before declaring it truth.

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 05:09 PM
The headline source is poor (I remeber Jim talking about the kinds of stories National Enquirer run in previous convos) so that is of litte interest on its own, however, the comments of jurnos 'in the know' but without print is much more telling/interesting IMO.

I've read the same about Trump, that there are agencies sitting on stories about him. I don't believe that either.

But it IS possible that any of the 5 supposed women is true, I honestly have no clue as of yet. I won't dismiss it, but far from believing it just yet either.

I think once I read on the Enquirer that Hillary married an muslim that was really an alien and his name was Bill. :) Seriously though, in addition to them finding some serious truths over the years, they also add in a lot of far fetched crap.

hjmick
03-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Oh, no doubt, they have released a LOT before others, so I won't fully dismiss them, but they are one agency I would rather wait on some other evidence before declaring it truth.

I certainly do not disagree...

Noir
03-25-2016, 05:18 PM
Well Cruz has planted his flag, saying he has committed no affairs etc. So with those statements made its only for the Enquireer to publish 'hard proof' and he'll drop like a sack of potatoes...with a non-contested path for Trump =/

Gunny
03-25-2016, 05:20 PM
Well Cruz has planted his flag, saying he has committed no affairs etc. So with those statements made its only for the Enquireer to publish 'hard proof' and he'll drop like a sack of potatoes...with a non-contested path for Trump =/

Oh yeah. Because everyone with half a brain cell believes the Enquirer.:rolleyes:

Kathianne
03-25-2016, 05:47 PM
Here's kind of a round-up of what's been rumored, including what was 'peddled' to the MSM. The one woman I saw 'identified' works for Trump, she denies the affairs. So we'll see what's next:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/03/25/daily-beast-rubio-allies-shopped-cruz-affair-rumors-to-the-media/

Daily Beast: Rubio allies shopped Cruz affair rumors to the mediaPOSTED AT 5:51 PM ON MARCH 25, 2016 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

gabosaurus
03-25-2016, 05:51 PM
Cruz is more qualified than Trump.
And a crocodile can kill you more efficiently than a snake.

Trump or Cruz vs. Hillary Clinton is like "what dumpster do you prefer to jump into?"

tailfins
03-25-2016, 06:01 PM

Trump or Cruz vs. Hillary Clinton is like "what dumpster do you prefer to jump into?"

Hillary is a carbon copy of Dilma Roussef, with likely the same result. Do a news search if you are not aware of what I 'm talking about.

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 06:49 PM
Definitely some weirdness. I still see no reason as of yet to believe any of the rumors. I also don't believe Trump instigated this, as I don't think he would purposely do in a spokesperson from his campaign. Apparently rumors about Ted have been tossed around before - but nothing EVER proved. Wouldn't surprise me if this came from the Dem side and they are behind the instigating. I have little doubt that they are responsible for a ton of the issues at the rallies, so not much would surprise me.

tailfins
03-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Definitely some weirdness. I still see no reason as of yet to believe any of the rumors. I also don't believe Trump instigated this, as I don't think he would purposely do in a spokesperson from his campaign. Apparently rumors about Ted have been tossed around before - but nothing EVER proved. Wouldn't surprise me if this came from the Dem side and they are behind the instigating. I have little doubt that they are responsible for a ton of the issues at the rallies, so not much would surprise me.

I don't think T-Rump instigated this. The riders on the Trump Trainwreck are capable of trash on their own. If Larry Flynt is still alive, has he endorsed T-Rump yet?

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 07:00 PM
I don't think T-Rump instigated this. The riders on the Trump Trainwreck are capable of trash on their own.

Clinton, Sanders - or even any group working to see one of them elected. Just too much doesn't add up to drop this on Cruz or Trump.

Gunny
03-25-2016, 07:10 PM
Clinton, Sanders - or even any group working to see one of them elected. Just too much doesn't add up to drop this on Cruz or Trump.

I didn't even bother to read it. FDR was banging his secretary before any of us were born. JFK and Clinton would hit anything that didn't move out of the way fast enough. Last I checked, none of them were conservative, nor Republican.

Just more hypocrisy from the left.

tailfins
03-25-2016, 07:12 PM
I will tell you what Trump did instigate. A PAC, which candidates are prohibited communication by law made an ad that Trump didn't like, so Trump himself sent a tweet referring to Heidi Cruz as unattractive.

Black Diamond
03-25-2016, 07:15 PM

Black Diamond
03-25-2016, 07:16 PM

This benefits Trump. I don't think any of the mentioned parties is innocent. But this is Trump's game. Cruz can't beat him at it.

Elessar
03-25-2016, 07:34 PM
I think once I read on the Enquirer that Hillary married an muslim that was really an alien and his name was Bill. :) Seriously though, in addition to them finding some serious truths over the years, they also add in a lot of far fetched crap.

That rag and others you see in a check-out line are fiction, rumor, and quite often lack fact.

Anyone that puts stock in those tales needs to get out of town and sit in the fresh air for a while.

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 07:37 PM
That rag and others you see in a check-out line are fiction, rumor, and quite often lack fact.

Anyone that puts stock in those tales needs to get out of town and sit in the fresh air for a while.

At least they're better than the "National Examiner". I don't think that rag even bothers to look for the truth, they just invent shit and they know you won't believe it. I just read that crap while in line and then put it back on the shelves. Admittedly, in the past I used to buy the "Star" and the National Enquirer. But it was solely for celebrity and entertainment value, it's not like I thought I was buying actual news. :)

Elessar
03-25-2016, 07:50 PM

It depends on what kind of snake, Gabby.

gabosaurus
03-26-2016, 12:57 PM
It depends on what kind of snake, Gabby.

That is true. But most snakes leave large prey behind. Crocs clean things up.

I am getting bored with the Cruz sex scandal. We need something that is nastier and more appalling. I am sure that there is something more destructive and nasty in Cruz or Trump's background that can be dragged out of a personal closet or basement someplace. Perhaps Trump's links to organized crime and sex trafficking. Or Cruz promising to aid the efforts of migrants while campaigning for state office in the Rio Grande Valley.

Gunny
03-26-2016, 02:35 PM
This benefits Trump. I don't think any of the mentioned parties is innocent. But this is Trump's game. Cruz can't beat him at it.

Nobody is going to beat Trump at his game. You'd think someone would have regrouped and changed the game by now. I wouldn't play his game. I'm not a bullshit artist. He's sucked everyone into playing by his rules. Reg flag numero uno. But if you can't react better to a wild card in 9 months, you deserve to lose.

Gunny
03-26-2016, 02:37 PM
That is true. But most snakes leave large prey behind. Crocs clean things up.

I am getting bored with the Cruz sex scandal. We need something that is nastier and more appalling. I am sure that there is something more destructive and nasty in Cruz or Trump's background that can be dragged out of a personal closet or basement someplace. Perhaps Trump's links to organized crime and sex trafficking. Or Cruz promising to aid the efforts of migrants while campaigning for state office in the Rio Grande Valley.

Nasty and appalling? How about violations of USC 17, 19 and 21 where they pertain to classified material? Oh, I'm sorry. That's just a felony violation of the law. My bad.:rolleyes:

aboutime
03-26-2016, 07:57 PM
This thread, and other gossipy threads like it, should be the work of The NATIONAL ENQUIRER Rag, and PMSNBC cheerleading club of the Democrat Party.:laugh:

Black Diamond
03-26-2016, 09:09 PM
Nobody is going to beat Trump at his game. You'd think someone would have regrouped and changed the game by now. I wouldn't play his game. I'm not a bullshit artist. He's sucked everyone into playing by his rules. Reg flag numero uno. But if you can't react better to a wild card in 9 months, you deserve to lose.
Maybe he can suck Hillary into it.

Black Diamond
03-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Nasty and appalling? How about violations of USC 17, 19 and 21 where they pertain to classified material? Oh, I'm sorry. That's just a felony violation of the law. My bad.:rolleyes:

She gets a pass as she thinks it is OK to suck babies brains out....
It's a woman's choice after all....

Gunny
03-27-2016, 01:19 AM
This thread, and other gossipy threads like it, should be the work of The NATIONAL ENQUIRER Rag, and PMSNBC cheerleading club of the Democrat Party.:laugh:

No worse than most threads. I like Dems running their mouths. Leaves a lot less work in trying to figure out what they aren't thinking.

I'd like to know why these assholes don't go after their frontrunning criminal for her crimes. I know nothing about Cruz, but for the left to act like Bill Clinton's crap was somehow nothing but a conservative having an affair is an abomination is ridiculous. Problem is, the right reacts to their every punch, and is defined by reacting to them. Nothing is going to change until THAT stops.

glockmail
03-27-2016, 07:10 PM
Isn't it a bit hypocritical for a man who has had three trophy wives and a lifetime of sexual indiscretions to be accusing a political opponent of sexual indiscretions? :eek: No. :slap:

aboutime
03-27-2016, 07:39 PM
No. :slap:

No gabby. Not as long as you practice the hypocrisy you so easily try to push on others,
to hide your own.

namvet
03-27-2016, 10:36 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/ie15rp.jpg

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Bill_Clinton_3.jpg

etc

DLT
03-28-2016, 01:43 PM

You assume wrong. Sorry, but this latest Hermain-Caining of Cruz attempt will backfire. The Trump idiots were too successful at painting Cruz as a dork and 'anything but a playa' like Donald. Can't have it both ways.

Gunny
03-28-2016, 01:56 PM
You assume wrong. Sorry, but this latest Hermain-Caining of Cruz attempt will backfire. The Trump idiots were too successful at painting Cruz as a dork and 'anything but a playa' like Donald. Can't have it both ways.

He isn't assuming. He's trying to incite. The fact is, who really cares? Thomas Jefferson -- one of our founding fathers -- was wanking his slaves. And I, for one at least, don't blame FDR and Clinton for having affairs. If I was married to those things they were/are I'd be looking for a knothole in a fence. The JFK thing I'm not too sure about. Jackie was no slouch.

Point is, the reaction from the right to baseless accusations. Valerie Plame's husband outed her. Trent Lott just gave credit to a 100 years old geezer and suddenly he's a racist. Henry Bonilla was hounded out of office by his own party because one stupid leftwing moonbat who STILL hasn't made anything stick. Those are just examples but all three were thrown under the bus by the GOP, their own party, in fear of Dem accusations.

Screw all that. Stand up and fight, dammit. Tell the Dems to go screw themselves. At least it won't be technically labeled an "affair".

glockmail
03-28-2016, 02:48 PM
True words, Gunny. :clap: