PDA

View Full Version : 'Happy Easter' message earns a death sentence ...

Drummond
03-25-2016, 07:04 PM
This, from Glasgow, Scotland .. and reported by the BBC (!!) .....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35898543

A 32-year-old man has been arrested after a Glasgow shopkeeper was killed in what Police Scotland are treating as a "religiously prejudiced" attack.

Asad Shah, 40, was found seriously injured in Minard Road, Shawlands, at about 21:05 GMT on Thursday. He died in hospital.

The incident happened hours after he apparently posted social media messages wishing his customers a happy Easter. Police said both Mr Shah and the arrested man were Muslims.

A post on Thursday from an account that appears to be Mr Shah's said: "Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation x!"

Mr Shah was taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8667&stc=1

What we have here is a Muslim who dared to break ranks, and show charitable, decent tolerance towards people of a different faith to himself. This earned him death at the hands of another Muslim .. that's to say, from someone else who's a member of 'a religion of peace' .....

jimnyc
03-25-2016, 07:33 PM
Older men and women, in their 30's as you see here. Young men and women in their teens. Children. Hatred among all of them and it's a different story every single day, day after day after day. And we've been discussing these things, at least with me, since 2003. I wonder, after how many attacks, how many deaths - what will it take for people to start believing that Islam is a problem? Some want to scoff at it when it's often discussed, as if somehow the violence and anger and radicals might only just be a handful, a small percentage.

aboutime
03-27-2016, 07:37 PM
Older men and women, in their 30's as you see here. Young men and women in their teens. Children. Hatred among all of them and it's a different story every single day, day after day after day. And we've been discussing these things, at least with me, since 2003. I wonder, after how many attacks, how many deaths - what will it take for people to start believing that Islam is a problem? Some want to scoff at it when it's often discussed, as if somehow the violence and anger and radicals might only just be a handful, a small percentage.

Jim. As long as the DUMB, UNEDUCATED, LIBERAL AMERICANS WHO ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT, and admire, follow and cheer people like the IDIOT who cheered at a baseball game in Cuba, while Americans were killed in Brussels, and he did the WAVE. The DUMMIES of America will IGNORE IT.