PDA

View Full Version : Veterans, feeling depressed?

indago
03-27-2016, 09:10 AM
Don't tell anybody, especially your doctor...

GOVERNMENT ON THE TAKE (http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/06/what-veterans-are-told-about-their-2nd-amendment-rights-will-make-you-sick/)

Gunny
03-27-2016, 02:12 PM
Don't tell anybody, especially your doctor...

GOVERNMENT ON THE TAKE (http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/06/what-veterans-are-told-about-their-2nd-amendment-rights-will-make-you-sick/)

Absurd. And unconstitutional. The VA can now tell us we can't even handle our own money?

And yeas, we ARE the most dangerous gun owners. We know how to hit a target instead of spraying up half the neighborhood and killing everyone but the target. We also know how to break down our weapons and keep them in operating order. I would say we are also some of the most responsible gun owners because we know what they can do.

And I'd like for O-blah-blah to back up his crap. How many military vets are guilty of being the ones running around murdering people? Last I checked, it seems frutiloop lefties and ragheads have cornered that market.

Abbey Marie
03-27-2016, 02:27 PM
Signs point to a president who hates the police, and merely tolerates the military. We already know he doesn't have regard for the Constitution, so if he really cared about gun violence, he'd focus on making it harder for black males between 17 and 50 to own a gun.

Gunny
03-27-2016, 02:32 PM
Signs point to a president who hates the police, and merely tolerates the military. We already know he doesn't have regard for the Constitution, so if he really cared about gun violence, he'd focus on making it harder for black males between 17 and 50 to own a gun.

You left out the Mexicans. Those folks are morons with firearms and will kill everyone in the neighborhood trying to get the one person they miss.

Abbey Marie
03-27-2016, 02:34 PM
You left out the Mexicans. Those folks are morons with firearms and will kill everyone in the neighborhood trying to get the one person they miss.

I haven't noticed anything from them here on the mid-Atlantic coast. I'm sure it's quite different where you are.

Gunny
03-27-2016, 03:09 PM
I haven't noticed anything from them here on the mid-Atlantic coast. I'm sure it's quite different where you are.

I was stationed at Little Creek and DC. Lived in DC as a kid. Spent most of the 70s in Miami. I understand. It's different but the same. The Hispanics just didn't get all stupid until I was almost an adult. The blacks started when I was in 1st grade.

Elessar
03-27-2016, 07:21 PM
Absurd. And unconstitutional. The VA can now tell us we can't even handle our own money?

And yeas, we ARE the most dangerous gun owners. We know how to hit a target instead of spraying up half the neighborhood and killing everyone but the target. We also know how to break down our weapons and keep them in operating order. I would say we are also some of the most responsible gun owners because we know what they can do.

And I'd like for O-blah-blah to back up his crap. How many military vets are guilty of being the ones running around murdering people? Last I checked, it seems frutiloop lefties and ragheads have cornered that market.

This whole thing is bullshit! Where is the Liberal ACLU on this issue?

I agree with responsibility. There might be one of 10,000 that goes against it, but that is pocket change compared
to the others that commit crimes...and anyone 'trained' does not need a firearm, knife, bow, or hatchet (plus more)
to do harm. I can use a common pencil to take someone out.

For years they (ACLU) have created havoc with L.E. agencies for "Profiling", which actually can be a leading means to narrow down
a perp. "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck..."

So now this yellow-spined MIS-Administration is profiling Vets? Why have they not profiled gangster blacks and hispanics?

Obama and his ilk did not do SHIT to clean up Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis or Los Angeles of the nigger and wetback gangs
or their drug pushing economy.

Put your balls on the table, ACLU....raise hell about this kind of crap.

aboutime
03-27-2016, 08:58 PM
Wise up everybody. Don't fly off the handle on this. Just remember...The Govt. Doesn't know everything about us...they might think they know.

Something else to consider...if you fear losing your 2nd amendment rights. That can't, and won't happen as long as YOU HAVE YOUR 1ST Amendment Right....Not to say a word to anyone.
In other words. "What they don't know, won't hurt them..OR YOU!"