PDA

View Full Version : New LA Times poll shows Cruz pulling within one point of Trump in CA

tailfins
03-27-2016, 07:24 PM
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-latimes-republican-primary-poll-20160327-story.html

http://www.trbimg.com/img-56f723fb/turbine/la-me-g-california-republican-primary-poll-web/750/750x422

gabosaurus
03-27-2016, 07:54 PM
California Republicans, being smarter and better informed than in most other states, are beginning to realize that Trump is not really a conservative. He is more of a circus act than a politician.
Cruz is by no means the perfect choice for Republicans, but he represents conservative values better than Trump.
If elected, Cruz would seek to address the issues that conservative Republicans are most concerned with. Trump would deal with the issues that most affect Trump and his many financial interests.

(above explanation by my father-in-law, who is quite conservative)

Jeff
03-27-2016, 08:58 PM
California Republicans, being smarter and better informed than in most other states, are beginning to realize that Trump is not really a conservative. He is more of a circus act than a politician.
Cruz is by no means the perfect choice for Republicans, but he represents conservative values better than Trump.
If elected, Cruz would seek to address the issues that conservative Republicans are most concerned with. Trump would deal with the issues that most affect Trump and his many financial interests.

Sure am glad ya got a expert unbiased opinion. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
03-27-2016, 10:08 PM
Trump has a 77 percent chance of getting to 1237.

tailfins
03-27-2016, 10:21 PM
Trump has a 77 percent chance of getting to 1237.

Those same odds makers say there's a 71% chance the next President will be a Democrat.

Black Diamond
03-27-2016, 10:26 PM
Those same odds makers say there's a 71% chance the next President will be a Democrat.

We get it. Cruz is the next President and he's never done anything wrong.

Jeff
03-28-2016, 07:43 AM
We get it. Cruz is the next President and he's never done anything wrong.

It's cracks me up to see folks that I have always figured had some sense about themselves falling all over themselves trying to put one candidate down, hell all anyone should be interested in this year is how in the hell can we even have someone about to be indited for a major crime against our country being allowed to even run, But some would rather try and find and gossip BS they can to smear one person with. I see things like Trump has ties with the Mob, he is involved in sex trafficking, these same folks reporting this shit wouldn't know Trump if they tripped over him in the street, but they know all about this BS because the liberal rags say so. :rolleyes: But hell all the stories about a sex scandal are false cause they come from a tabloid :confused: go figure, and some folks boast about multiple degree's but yet fall into exactly what I am describing. BD some folks aren't worth debating, they are so narrow minded they couldn't learn anything unless one of their confidential experts explain it to them, yup the LA times. :laugh:

Bro don't waste your time, no win situation when it comes to some.

NightTrain
03-28-2016, 09:25 AM
Sure am glad ya got a expert unbiased opinion. :rolleyes:

He probably lives next to her in Huntington Beach, CA.

The local Huntington Beach sheriff calls both of them to solve crimes, you know. Has them on speed dial.

Black Diamond
03-28-2016, 10:24 AM

The local Huntington Beach sheriff calls both of them to solve crimes, you know. Has them on speed dial.

Such a beautiful state polluted by nasty people :cool:

NightTrain
03-28-2016, 10:35 AM
Such a beautiful state polluted by nasty people :cool:

Could be that many of them actually reside in other States... possibly to get away from those pesky California Sheriffs always calling to get help solving crimes.

tailfins
03-28-2016, 11:27 AM

I thought you said she was slummin' in Pasadena, TX.

Black Diamond
03-28-2016, 11:39 AM

Riding the bull at Gilley's.

NightTrain
03-28-2016, 11:49 AM

She is.

The sarcasm didn't make the jump, evidently.

DLT
03-28-2016, 12:57 PM

Sounds right (pardon pun) to me. Your father-in-law is a wise man.