PDA

View Full Version : Symptom of depravity of the minds of men - Parents teaching their kids to be idiots

darin
03-28-2016, 02:43 AM
"OMG!!FREESHIT!!RUN! THIS is more important than anything!! ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WE MUST CONSUME!! WE MUST POSSESS!"

:-/

http://www.wfsb.com/story/31572301/parents-turn-easter-egg-hunt-at-pez-into-mess

When it came time at like 10:30 a.m., the parents just bum-rushed that area," West Haven resident Nicole Welch, who attended the event with her 4-year-old son, said.

The free event drew hundreds of people, but it quickly got out of hand, according to parents.

“Unfortunately people chose to enter the first field prior to anyone from Pez staff starting the activity. The crowd moved to the second field, waited for only a couple of minutes and proceeded to rush the field without being directed to do so and before the posted start time,” Pez officials said in a statement on Saturday.

Pez officials said the crowd of people “immediately moved to the third field, took over and removed everything well before the activity was to even start.”

"So we started talking to people and say 'hey this is supposed to start at certain time'," Pez General Manager Shawn Peterson said. "Well that lasted about a minute and everyone just rushed the field and took everything."

Welch told Eyewitness News that children were trampled, parents knocked over children and eggs were stolen out of peoples’ baskets. Peterson said the crowd was "kind of like locusts."

"I'm not going to take my kids where they don't consider the safety of my kids in any way, shape, or form," Welch said.

However, Welch was not alone. Many parents posted their frustrations on the Pez company's Facebook.