PDA

View Full Version : Trump pimped Melania for his 2000 Presidential bid

tailfins
03-28-2016, 10:33 PM
Look at the photos and prose for and judge for yourself. Pay attention to the year. See link below.

THE FUTURE FIRST LADY? SEE MELANIA TRUMP'S NUDE PHOTO SHOOT

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

NightTrain
03-28-2016, 10:52 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8676&stc=1

Jeff
03-28-2016, 11:29 PM
I would love to see the proof you have that he pimped her out, And imagine this from a guy that makes a living with law suites. Hell I am sending this thread to Trump, lets see what his lawyers can do about slander. Something tells me your ambulance chasing lawyer would run like hell when he seen Trumps legal team a coming, but seriously I believe Trump would rather just stomp your ass, yea he is more of a man than to hide behind his lawyer.

PixieStix
03-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Wow. Who knew that tailfins was such a nasty guy.

That is bullshit Melania Trump is a strong woman whom I am sure can take care of herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvKc-PH0wo

darin
03-29-2016, 01:32 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60263553.jpg

Black Diamond
03-29-2016, 01:58 AM
Wow. Who knew that tailfins was such a nasty guy.

That is bullshit Melania Trump is a strong woman whom I am sure can take care of herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvKc-PH0wo
Lyin' Ted is having a bad influence on tailfins.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-29-2016, 07:47 AM
Look at the photos and prose for and judge for yourself. Pay attention to the year. See link below.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

Dipstick, she was a model--it goes with the territory. Are you that interested in her past career as a hobby or just spitting shit out to try to tarnish Trump?
Or is it another one that plays into your hatred of and love to demean women as subservient beasts?
Which is why you admire the muzzies so much--they do that too.
I got you pegged dead on the money... -Tyr

NightTrain
03-29-2016, 10:17 AM
Dipstick, she was a model--it goes with the territory. Are you that interested in her past career as a hobby or just spitting shit out to try to tarnish Trump?
Or is it another one that plays into your hatred of and love to demean women as subservient beasts?
Which is why you admire the muzzies so much--they do that too.
I got you pegged dead on the money... -Tyr

BOOM! Headshot!

tailfins
03-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Trump's campaign manager has been arrested for battery on a woman. I will post more when not using an Android.

Trump's antics don't annoy me as an individual, but as a Presidential candidate, they mean complete incompetence.

Bilgerat
03-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Trump's campaign manager has been arrested for battery on a woman. I will post more when not using an Android.

Trump's antics don't annoy me as an individual, but as a Presidential candidate, they mean complete incompetence.

And if he's found not guilty, will you be as exuberant and gleeful?

tailfins
03-29-2016, 02:36 PM
And if he's found not guilty, will you be as exuberant and gleeful?

It won't go that far. My guess is that he accepts deferred adjudication and is done with it. If Trump doesn't fire him for embarrassing his campaign, it will show more incompetence. Cruz's communications director got fired for much less.

Bilgerat
03-29-2016, 02:53 PM
It won't go that far. My guess is that he accepts deferred adjudication and is done with it. If Trump doesn't fire him for embarrassing his campaign, it will show more incompetence. Cruz's communications director got fired for much less.

I guess that you forgot , The Donald states he doesn't 'settle"

And if he is indeed innocent, why would he accept anything less than exoneration?

Jeff
03-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Y'all might watch the video before stating what is going to happen, it's a 12 second surveillance video that I honestly seen nothing, hell they even highlight his campaign manager and I seen nothing but him walking with Trump holding his arm out keeping people from Trump, hell if y'all call that assault, well hell I should be on death row.

DLT
03-29-2016, 05:09 PM

Honestly....I can't even stand to look at him any more...much less listen to him. It's just not looking good.

Gunny
03-29-2016, 05:27 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8676&stc=1

I got admit, THAT is funny. :laugh:

BTW ... I know nothing on the topic for anyone offended. I just love the pic though. :laugh:

Elessar
03-29-2016, 07:27 PM

Jealous much??

Elessar
03-29-2016, 07:32 PM
Y'all might watch the video before stating what is going to happen, it's a 12 second surveillance video that I honestly seen nothing, hell they even highlight his campaign manager and I seen nothing but him walking with Trump holding his arm out keeping people from Trump, hell if y'all call that assault, well hell I should be on death row.

I saw the same.

Just remember that weak assed Libs, especially cheap 'journalists', will claim assault over just brushing into them.
It does not matter that they insist in shoving a camera or microphone right in someone's face. Oppose them they whine
over battery.

tailfins
03-29-2016, 08:43 PM
Jealous much??

Nope, just illustrating how the Trump presidential candidacy has been a running joke for 16 years. The the whole narrative is a "phony baloney, good time rock and roll, plastic banana" hustle. I'm amazed how many people don't get the joke. They either take T-Rump at his word and support him or they freak out and have violent demonstrations. I thought Jim would like the pics as an added bonus, assuming he likes silicon. You can like the pics or not like the pics, the point is the same. Trump is a "good time Charlie" and not a serious candidate. If he's elected by some miracle, he won't be a serious President, then the whole country will have the blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YP3pIPp8P8

Jeff
03-30-2016, 06:59 AM
I saw the same.

Just remember that weak assed Libs, especially cheap 'journalists', will claim assault over just brushing into them.
It does not matter that they insist in shoving a camera or microphone right in someone's face. Oppose them they whine
over battery.

Honestly this charge is all about the anti Trump folks, yes I seen where the guy just kind of holds his hands out and brushes people away. You know there is a growing number of Bike clubs and independents that are ready to show up and help with security, I think then those pussy ass libs just may realize the difference between a friendly nudge and a assault. :laugh:

Nope, just illustrating how the Trump presidential candidacy has been a running joke for 16 years. The the whole narrative is a "phony baloney, good time rock and roll, plastic banana" hustle. I'm amazed how many people don't get the joke. They either take T-Rump at his word and support him or they freak out and have violent demonstrations. I thought Jim would like the pics as an added bonus, assuming he likes silicon. You can like the pics or not like the pics, the point is the same. Trump is a "good time Charlie" and not a serious candidate. If he's elected by some miracle, he won't be a serious President, then the whole country will have the blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YP3pIPp8P8

Tf it has nothing to do with jokes being phony or any of that (you have a right to your belief and I respect that) but what Trump stands for is all the people that have been getting kicked in the teeth. Nope your not going to see any Black Lives Matter folks supporting him, hell they are even allowed to make death threats and it's cool, let the folks that like Trump threaten someone and they go to jail. Then ya have the foreigner, again no support from them, hell they lose their rights, well the illegal ones do anyway. What I am getting at is the list goes on of the people that this Government has been fucking over, I would venture to say the majority of Vets and active members of the military will vote Trump, hell he doesn't want to make them criminals when they come home from doing a job most would pass pout if they just seen it on a screen. Then ya have all the millions of folks that believe in the second amendment, yup if ya get Hillary she will do her best to shut that down.

People are tired of the career politician, Trump isn't a politician we all know that, he is a arrogant prick, a billionaire that says and does as he wants, kind of what we have seen Obama do the last 7 plus years, my point is he isn't going to be worse than Obama, he sure enough is going to be better than Hillary and if ya look into the other 2 yahoo's that are running Republican well hell there track record is shit as well. They are all full of shit but the American people are willing to take a chance of a non politician that has some stones. Is he going to build a wall, not sure, but I am sure he believes in his head he is. Remember Obama was going to have all our troops home in 3 months, than it was 6 and now we are sending them back ( and many never did leave) yea once ya get into the office reality sets in. Time will tell but I believe Trump is our only hope to turn our once great Country into the great Nation it once was, hell 4 more years of the same politics Obama has run on and a bowl of fruit loops would have more going for it than America would.

darin
03-30-2016, 07:04 AM
Thread needs more pics less talk.

Jeff
03-30-2016, 07:11 AM

Melania sure isn't hard to look at :thumb: but all these supposed naked pics just aren't true, yes she in naked but not is a Playboy type pose. But I think of some of the first ladies we have had, the Mooch being first to come to mind :puke: might be nice to have something pleasant to look at during those boring speeches. :laugh:

tailfins
03-30-2016, 07:14 AM

Click on the link in my OP; they're all right there.

darin
03-30-2016, 07:16 AM
Melania sure isn't hard to look at :thumb: but all these supposed naked pics just aren't true, yes she in naked but not is a Playboy type pose. But I think of some of the first ladies we have had, the Mooch being first to come to mind :puke: might be nice to have something pleasant to look at during those boring speeches. :laugh:

:D And beyond that - who gives a crap, really? Does not impact her ability to do whatever the hell first ladies do.

I'm saying more are required. :) Pics of her are better than ANY argument i've seen in this thread that somehow she should feel ashamed or is un-classy-enough to be first lady.

Jeff
03-30-2016, 07:26 AM

Wow, I clicked on it again and all I see is a beautiful model, sorry don't see where anyone would conclude she is being pimped out :rolleyes: I understand though (well not really) if ya have nothing to look at yourself than maybe when ya see a beautiful woman that ya know the only way ya could ever have anything like that is if ya paid for her, than maybe some relate beauty with having to pay for it.

Gunny
03-30-2016, 09:33 AM
Wow, I clicked on it again and all I see is a beautiful model, sorry don't see where anyone would conclude she is being pimped out :rolleyes: I understand though (well not really) if ya have nothing to look at yourself than maybe when ya see a beautiful woman that ya know the only way ya could ever have anything like that is if ya paid for her, than maybe some relate beauty with having to pay for it.

Just the left throwing sh*t against the wall to see what sticks.

I'd LOVE to be a Presidential candidate for the sole reason that the left would be "OMG! You did THIS ....." I'd be like "yeah, so f-ing what? Had fun doing it too." :laugh:

DLT
03-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Honestly this charge is all about the anti Trump folks, yes I seen where the guy just kind of holds his hands out and brushes people away. You know there is a growing number of Bike clubs and independents that are ready to show up and help with security, I think then those pussy ass libs just may realize the difference between a friendly nudge and a assault. :laugh:

Tf it has nothing to do with jokes being phony or any of that (you have a right to your belief and I respect that) but what Trump stands for is all the people that have been getting kicked in the teeth. Nope your not going to see any Black Lives Matter folks supporting him, hell they are even allowed to make death threats and it's cool, let the folks that like Trump threaten someone and they go to jail. Then ya have the foreigner, again no support from them, hell they lose their rights, well the illegal ones do anyway. What I am getting at is the list goes on of the people that this Government has been fucking over, I would venture to say the majority of Vets and active members of the military will vote Trump, hell he doesn't want to make them criminals when they come home from doing a job most would pass pout if they just seen it on a screen. Then ya have all the millions of folks that believe in the second amendment, yup if ya get Hillary she will do her best to shut that down.

People are tired of the career politician, Trump isn't a politician we all know that, he is a arrogant prick, a billionaire that says and does as he wants, kind of what we have seen Obama do the last 7 plus years, my point is he isn't going to be worse than Obama, he sure enough is going to be better than Hillary and if ya look into the other 2 yahoo's that are running Republican well hell there track record is shit as well. They are all full of shit but the American people are willing to take a chance of a non politician that has some stones. Is he going to build a wall, not sure, but I am sure he believes in his head he is. Remember Obama was going to have all our troops home in 3 months, than it was 6 and now we are sending them back ( and many never did leave) yea once ya get into the office reality sets in. Time will tell but I believe Trump is our only hope to turn our once great Country into the great Nation it once was, hell 4 more years of the same politics Obama has run on and a bowl of fruit loops would have more going for it than America would.

The problem here is....(with your comment)....Trump is turning folks off to voting for him every time he opens his mouth. And his unfavorable rate is already at 67%. He will never get enough votes in the GE to beat Hillary or ANY Democrat, especially considering all of the massive voter fraud the rats will pull out of that hat, as they always do in presidential elections (remember 2012 when Romney was drawing huge crowds but lost miserably?).

No, Trump will ensure a Hillary or Democrat win this November. Which is the last thing we need or will survive. THAT is why I and many like me are so against Trump winning the nomination.

Gunny
03-30-2016, 05:18 PM
The problem here is....(with your comment)....Trump is turning folks off to voting for him every time he opens his mouth. And his unfavorable rate is already at 67%. He will never get enough votes in the GE to beat Hillary or ANY Democrat, especially considering all of the massive voter fraud the rats will pull out of that hat, as they always do in presidential elections (remember 2012 when Romney was drawing huge crowds but lost miserably?).

No, Trump will ensure a Hillary or Democrat win this November. Which is the last thing we need or will survive. THAT is why I and many like me are so against Trump winning the nomination.

Trump DOES turn people off. What I see though is a 3-peat of 08 and 12. "I'm not voting for Trump if he's the candidate". Wah. Put on your big boy panties and look at the bigger picture. The Dems are destroying the Constitution while people sit around sucking their thumbs because they didn't get their way. (And I do mean the ubiquitous "you"). How much longer are we going to watch this clown show in the WH because "I'm standing on principle" excuses.

I don't like Trump and he definitely has me reaching for the remote the second I see his mug on TV. He looks like Harry the Eagle from Sesame Street and he's full of crap. But what principles are you standing for if the Dems are taking everything those principles are based on away? Everyone's worried about their so-called principles and Rights while they sit back and do nothing while they're stolen.

namvet
03-30-2016, 07:26 PM

let us know when you're space ship lands. we'll fill you in