PDA

View Full Version : Melania Trump is pretty hot - Tailfins thread

tailfins
03-30-2016, 07:29 AM
Wow, I clicked on it again and all I see is a beautiful model, sorry don't see where anyone would conclude she is being pimped out :rolleyes: I understand though (well not really) if ya have nothing to look at yourself than maybe when ya see a beautiful woman that ya know the only way ya could ever have anything like that is if ya paid for her, than maybe some relate beauty with having to pay for it.

That's because you don't read so well.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2016, 07:36 AM
Very apparent that he reads and comprehends far, far better than your woman hating ass.
Now get of your damn prayer rug, and go grovel at your muslim masters feet, your blithering moron..-Tyr

Jeff
03-30-2016, 07:43 AM

Tf you are a fucking punk of the worst kind, you had to order your wife on line but than call another mans wife a whore, you talk tough on a computer screen but don't have the balls to back it up, any punk that stands behind a lawyer is a fucking pussy.

Read this Mother Fucker, meet me, come see me face to face and then (once you heal) than you can take cheap shots, until then realize you are the furthest thing from a man that most have ever seen, with your mail order bride and your ambulance chasing lawyer. You aren't far at all, in fact I will come to you, tell me where and when and I will happily meet ya and explain myself being I have such a hard time reading, you fucking punk !!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Tf you are a fucking punk of the worst kind, you had to order your wife on line but than call another mans wife a whore, you talk tough on a computer screen but don't have the balls to back it up, any punk that stands behind a lawyer is a fucking pussy.

Read this Mother Fucker, meet me, come see me face to face and then (once you heal) than you can take cheap shots, until then realize you are the furthest thing from a man that most have ever seen, with your mail order bride and your ambulance chasing lawyer. You aren't far at all, in fact I will come to you, tell me where and when and I will happily meet ya and explain myself being I have such a hard time reading, you fucking punk !!!
The maggot tis not worth it Jeff.
I WOULDN'T EVEN CROSS THE STREET TO WASTE MY TIME ON SUCH A LAMES ASS, COWARDLY, WOMAN HATING PUNK, WHICH IN MY OPINION HE TRULY IS.
Back in the day, I just backhanded punks like him as they didn't even deserve to be stomped like a real man. To me he is a punk in the truest sense of the word. They usually just ran away or sat there and cried. TRUFF my friend. :laugh:

To me , he is a punk in the truest sense of the word.--Tyr

darin
03-30-2016, 07:56 AM

Jeff, i love you. DONT resort to this level - it's truth but...calm, assertive, collected. Water off the back of a water fowl.

tailfins
03-30-2016, 07:57 AM

Further evidence you can't read: There's rules on this message board against attacking family members. Go look at old posts in the cage to see how low I can insult. Just substitute your name for V4R's. Retyping all that crap isn't worth the bother. You're exactly the type of T-Rump supporter I was speaking of.

Just to show what a nice guy I am, here's a way to be disinterested in seductive photos for the rest of your life: Get on a plane and visit the beaches of Fortaleza, Recife and Rio de Janeiro. You'll actually reach a point where you'll get tired of looking at barely dressed women. If you want the full monty, visit an indigenous tribe in the Amazon.

Jeff
03-30-2016, 08:13 AM
Further evidence you can't read: There's rules on this message board against attacking family members. Go look at old posts in the cage to see how low I can insult. Just substitute your name for V4R's. Retyping all that crap isn't worth the bother. You're exactly the type of T-Rump supporter I was speaking of.

Just to show what a nice guy I am, here's a way to be disinterested in seductive photos for the rest of your life: Get on a plane and visit the beaches of Fortaleza, Recife and Rio de Janeiro. You'll actually reach a point where you'll get tired of looking at barely dressed women. If you want the full monty, visit an indigenous tribe in the Amazon.

T-fag I will tell you one more time and then I am done, I am telling you in front of God and everyone here that reads these pages, tell me where you are at and you and I can discuss this like real men, don't and all now know what a punk you are ( as if they didn't know already) OK I am done.

tailfins
03-30-2016, 08:18 AM
T-fag I will tell you one more time and then I am done, I am telling you in front of God and everyone here that reads these pages, tell me where you are at and you and I can discuss this like real men, don't and all now know what a punk you are ( as if they didn't know already) OK I am done.

Note to general public: See what happens when you engage a T-Rump supporter.

Gunny
03-30-2016, 10:50 AM
Note to general public: See what happens when you engage a T-Rump supporter.

Note to TF: There's a difference between attacking Trump and attacking his wife.

Jeff
03-31-2016, 06:39 AM
Jeff, i love you. DONT resort to this level - it's truth but...calm, assertive, collective. Water off the back of a water fowl.

Darin I apologize to you for making you have to do extra BS, I apologize to all for resorting back to being a idiot some people can still pull my strings, but anyway it's done and Darin and Tyr are exactly right, some aren't worth a reply.

glockmail
03-31-2016, 09:38 AM
How disappointing. I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of the hottie. :lame2:

Bilgerat
03-31-2016, 09:47 AM
How disappointing. I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of the hottie. :lame2:

Service to the Fleet !

http://dcgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/melaina15.jpg

Voted4Reagan
03-31-2016, 11:05 AM

Nobody attacked your family member : Repeating that which you stated yourself is not an attack. You told everyone long ago that you purchased your wife on line from a foreign country. Nobody insulted HER. We actually feel sorry for her in many ways.

We insult YOU. Because you are a pathetic example of what a man is supposed to be. A true man respects women and treats them with courtesy and respect. You spout misogynistic statements that denigrate women every time you come on line here... We insult YOU because you are an emotionally retarded sack of salt that has no comprehension of how to speak to people properly. You treat people like your lab rats but in reality you aren't in control of the experiment... WE ARE.

MEN like Gunny, Jeff, Myself and others look on you as a failed experiment in how to develop interpersonal relationships and to find emotional satisfaction...

Ever notice one thing? we all have Wives and girlfriends and treat them as equals.

You treat yours as PROPERTY.

Plain and simple... You're a non-useful Idiot here. Nobody finds humor in your statements, you are boring, pedantic, chauvinistic, socially inept and pretty much socially unacceptable in most circles of normal society.

You are a throwback to an age of Dinosaurs...

One day that mail order bride will do what all subjugated people and those treated like property do.. She will see how much more freedom and appreciation other men give their women... and she will leave you.

Alone, unloved, no friends and a small miserable little man in a very lonely world...

god how I pity you...

Bilgerat
03-31-2016, 02:11 PM

And that day will be the day after I'm pronounced deceased

Unless the Angels look like they're from Victoria's Secret :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2016, 03:12 PM
And that day will be the day after I'm pronounced deceased

Unless the Angels look like they're from Victoria's Secret :salute:

Ditto... :beer: :clap: :beer:

glockmail
04-01-2016, 07:27 AM
Service to the Fleet !

http://dcgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/melaina15.jpg

Classy!

Bilgerat
04-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Classy!

She was a jewelry and watch designer, and is fluent in five languages

Additionally, she’s passionate about several causes. She is active with the Police Athletic League, which honored her with Woman of the Year in 2006, she is an honorary chairwoman for the Boys Club of New York and has been for five years, and the American Red Cross has awarded her the title of Goodwill Ambassador.

:dance:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2016, 04:29 AM
She was a jewelry and watch designer, and is fluent in five languages

Additionally, she’s passionate about several causes. She is active with the Police Athletic League, which honored her with Woman of the Year in 2006, she is an honorary chairwoman for the Boys Club of New York and has been for five years, and the American Red Cross has awarded her the title of Goodwill Ambassador.

:dance:

And what were the mocchelle accomplishments before infesting our Whitehouse?
I mean besides the cushy, do nothing appointment to a super high paying job to help advance the traitor obama's political career....-Tyr

Jeff
04-02-2016, 08:01 AM
And what were the mocchelle accomplishments before infesting our Whitehouse?
I mean besides the cushy, do nothing appointment to a super high paying job to help advance the traitor obama's political career....-Tyr

I believe she was making videos for YouTube.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NzspsovNvII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>