PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector

tailfins
03-30-2016, 11:46 PM
http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

Even Trump's most trusted advisors didn't expect him to fare this well.Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.
The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy.
It pains me to say, but he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya onAmerican Idol. President Trump would be President Sanjaya in terms of legitimacy and authority. (http://www.xojane.com/issues/donald-trump-presidential-campaign)
And I am now taking full responsibility for helping create this monster — and reaching out directly to those voters who, like me, wanted Trump to be the real deal. (http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/breaking-up-over-donald-trump)
My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn't look promising.
In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness.
I was sold.
Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC.

Read the rest at the link.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2016, 05:47 AM
http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

Read the rest at the link.

How much do you think this person was paid for this?
Sour grapes must be to your liking.
So we are supposed to take the word of a defector now...
Man, you take the cake.....-Tyr

NightTrain
03-31-2016, 06:06 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8687&stc=1

tailfins
03-31-2016, 11:25 AM
Branch Trumpidians brook no criticism of their leader.

Black Diamond
03-31-2016, 11:42 AM
Branch Trumpidians brook no criticism of their leader.

I have always wanted to be part of a cult. I am excited. Thanks tail.

Kathianne
03-31-2016, 12:29 PM
I read the 'expose' the day it was published. My impression was that this was a very ignorant person that it took her x number of months to see what should have been obvious at the get go. That she worked for and contributed for so long, tells me more about her than Trump. She is little but a disgruntled worker.

tailfins
03-31-2016, 12:59 PM
I read the 'expose' the day it was published. My impression was that this was a very ignorant person that it took her x number of months to see what should have been obvious at the get go. That she worked for and contributed for so long, tells me more about her than Trump. She is little but a disgruntled worker.

I never considered that angle, I just thought it was interesting that I'm not the only one who thought Trump was doing this as a joke and doesn't really want to be President.

Voted4Reagan
03-31-2016, 04:20 PM
I never considered that angle, I just thought it was interesting that I'm not the only one who thought Trump was doing this as a joke and doesn't really want to be President.

You never consider any angle but your own... if it doesn't match your position 100% you trash it..

you're terminally weak minded and lack critical reasoning to be able to see subtle nuances in humor and emotion.

Instead of remaining silent when you should, you open your mouth and speak on things you dont even understand..

As a political analyst you truly suck... The Misogynist Old Party Of Male Dominance would be perfect for you...

a party of one... YOU

Funny thing... Tailfins who absolutely DESPISES women, criticizing TRUMP who is accused of the same thing..

THAT is IRONY on an epic level...

tailfins
03-31-2016, 05:03 PM
I actually enjoy the Trump joke-a-thon up until it puts Clinton in the White House. Being a good clown doesn't make a good Presidential candidate. There's a time and place, but a Presidential campaign isn't it.

gabosaurus
03-31-2016, 05:18 PM
Give it up up, tailfins.
Trump was right -- he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and his supporters wouldn't care. The rest of the country might take note of the growing storm surrounding the comments and actions of Trump and his associates, but his supporters aren't going to budge.

Jeff
04-01-2016, 06:44 AM
Give it up up, tailfins.
Trump was right -- he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and his supporters wouldn't care. The rest of the country might take note of the growing storm surrounding the comments and actions of Trump and his associates, but his supporters aren't going to budge.

Wow as Hillary is about to be indited you really have the nerve to post a what if, don't look now but your pick is really getting ready to be in some hot water. Of course we all know Obama will pardon her but to throw out if this happened when the person you want to win is actually in trouble with the law. :rolleyes: