PDA

View Full Version : Poll results tell much

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2016, 06:19 AM
Poll Results

Is the United States better off since Barack Obama became president?

29%

Yes, better off

10%

About the same

58%

No, things are worse

3%

I’m not sure

Total responses: 627,361 votes
Read more: US news, politics and more

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
A recent online poll I just gave my response to.
58% SAID WORSE WHILE HALF THAT NUMBER(29%) LIED AND SAID BETTER.

FOLKS, WE SEE HERE IN THAT 29% THE DISASTERIOUS EFECTS OF MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA AT PLAY.
OF DEM PARTY DESTRUCTION WRECKED UPON THIS ONCE GREAT NATION.

I TELL YOU NOW, THESE TRAITORS OF THIS NATION NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE,
THESE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THAT ARE ENGAGING IN OPEN TREASON NEED TO BE SENT TO PRISON
AND THAT INCLUDES THE BIGGEST ONE OF ALL- THE GLOBALIST PUPPET OBAMA.
Follow the money--you'll find which ones are bought and paid for by the globalists. -TYR

sundaydriver
03-31-2016, 09:37 AM
Poll Results
A recent online poll I just gave my response to.
58% SAID WORSE WHILE HALF THAT NUMBER(29%) LIED AND SAID BETTER.

So, its your opinion that their opinion makes them liars. :poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2016, 01:47 PM
So, its your opinion that their opinion makes them liars. :poke:

Yes, either that or else ignorant as hell.
Which one is worse???
I'd say, being that damn ignorant is..... -Tyr

tailfins
03-31-2016, 01:51 PM
Polls by those same companies show Trump losing to Clinton by almost 11 points. They are conveniently indexed at Real Clear Politics.

fj1200
03-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Heaven forbid someone actually is better off.

tailfins
03-31-2016, 01:55 PM
Heaven forbid someone actually is better off.

I'm much better off financially, but it's in spite of B-HO, not because of him.

fj1200
03-31-2016, 01:58 PM
I'm much better off financially, but it's in spite of B-HO, not because of him.

Ding, ding, ding, ding... Of course the question was is the US better off and I can easily see 50% of his voters agreeing with the question. That it's only 29% doesn't speak well to his legacy IMO.

sundaydriver
03-31-2016, 02:57 PM
Yes, either that or else ignorant as hell.
Which one is worse???
I'd say, being that damn ignorant is..... -Tyr

I imagine they decided by experiences in lieu of lies or being ignorant. It's their right ya know to have a opinion differing than yours, thank God!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2016, 03:09 PM
I imagine they decided by experiences in lieu of lies or being ignorant. It's their right ya know to have a opinion differing than yours, thank God!

As do I, but I prefer that my opinion jive with reality and not fairy-tales..

My comment was more about "denial of reality" as in -- is the nation as a whole in far worse shape-- than it was strictly about somebody's personal opinion based upon how well they were doing.
Excuse me for thinking deeper and adhering to the truth without adhering to liberal PC bullshit or to obama administration lies and fantasies fed the populace by its third arm-the lying lamestream media.-Tyr

sundaydriver
04-01-2016, 06:58 AM
As do I, but I prefer that my opinion jive with reality and not fairy-tales..

My comment was more about "denial of reality" as in -- is the nation as a whole in far worse shape-- than it was strictly about somebody's personal opinion based upon how well they were doing.
Excuse me for thinking deeper and adhering to the truth without adhering to liberal PC bullshit or to obama administration lies and fantasies fed the populace by its third arm-the lying lamestream media.-Tyr

Just accept that people have opinions and perceptions different than our own. That's what makes the world an interesting place.

Jeff
04-01-2016, 07:20 AM
Just accept that people have opinions and perceptions different than our own. That's what makes the world an interesting place.

I agree we all have different opinions and are entitled to them. But if you just go by what reasons Obama won the presidency for, such as the deficit it is a lot worse. Let alone race relations and other things that can be proven fact, such as the deficit it has grown and grow under Obama, as it did under GW. difference is that was one of Obama's big campaign issues, how much GW spent. Just one example.

Drummond
04-01-2016, 07:23 AM

.. and the world could also be interesting to those maintaining a delusional understanding of it ...

Whether the US is better or worse off does have definite meaning, and not only as an opinion. What matters is to measure the opinion(s) against a greater reality. That reality exists.