PDA

View Full Version : This Judge's Declaration

Elessar
03-31-2016, 01:25 PM
...is a major OUCH to the BLM mindset:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/31/judge-to-convicted-murderer-black-lives-don-t-matter-to-black/21336302/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D300675745 _htmlws-main-bb

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2016, 03:15 PM
...is a major OUCH to the BLM mindset:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/31/judge-to-convicted-murderer-black-lives-don-t-matter-to-black/21336302/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D300675745 _htmlws-main-bb

Black Loves Matter too.
BLACK WOMEN GETTING BIlLIONS IN GUBBERMINT AID FOR THOSE FATHERLESS CHILDREN
MATTERS TO WE WORKING TO PAY IN THOSE TAXES SO THAT THEY CAN LAY UP AND FFK.. :mad::mad:

fj1200
03-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Black Loves Matter too.
MATTERS TO WE WORKING TO PAY IN THOSE TAXES SO THAT THEY CAN LAY UP AND FFK.. :mad::mad:

Thank goodness you don't have to suffer the indignity of seeing the truth about your racism. :dunno:

Elessar
03-31-2016, 07:23 PM
Thank goodness you don't have to suffer the indignity of seeing the truth about your racism. :dunno:

Presently, the most vocal racism begins with the BLM mindset, Sharpton, Obama, those that ignore the street gangs and punks,
the black junkies and dope peddlers, and those that turn a blind eye on Black racism. Then there are the welfare drones, assuming
everyone else has to dip into their pockets and wallets for them - no effort to better themselves at all.

Go ahead and support murder, burning and looting in those neighborhoods, support drug dealing. Support hatred of other races and creeds
and even other blacks.

Until they get out of the welfare and hand-out jungle, there will be no hope of change

fj1200
04-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Presently, the most vocal racism begins with the BLM mindset, Sharpton, Obama, those that ignore the street gangs and punks,
the black junkies and dope peddlers, and those that turn a blind eye on Black racism. Then there are the welfare drones, assuming
everyone else has to dip into their pockets and wallets for them - no effort to better themselves at all.

Go ahead and support murder, burning and looting in those neighborhoods, support drug dealing. Support hatred of other races and creeds
and even other blacks.

Until they get out of the welfare and hand-out jungle, there will be no hope of change

That's not racism; Unless they view their race as superior which I don't think is the case. Prejudiced or bigoted is probably more accurate.

And of course more whites are on SNAP for example than blacks so we should be focusing on is how to give everyone a chance to move off of welfare not incorrectly focusing on race.

Abbey Marie
04-01-2016, 09:34 AM
That's not racism; Unless they view their race as superior which I don't think is the case. Prejudiced or bigoted is probably more accurate.

And of course more whites are on SNAP for example than blacks so we should be focusing on is how to give everyone a chance to move off of welfare not incorrectly focusing on race.

Which race has more on SNAP as a percentage of their population?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Liberals just love to reword things to give a false impression. Your question leads to the truth and the previous points made which libs always try to divert from by any way possible.
The typical lib response is to lead one astray, when any refutation is impossible..--Tyr

fj1200
04-01-2016, 12:27 PM

Blacks of course. This is who has "ever" received not currently receiving but I think it's close to current from what I remember:

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2013/07/FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Of course this doesn't justify the flaming racist views that some hold. In my opinion.

Liberals just love to reword things to give a false impression. Your question leads to the truth and the previous points made which libs always try to divert from by any way possible.
The typical lib response is to lead one astray, when any refutation is impossible..--Tyr

Racists love to reword things to try and cover for their racism. Whoda thunk it?

Gunny
04-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Blacks of course. This is who has "ever" received not currently receiving but I think it's close to current from what I remember:

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2013/07/FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Of course this doesn't justify the flaming racist views that some hold. In my opinion.

Racists love to reword things to try and cover for their racism. Whoda thunk it?

Justify racism or not, those numbers DO make a point. Pointing out that blacks are black is not racism. If a cop wants you to describe a perp, what are you supposed to say? Well, he was this nondescript fellow with nondescript hair wearing nondescript clothing even though in reality he's a black dude with a sideways Pistons ball cap and his pants are under his butt and he's wearing Tommy's and Air Jordans?

We are what we are and people need to quit using racism as an excuse for bad behavior.

fj1200
04-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Justify racism or not, those numbers DO make a point. Pointing out that blacks are black is not racism. If a cop wants you to describe a perp, what are you supposed to say? Well, he was this nondescript fellow with nondescript hair wearing nondescript clothing even though in reality he's a black dude with a sideways Pistons ball cap and his pants are under his butt and he's wearing Tommy's and Air Jordans?

We are what we are and people need to quit using racism as an excuse for bad behavior.

I don't believe I made any statement that disputes your post. There are things that are descriptive of people including their race and what they're wearing. Of course we should always call out racists for their ignorance; case in point:

Racists always see race.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 12:46 PM
I don't believe I made any statement that disputes your post. There are things that are descriptive of people including their race and what they're wearing. Of course we should always call out racists for their ignorance; case in point:

Racists always see race.

You would feel better if he said Mexican women? Think about where he lives. The Deep South. Blacks are notoriously lazy there, and completely irresponsible about birth control. That is just a fact. You can call it what you want, but the answer remains the same. Same goes with Mexicans in the SW. And yes, I DO know there are trailer park trash whites that do the same thing. He probably could have said it a little better but it doesn't change the facts.

IMO, the system is what has failed. It doesn't weed these people out. I'd personally be making them work for their money. Maybe they'd wake up and get a real job. I hear you can make $15 an hour flipping burgers in Seattle. :rolleyes:

fj1200
04-04-2016, 01:15 PM
You would feel better if he said Mexican women? Think about where he lives. The Deep South. Blacks are notoriously lazy there, and completely irresponsible about birth control. That is just a fact. You can call it what you want, but the answer remains the same. Same goes with Mexicans in the SW. And yes, I DO know there are trailer park trash whites that do the same thing. He probably could have said it a little better but it doesn't change the facts.

IMO, the system is what has failed. It doesn't weed these people out. I'd personally be making them work for their money. Maybe they'd wake up and get a real job. I hear you can make $15 an hour flipping burgers in Seattle. :rolleyes:

I'd feel better if people weren't flaming racists but I suppose stereotyping bigot is a step up. Besides I'm pretty sure he said it exactly like he wanted from his racist perspective. But you're right, there are lazy Mexicans, lazy blacks, lazy whites, lazy you name it but that speaks to the problems with the system and not the problems with race.

But you and I are in complete agreement on the bold; the system has failed and it's the racists who will make it that much harder to make needed changes.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 01:21 PM
I'd feel better if people weren't flaming racists but I suppose stereotyping bigot is a step up. Besides I'm pretty sure he said it exactly like he wanted from his racist perspective. But you're right, there are lazy Mexicans, lazy blacks, lazy whites, lazy you name it but that speaks to the problems with the system and not the problems with race.

But you and I are in complete agreement on the bold; the system has failed and it's the racists who will make it that much harder to make needed changes.

I can tell you this from experience: It's not hard at all to dislike blacks if you live around them in the Deep South. I can't speak for anywhere else on that topic, but they just don't do anything and can barely speak English. You can call that bigotry or whatever but is merely an assessment. One of my best friends was black and some of my best Marines were black. It isn't about the skin color. It's about the culture.

fj1200
04-04-2016, 01:27 PM
I can tell you this from experience: It's not hard at all to dislike blacks if you live around them in the Deep South. I can't speak for anywhere else on that topic, but they just don't do anything and can barely speak English. You can call that bigotry or whatever but is merely an assessment. One of my best friends was black and some of my best Marines were black. It isn't about the skin color. It's about the culture.

You're not required to like everyone to not be a racist, you just have to recognize basic humanity. There are plenty of people I don't like and they span the spectrum of race, viewpoint, socio-economic status, sports team, etc. But if you're talking about the "welfare culture" then yes, were in agreement again.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 01:43 PM
You're not required to like everyone to not be a racist, you just have to recognize basic humanity. There are plenty of people I don't like and they span the spectrum of race, viewpoint, socio-economic status, sports team, etc. But if you're talking about the "welfare culture" then yes, were in agreement again.

What is "basic humanity"? Is this according to YOUR WASP guidelines? There is no such thing. Black culture in the South is what it is. The government has created it and it's artificial. Promises from Dems that haven't been fulfilled since Lincoln promised them (and I know Lincoln was a Republican at the time but he wouldn't fare well as one today -- he was a bleeding heart leftwinger). Identifying it as a black culture is factual, not necessarily racist. THEY do as much or more to identify themselves by race as anyone else. They ain't little green men from Mars.

And the media is as much to blame for the continuation of this crap as anyone else. The MSM is real quick to point out what color someone is. When was the last time the MSM ran with a white on white crime? Or a black on black crime? Let it be white on black though and all Hell breaks loose. Then you got Sharpton, Obama, and idiots of their ilk who just stoke the flames.

fj1200
04-04-2016, 01:50 PM
What is "basic humanity"? Is this according to YOUR WASP guidelines? There is no such thing. Black culture in the South is what it is. The government has created it and it's artificial. Promises from Dems that haven't been fulfilled since Lincoln promised them (and I know Lincoln was a Republican at the time but he wouldn't fare well as one today -- he was a bleeding heart leftwinger). Identifying it as a black culture is factual, not necessarily racist. THEY do as much or more to identify themselves by race as anyone else. They ain't little green men from Mars.

And the media is as much to blame for the continuation of this crap as anyone else. The MSM is real quick to point out what color someone is. When was the last time the MSM ran with a white on white crime? Or a black on black crime? Let it be white on black though and all Hell breaks loose. Then you got Sharpton, Obama, and idiots of their ilk who just stoke the flames.

Basic humanity is that people at base are human; I haven't checked my WASP handbook lately. :poke: And when whites are engaged in "black culture" it's not really black culture. I think we are mostly in agreement that government has done its usual crap job but this time it's destroying lives and has been for quite some time.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Basic humanity is that people at base are human; I haven't checked my WASP handbook lately. :poke: And when whites are engaged in "black culture" it's not really black culture. I think we are mostly in agreement that government has done its usual crap job but this time it's destroying lives and has been for quite some time.

There is no such thing as "basic humanity". That is cultural, not inherent. I am in total agreement the government has created this fiasco, and IMO, purposefully so. I think they keep us divided over petty crap like skin color to keep us from paying attention to what they're doing. Which is nothing but collecting a check and working toward a pension. What's it take to get lifetime retirement from Congress? 12 years? Where else can you get a job you can retire from after twelve years and collect over $100k a month?

fj1200
04-04-2016, 02:04 PM
There is no such thing as "basic humanity". That is cultural, not inherent. I am in total agreement the government has created this fiasco, and IMO, purposefully so. I think they keep us divided over petty crap like skin color to keep us from paying attention to what they're doing. Which is nothing but collecting a check and working toward a pension. What's it take to get lifetime retirement from Congress? 12 years? Where else can you get a job you can retire from after twelve years and collect over $100k a month?

No need for a semantics argument on "basic humanity." :poke: And I'm glad we agree that it's government's fault; conservatives unite!

But you're wrong about Congressional pensions.
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/01/congressional-pensions-update/

:scared:

Gunny
04-04-2016, 02:08 PM
No need for a semantics argument on "basic humanity." :poke: And I'm glad we agree that it's government's fault; conservatives unite!

But you're wrong about Congressional pensions.
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/01/congressional-pensions-update/

:scared:

I wasn't trying to be right about the pensions. I was making the point that they get paid for accomplishing nothing, and after a few years, they get a retirement check. I'm not up on the actual specifics. I like to keep my lunch down and my blood pressure in check.:laugh: