PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. Hagbard Celine

OCA
07-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Just what the fuck was flaming about this original post in the Nevada thread?

"Dude the dredging up of dead threads from months ago just to boost your post count is transparent and quite frankly laughable, give it a freakin rest already!

Try working on your post QUALITY and worry less about the quantity."

I'm beginning to think you haven't got hair one on your nuts and are a giant momma's boy!

darin
07-18-2007, 02:47 PM
You think he has a giant momma? Ever see...what's that...due where's my car? is that when the lady was 50 feet tall?

OCA
07-18-2007, 02:49 PM
You think he has a giant momma? Ever see...what's that...due where's my car? is that when the lady was 50 feet tall?

Yeah yeah, nice one! Still think Hag is a tad bit sensitive and afraid of confrontation on sensitive issues such as board litter.

Abbey Marie
07-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Just to clarify- The thread was closed because the point was made several times by different people, and it ran it's course.

OCA
07-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Just to clarify- The thread was closed because the point was made several times by different people, and it ran it's course.

I understand my dear, I would've moved it to the steel cage myself but thats just me. Still I need to address a point or non point really that Hag brought up.

If you read the thread I did not flame until I was told to get bent then hey.........well you know little old me, I smelled blood in the water like a great white.

Abbey Marie
07-18-2007, 03:28 PM
I understand my dear, I would've moved it to the steel cage myself but thats just me. Still I need to address a point or non point really that Hag brought up.

If you read the thread I did not flame until I was told to get bent then hey.........well you know little old me, I smelled blood in the water like a great white.

Gotcha. :salute:

glockmail
07-18-2007, 04:43 PM
You think he has a giant momma? Ever see...what's that...due where's my car? is that when the lady was 50 feet tall? No, she's just 6'4". :poke:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/sharapovaAP1207_468x908.jpg

dan
07-19-2007, 04:16 AM
No, she's just 6'4". :poke:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/sharapovaAP1207_468x908.jpg

Dear. God.

diuretic
07-19-2007, 04:48 AM

You're too young to remember the original :laugh2:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051380/

diuretic
07-19-2007, 04:50 AM
No, she's just 6'4". :poke:

6'4"? And she wears heels? Who dates her - the NBA???? :laugh2:

glockmail
07-19-2007, 06:18 AM
6'4"? And she wears heels? Who dates her - the NBA???? :laugh2: Can't see her dating a homie. Now if I was young and single....

diuretic
07-19-2007, 06:22 AM
Can't see her dating a homie. Now if I was young and single....

Well it's been a long time since the Bob Cousy days I suppose...

glockmail
07-19-2007, 06:26 AM
Well it's been a long time since the Bob Cousy days I suppose... I don't think there's any honkeys left in pro ball. It's pretty much become a sport for those with some genetic abnormality.

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 08:49 AM
6'4"? And she wears heels? Who dates her - the NBA???? :laugh2:

I do...and to address OCA's concern, I never said the original post in that thread was "flaming," I said the thread itself was a flame. I'm not a mod, so I wouldn't assume to tell ya'll your business :poke: :laugh: --It just seemed to me that the thread in question had singled-out and had begun to trash one board member for an "offense" that could probably be better handled with PM's. Just seemed kinda hostile to me--sorry if what I said chapped yer ass. :cheers2:

darin
07-19-2007, 08:59 AM
I do...and to address OCA's concern, I never said the original post in that thread was "flaming," I said the thread itself was a flame.

lmao. :uhoh::cuckoo::cuckoo:

shattered
07-19-2007, 09:13 AM
I do...and to address OCA's concern, I never said the original post in that thread was "flaming," I said the thread itself was a flame. I'm not a mod, so I wouldn't assume to tell ya'll your business :poke: :laugh: --It just seemed to me that the thread in question had singled-out and had begun to trash one board member for an "offense" that could probably be better handled with PM's. Just seemed kinda hostile to me--sorry if what I said chapped yer ass. :cheers2:

That's just it.. People HAVE tried to handle it via PM. 3 guesses as to the attitude they were met with? Thus, the reason for public bitching, and quite possibly the potential embarrassment causing him to STFU.. That doesn't seem to be working, either, tho.

Eventually, people will just stop calling/posting altogether.

diuretic
07-19-2007, 09:15 AM

You date her?

Just as well Tom Cruise is married I suppose, she'd tower over the little bloke.

6'4" and she wears heels. Tom would have to rock up on horseback. :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 09:22 AM
You date her?

Just as well Tom Cruise is married I suppose, she'd tower over the little bloke.

6'4" and she wears heels. Tom would have to rock up on horseback. :laugh2:

I wish. She'd probably toss me up and serve me if I made a move.

diuretic
07-19-2007, 09:41 AM
I wish. She'd probably toss me up and serve me if I made a move.

Careful of the backhand then ;)

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 10:10 AM
Careful of the backhand then ;)

I'd be hoping for a "let."

glockmail
07-19-2007, 10:46 AM
I'd be hoping for a "let." You sick Ma Fah. In this thread, she's supoosed to be yo' Mama! :poke:

darin
07-19-2007, 10:54 AM
The OP Wasn't a flame...the THREAD created by the OP was a flame....still laughing. :)

:D

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 11:11 AM
You sick Ma Fah. In this thread, she's supoosed to be yo' Mama! :poke:

So can I breastfeed? :dance:

glockmail
07-19-2007, 11:45 AM
So can I breastfeed? :dance: What are you, 2 years old? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-19-2007, 12:12 PM
What are you, 2 years old? :laugh2:

I think he's asking if someone wants to breastfeed on him.

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 12:17 PM
I think he's asking if someone wants to breastfeed on him.

No, I'm asking if I can suckle...nevermind.

Pale Rider
07-19-2007, 12:21 PM
No, I'm asking if I can suckle...nevermind.

Yup... TMI - - :talk2hand:

glockmail
07-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Yup... TMI - - :talk2hand: I thought it was clear. Hag wanted to suck on that tall girls tits.

diuretic
07-19-2007, 07:01 PM
I thought it was clear. Hag wanted to suck on that tall girls tits.

Damn if that doesn't take all the eroticism out of it :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 03:07 AM
I think you have a c***, cause you act like a little bitch, bend over faggot, and take it like the bitch you are.

You have the iq of crackhead

You have the reasoning skills of a monkey

and your mouth spews verbal diarhea, all over the place

Bitch, you are a cocksucking, lil girl.

Just what the fuck was flaming about this original post in the Nevada thread?

"Dude the dredging up of dead threads from months ago just to boost your post count is transparent and quite frankly laughable, give it a freakin rest already!

Try working on your post QUALITY and worry less about the quantity."

I'm beginning to think you haven't got hair one on your nuts and are a giant momma's boy!