04-01-2016, 12:05 PM
Listening to that makes my blood boil.

suckin' Obama's tit

Gunny
04-01-2016, 12:38 PM
says working is stupid so plunder the system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0VwzkRcWA

???

He's from Austin. If you were from Texas, THAT would explain it all. Austin, Dallas and Houston are where we keep our lefties so they can hide out in their tenement apartments and suck off the system. Austin is by far the worst because of UT and gooffball leftwingnut students invading from other states.

jimnyc
04-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Enjoy this one, an oldie but a goodie. What a piece of scum. I'm sure it's because she was somehow mistreated and deserves all she gets. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EerZrU10NeI

namvet
04-01-2016, 12:47 PM
wonder if I can get one of those free bozo phones??

http://www.obamaphone.com/

Gunny
04-01-2016, 12:50 PM
wonder if I can get one of those free bozo phones??

http://www.obamaphone.com/

Are you kidding? They're broadening the law to give those free phone peeps $6 internet. Saw that on the news this morning.

namvet
04-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Are you kidding? They're broadening the law to give those free phone peeps $6 internet. Saw that on the news this morning.

looks like im the wrong kinda deadbeat :laugh:

Bilgerat
04-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Enjoy this one, an oldie but a goodie. What a piece of scum. I'm sure it's because she was somehow mistreated and deserves all she gets. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EerZrU10NeI

This one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

namvet
04-01-2016, 01:24 PM
This one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

fuck for a buck

Gunny
04-01-2016, 02:51 PM
looks like im the wrong kinda deadbeat :laugh:

Ain't white trash enough, huh? You could always move into a trailer in Seguin, TX and start a meth lab. That might work for ya'. :laugh:

Elessar
04-01-2016, 07:53 PM
says working is stupid so plunder the system

???

Accent is certainly black...Good job Liberals

Elessar
04-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Geesh...but she could afford all that body ink.

tailfins
04-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Geesh...but she could afford all that body ink.

"People" with tattoos are morally defective. If they want to be marked, we should just brand them like cattle.

Elessar
04-01-2016, 11:03 PM
"People" with tattoos are morally defective. If they want to be marked, we should just brand them like cattle.

I do not fully agree with the first, but the bolded part makes some sense. It depends on the person,

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2016, 04:38 AM

"People" screaming lawsuit at every turn are morally defective. If they want to be rich without earning it, they should just lie, cheat and steal--which would better suit their nature methinks!
Perhaps they should just be branded like cattle.
And marked who their true masters are too. ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
04-02-2016, 06:07 AM

Me and my 20-30 tattoos disagree with you a little. :) I am messed up in some ways, but I don't think I'm "morally defective" as you put it. I simply like the art, what it stands for and what it stood for at the time, and how it reminds me of so much of growing up. Then a few specifically for memories.

Jeff
04-02-2016, 07:48 AM

I am tattooed and would love nothing more than you to brand me, please let me know how to get to your house and I will happily come and let ya try, I mean do so. And once we are done I will :pee: TF

Jeff
04-02-2016, 07:52 AM
Me and my 20-30 tattoos disagree with you a little. :) I am messed up in some ways, but I don't think I'm "morally defective" as you put it. I simply like the art, what it stands for and what it stood for at the time, and how it reminds me of so much of growing up. Then a few specifically for memories.

Jim no sense explaining, some just don't like it and like here some are to afraid to walk into the tattoo parlor, all those big bad men might hurt them, I mean at the very least the poor little pussy ( I mean guy ) is gonna get needles and lots of them.

Never could understand why if ya don't like something ya can't understand some do, all must be scum cause they don't think like a idiot that says he test folks, has no feelings and is just basically the worst type of human on the earth. A loud mouth over the internet but one that cowers when a man walks into the room. :rolleyes:

tailfins
04-02-2016, 10:27 AM
I am tattooed and would love nothing more than you to brand me, please let me know how to get to your house and I will happily come and let ya try, I mean do so. And once we are done I will :pee: TF

Translation: Moo

indago
04-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Journalist Robert Pear wrote for The New York Times 1 April 2016:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hundreds of thousands of people could soon lose food stamps as states reimpose time limits and work requirements that were suspended in recent years because of high unemployment, state officials and advocates for the poor said Friday. ...The federal Food and Nutrition Service said many adults would need to take steps to meet work requirements or risk losing aid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/02/us/politics/thousands-could-lose-food-stamps-as-states-restore-pre-recession-requirements.html?ref=todayspaper)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LWkrMXqed0

WiccanLiberal
04-02-2016, 12:52 PM
I could get into the mindset that goes with accepting that the stereotype is the reality but that's not gonna change for a lot of people. So how about some number crunching? Fraud in SNAP programs is about 1.3 % to as much as 3% based on recent statistics. The number of white people receiving SNAP benefits is actually higher than for blacks in the most recent statistics I could find. Most families receiving SNAP have children, elderly or disabled individuals. More than half work, 80% of them have worked in the year before or the year after receiving benefits. We get reports periodically in the news about people defrauding the system. The reason we get these is not that fraud is so rampant but that the controls on the program are doing their job and catching the abusers and certain media outlets seem to have a penchant for holding these individuals up as a reason for crippling a program that is essential for so many. BTW most people are on SNAP for less than a year. Why? Because they typically use it as a bridge til they find better employment. Oh and what about the 1.7 million veterans who live in households using SNAP? The bottom line is that the racially charged stereotype is laughably wrong and the purported government wastage doesn't exist. Yes there are people who will try to game the system. Is it really wise to pay more attention to that than to the benefit the program has for the working poor. The maximum allotment per month for a 4 person household is $649. Even at the maximum level, how many luxury meals can you afford in a family of 4? BTW that works out to about $1.80 per person per meal. And many recipients get much less than the maximum amount. The process by which most abuse of SNAP happens is called trafficking - selling your card. If a beneficiary keeps applying for new cards to replace a "lost" one, it triggers an alert in the system and an automatic investigation. The most egregious violators are not the recipients BTW but smaller retailers who buy the benefit cards for less than their dollar amount so the customer can spend the cash on what they want. This stuff is all readily available but some people still choose to swallow bias that feeds our previously established stereotypes.
That's all I got for now. Gotta figure out how to stretch my own cash until payday.

Gunny
04-02-2016, 01:04 PM
I could get into the mindset that goes with accepting that the stereotype is the reality but that's not gonna change for a lot of people. So how about some number crunching? Fraud in SNAP programs is about 1.3 % to as much as 3% based on recent statistics. The number of white people receiving SNAP benefits is actually higher than for blacks in the most recent statistics I could find. Most families receiving SNAP have children, elderly or disabled individuals. More than half work, 80% of them have worked in the year before or the year after receiving benefits. We get reports periodically in the news about people defrauding the system. The reason we get these is not that fraud is so rampant but that the controls on the program are doing their job and catching the abusers and certain media outlets seem to have a penchant for holding these individuals up as a reason for crippling a program that is essential for so many. BTW most people are on SNAP for less than a year. Why? Because they typically use it as a bridge til they find better employment. Oh and what about the 1.7 million veterans who live in households using SNAP? The bottom line is that the racially charged stereotype is laughably wrong and the purported government wastage doesn't exist. Yes there are people who will try to game the system. Is it really wise to pay more attention to that than to the benefit the program has for the working poor. The maximum allotment per month for a 4 person household is $649. Even at the maximum level, how many luxury meals can you afford in a family of 4? BTW that works out to about $1.80 per person per meal. And many recipients get much less than the maximum amount. The process by which most abuse of SNAP happens is called trafficking - selling your card. If a beneficiary keeps applying for new cards to replace a "lost" one, it triggers an alert in the system and an automatic investigation. The most egregious violators are not the recipients BTW but smaller retailers who buy the benefit cards for less than their dollar amount so the customer can spend the cash on what they want. This stuff is all readily available but some people still choose to swallow bias that feeds our previously established stereotypes.
That's all I got for now. Gotta figure out how to stretch my own cash until payday.

I don't recall mentioning anything about race, ma'am. Blacks aren't exactly a big issue in South Central Texas. The MSM are the ones that keep showing blacks as victims and/or putting on clips of some fat, illiterate fool dancing in the street over her Obama phone. The same MSM that portrays all whites as some entitled people that have it easy. I certainly did not.

The fact is, I have no tolerance for people who won't get out and do something for themselves. And I really could care less what color they are. Your numbers don't mean much though when by percentage whites make up a Hell of a lot more of the population than blacks. Of course there are going to be more whites. More whites kill whites than blacks kill blacks by numbers based on the same percentage but to hear the MSM, you'd think every black was killed by a cop.

Helping people in need doesn't bother me. Helping those that won't get off their butts and leech off the system DOES. Your argument is more than a bit skewed.

tailfins
04-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Jim no sense explaining, some just don't like it and like here some are to afraid to walk into the tattoo parlor, all those big bad men might hurt them, I mean at the very least the poor little pussy ( I mean guy ) is gonna get needles and lots of them.

Never could understand why if ya don't like something ya can't understand some do, all must be scum cause they don't think like a idiot that says he test folks, has no feelings and is just basically the worst type of human on the earth. A loud mouth over the internet but one that cowers when a man walks into the room. :rolleyes:

It seems you aren't even literate enough to be coherent in the same sentence. If someone has dampened emotions, how they are going to cower when anyone walks into a room?

Gunny
04-02-2016, 02:08 PM

It's weird sometimes. I look at how some people eat and I'm like *yuck*. Whatever floats your boat. When I start dipping my pizza in ranch dressing it'll be a cold day in Hell. Or anothe favorite is people putting ketchup on their eggs. Guacamole. :puke: Now if you want to eat monkey brains in front of me we might have a disagreement as to my decorum for not remaining in the room.:laugh2:

Gunny
04-02-2016, 02:11 PM
It seems you aren't even literate enough to be coherent in the same sentence. If someone has dampened emotions, how they are going to cower when anyone walks into a room?

You don't have dampened emotions. You are frustrated and it's obvious. Frustration is an emotion. You're like a snake in the blind ... you strike out at everything. On the internet. Which would lead one to believe that frustration is created by your inability to strike out in real life.

tailfins
04-02-2016, 02:29 PM
You don't have dampened emotions. You are frustrated and it's obvious. Frustration is an emotion. You're like a snake in the blind ... you strike out at everything. On the internet. Which would lead one to believe that frustration is created by your inability to strike out in real life.

The only frustration is not having functionality you know other people have and are only aware of by having it described to you. Or worse people attempting to penalize you for functionality you don't have. I have figured out how not to be penalized, but not how to have the missing functionality. However it would be nice to reduce people wanting to penalize. The dilemma is whether to just accept it or make an achievable effort. There are some people who will NEVER be nice to you no matter what, so any effort greater than zero is wasted effort.

There are other people like me who society punishes, but haven't figured out how to stop them by brute force. I like to teach those others like me that brute force and how to use it. I hold out hope that it won't be necessary to use brute force, but haven't found it yet.

Say what you will about "tough guys", but I credit them with this: They clearly warn you before taking adverse action. My advice: Take such warnings seriously. "Liberated" women don't extend such courtesies.

jimnyc
04-02-2016, 02:50 PM
It's weird sometimes. I look at how some people eat and I'm like *yuck*. Whatever floats your boat. When I start dipping my pizza in ranch dressing it'll be a cold day in Hell. Or anothe favorite is people putting ketchup on their eggs. Guacamole. :puke: Now if you want to eat monkey brains in front of me we might have a disagreement as to my decorum for not remaining in the room.:laugh2:

Anyone dipping their pizza in ranch dressing needs a throat punch, that's just weird. Pizza should never be "dipped". Sorry if anyone here does that! :laugh:

Ketchup on eggs is cool though, especially if it's some sort of egg sandwich. I had "Pork roll, egg & cheese" a few times while I was in NJ. That stuff is heaven! And yep - always - salt, pepper and ketchup!

And I saw that monkey brains crap on faces of death. Those people should be shot on spot. :(

Gunny
04-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Anyone dipping their pizza in ranch dressing needs a throat punch, that's just weird. Pizza should never be "dipped". Sorry if anyone here does that! :laugh:

Ketchup on eggs is cool though, especially if it's some sort of egg sandwich. I had "Pork roll, egg & cheese" a few times while I was in NJ. That stuff is heaven! And yep - always - salt, pepper and ketchup!

And I saw that monkey brains crap on faces of death. Those people should be shot on spot. :(

One of my first jobs was working for a guy from NJ in his pizza restaurants. We made everything from scratch. You don't need salad dressing on that. Ketchup on eggs is disgusting. I eat it about once every two years on my fries though.

Being a good ol' Southern boy I will tell you this: I won't touch mayo with a 10 ft pole. I put miracle whip on my sammiches.

WiccanLiberal
04-02-2016, 05:03 PM
I don't recall mentioning anything about race, ma'am. Blacks aren't exactly a big issue in South Central Texas. The MSM are the ones that keep showing blacks as victims and/or putting on clips of some fat, illiterate fool dancing in the street over her Obama phone. The same MSM that portrays all whites as some entitled people that have it easy. I certainly did not.

The fact is, I have no tolerance for people who won't get out and do something for themselves. And I really could care less what color they are. Your numbers don't mean much though when by percentage whites make up a Hell of a lot more of the population than blacks. Of course there are going to be more whites. More whites kill whites than blacks kill blacks by numbers based on the same percentage but to hear the MSM, you'd think every black was killed by a cop.

Helping people in need doesn't bother me. Helping those that won't get off their butts and leech off the system DOES. Your argument is more than a bit skewed.

Respectfully speaking, I am sure there are some lazy folks out there receiving something that they shouldn't. The hardest thing to see is that there are people working very hard including many veterans who need these benefits and get lumped in with those who are dishonest.

Bilgerat
04-02-2016, 05:24 PM
One of my first jobs was working for a guy from NJ in his pizza restaurants. We made everything from scratch. You don't need salad dressing on that. Ketchup on eggs is disgusting. I eat it about once every two years on my fries though.

Being a good ol' Southern boy I will tell you this: I won't touch mayo with a 10 ft pole. I put miracle whip on my sammiches.

Damn Skippy!

Gunny
04-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Respectfully speaking, I am sure there are some lazy folks out there receiving something that they shouldn't. The hardest thing to see is that there are people working very hard including many veterans who need these benefits and get lumped in with those who are dishonest.

I don't lump them in. When I speak disparagingly of those that abuse the system, I mean just that. I have ZERO problem helping those that need it. I have a 110% problem with those freeloading on the system.