PDA

View Full Version : Muslim family kicked off flight demands apology from United Airlines

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2016, 04:11 AM
Placed here in this forumbecause this is another form of terrorism the muzzy's are using.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-united-airlines-removes-muslim-family-met-20160401-story.html

Muslim family kicked off flight demands apology from United Airlines

A muslim family of five from Libertyville wants an apology from United Airlines after they were removed from a plane at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport last month.

The family's removal came after they requested an additional strap for their youngest daughter's booster seat, according to Ahmed Rehab, executive director of Chicago's Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Rehab said the family was ordered to exit the plane for security reasons. When the mother and father repeatedly asked the flight crew why they were being removed, they were told to exit "peacefully," return to the gate and await further instructions, Rehab said.

United Airlines said in a statement that the family was removed from a Sky West flight, operating as United Express from Chicago, "because of concerns about their child's safety seat, which did not comply with federal safety regulations."

Promoted stories from PoliticsChatter.com

But according to Rehab, when the family tried to check the seat inside the airport, a United attendant said the computer system was down and instructed them to bring the seat onboard.

As the family settled into their seats near the back of the plane, the parents made sure their son and older daughter were buckled in and attempted to secure their younger daughter into her booster seat, Rehab said.

According to Rehab, when the father asked a flight attendant if there was an extra strap for the booster seat, as advertised on the airline's website, the flight attendant said she didn't know what he was talking about and walked away.

Moments later another attendant came by and told the family they couldn't have the booster seat. They removed the seat and eventually the pilot asked the family to leave the plane. Before disembarking, the mother, who wears an Islamic head scarf, asked the pilot if the family's removal was a "discriminatory decision." The family then left the flight so as to not further frighten their children or inconvenience the other passengers, said Rehab. He said they felt singled out and humiliated.

Muslim family kicked off United Airlines flight
Muslim family kicked off United Airlines flight. March 31, 2016. (YouTube)
The mother posted a video of the interaction with the plane's crew on Facebook, where it has been viewed over 2 million times and shared more than 38,000 times.

"Shame on you #unitedAirlines for profiling my family and me for no reason other than how we look and kicking us off the plane for 'safety flight issues' on our flight to DC for the kids spring break," she posted. "My three kids are too young to have experienced this."

Rehab said other passengers around the family joined the disruption and said, "they did nothing wrong."

The family completed their journey on a later flight and booked their return to Chicago on a different airline. Rehab said the family has asked for a formal apology, corrective action for the employees involved and reimbursement for that return flight and accommodations they had to book to adjust their travel plans.

This is not the first time United has been called out on allegations they mistreated Muslim customers. Last May, Northwestern University chaplain Tahera Ahmad was flying from Chicago to Washington, D.C., on a United flight operated by Shuttle America when a flight attendant refused to bring her an unopened can of soda. When Ahmad pointed out that another passenger had received one, the flight attendant abruptly opened the soda and told Ahmad it was so she would not use it as a weapon.

United Airlines apologizes to Northwestern chaplain
United Airlines apologizes to Northwestern chaplain
Adopting the hashtag #UnitedforTahera, thousands tweeted messages of support and calls for a boycott after Ahmad detailed the confrontation on Facebook. The controversy ended nearly a week later with an apology from United and the company's promise that the attendant would not work on United express flights until she had undergone more training.

The airline also said employees would continue to receive annual cultural awareness training and that it would reach out to its express partners, including SkyWest, to make sure their staff also receives regular sensitivity training.

Folks, this is another form of Jihad /terrorism the muzzy's are using to get established even deeper "their special protected and exalted status" here in the United States.
Think not- then you are EITHER VERY naive, gullible, uninformed and/or perhaps too unconcerned for the future of not only yourself but that of your family IMHO.
Another reason appeasers love them--they are using lawsuits to establish their power over we infidels.
Certain muzzy appeasers loves lawsuits methinks... -Tyr
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

-"The art of lying" to deceive we infidels.
And the practice of “Al-taqiyya.”
Below is a good article explaining what that is and how they are using it to get special status change here in America. -Tyr

http://muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-t...-and-bri.shtml

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination!

By Don Boys, Ph.D.
Published Nov 17, 2004

KoranWithPrayerBeads
al-Taqiyya:
deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.

It is impossible to understand Islam and Muslims by listening to their protestations against terror and their proclamations of patriotism for America. Usually, it is wise and fair to give people the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to national safety and the future of America, we had better look twice, even thrice at Muslim patriotism. Why? Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.” One Muslim said that Al-taqiyya means dissimulation then he expanded it to diplomacy but he should have gone further to deception. Now some Muslims who do not follow the Koran are as faithful Americans as any of us, but the problem is, we cannot know.

Muslims lie not because they are liars by nature but by choice. Systematic lying as a religious policy is deadly, and if our politicians do not understand this, thousands could die.
It seems our President and his advisors are clueless as to the desires, doctrines, and distinctives of Islam. While I feel a little audacious in giving advice to national leaders, it is necessary since no one else is doing it. Muslims lie not because they are liars by nature but by choice. Systematic lying as a religious policy is deadly, and if our politicians do not understand this, thousands could die.

Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.

Muslims are permitted to lie: (1) to save their lives, (2) to reconcile a husband and wife, (3) to persuade a woman into a bedroom and (4) to facilitate one on his journey. Muslims are even permitted to disavow Islam and Mohammed if it is not a genuine heart-felt rejection. Muslims will tell you that concealment of a truth is not an abandonment of that truth if it benefits Islam.

Mohammed gave permission for a follower to lie in order to kill a Jewish poet who had offended Mohammed. I could provide many examples of permissible lying from the Koran and Hadith and will do so when my critics accuse me of hatred and bigotry because of this column. My motives are not important but the truth is. However, many unprincipled people do not consider truth important. It is political correctness that sits on the throne to be worshiped.

Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere, when they lie for their own protection or in the cause of Islam. They have permission to lie. Yes, Christians have also lied but never are they given permission to lie. However, a Muslim has no guilt since the Koran and Hadith permit his deception.

Muslims have no hope for eternal salvation without their good works, so they must keep working to advance Islam. If a few lies will accomplish that goal, then lying is not bad but good. If they can get good publicity for Islam by lying, then lying is acceptable, even desirable.
They will lie to make Islam more attractive to potential converts as they speak of “no compulsion in religion” while all of them know that verse was abrogated by later verses. They will quote verses that speak of tolerance and kindness knowing that those verses were written when Mohammed was desirous of “tolerance and kindness,” but when he climbed into the catbird seat, everything changed and he became a terrorist.

Muslims have no hope for eternal salvation without their good works, so they must keep working to advance Islam. If a few lies will accomplish that goal, then lying is not bad but good. If they can get good publicity for Islam by lying, then lying is acceptable, even desirable. The Muslim is earning his way to heaven by lying to a non-Muslim.

Unlike Christians who are saved once for all by the grace of God through faith in Christ’s propitiatory death, no Muslim knows for sure if his works are good enough for Heaven. The only Muslim who knows for sure that his eternal destiny is secure and he will drop into a delightful garden filled with 72 virgins on soft green cushions is the one who dies while “taking out” unbelievers in Islam.

Most Muslims will not have the “opportunity” to become a martyr in this war between Islam and the rest of the world and make no mistake every true Muslim must be involved in making America (or the nation where he lives) a Muslim nation. Since Muslims are limited in their ability to die for the cause, they can help the cause by supporting terrorists with money, succor, and cover. Sure, they are aiding terror against the U.S. but since they believe they are doing Allah’s will, then any deception is acceptable.

How should this affect America’s war on terror? Officials must look closely at every Muslim chaplain in the military and in our prisons; also look at those involved in the CIA, FBI, and other sensitive areas; look at all Arabic translators, military or civilian; look at all Muslim employees at the Pentagon, White House, atomic power plants, and in Congress; look at all civilian Muslim pilots; look at Muslim clerics in all U.S. mosques. In other words, get serious about this war before our cities are rubble.

Our President must stop playing the game of “Let’s Stop the Terrorists” and get serious by going to the heart of the matter. This war on terror is a religious matter and could become a Hundred Years’ War. To resurrect an old slogan: You can trust the Muslims to be Muslims. They are lying their way to world domination!

Most Muslims will not have the “opportunity” to become a martyr in this war between Islam and the rest of the world and make no mistake every true Muslim must be involved in making America (or the nation where he lives) a Muslim nation. Since Muslims are limited in their ability to die for the cause, they can help the cause by supporting terrorists with money, succor, and cover. Sure, they are aiding terror against the U.S. but since they believe they are doing Allah’s will, then any deception is acceptable.

fj1200
04-04-2016, 11:14 AM
:laugh: How dare they expect their tickets to be honored by a private company. The tyranny of contracts. :laugh:

Gunny
04-04-2016, 12:38 PM
:laugh: How dare they expect their tickets to be honored by a private company. The tyranny of contracts. :laugh:

Fact is, it's the world we live in. UA can't win. If something happens on one of their flights because of lax security the media would be all over them. Use security and the media and public is all over them. Why do we have to wait until someone gets killed for evidence? If it walks like a duck ...

sundaydriver
04-04-2016, 12:43 PM

You are obliviously an appeasing, litigious type. ;)

fj1200
04-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Fact is, it's the world we live in. UA can't win. If something happens on one of their flights because of lax security the media would be all over them. Use security and the media and public is all over them. Why do we have to wait until someone gets killed for evidence? If it walks like a duck ...

Not really. The airlines have successfully outsourced security of their aircraft to the Federal Government via Homeland outside of egregious security concerns. I didn't see any of those here except from the hair-on-fire folks.

Clearly. :eek:

Gunny
04-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Not really. The airlines have successfully outsourced security of their aircraft to the Federal Government via Homeland outside of egregious security concerns. I didn't see any of those here except from the hair-on-fire folks.

Clearly. :eek:

They STILL have the right to make a decision. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with the decision makers, just the right to refuse service; especially, if they think public safety is involved. Some of the people making the decisions is a separate topic. I wouldn't let anyone I've seen from TSA babysit one of the cats. The test to get in has to be at least 3rd grade level.

fj1200
04-04-2016, 01:21 PM
They STILL have the right to make a decision. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with the decision makers, just the right to refuse service; especially, if they think public safety is involved. Some of the people making the decisions is a separate topic. I wouldn't let anyone I've seen from TSA babysit one of the cats. The test to get in has to be at least 3rd grade level.

They do not have a carte blanche right to refuse service and the passengers also have a right to sue when the airline is in the wrong. And next time the airline has something to be actually concerned about they will second guess themselves.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 01:31 PM
They do not have a carte blanche right to refuse service and the passengers also have a right to sue when the airline is in the wrong. And next time the airline has something to be actually concerned about they will second guess themselves.

Actually, the DO have a right to refuse service. Something else the government has trampled on. And anyone can sue anyone for anything. I find that rule of law ridiculous as well.

Second guessing gets people killed.

tailfins
04-04-2016, 01:34 PM

Only "The Donald" is allowed to be litigious. :beer:

fj1200
04-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Actually, the DO have a right to refuse service. Something else the government has trampled on. And anyone can sue anyone for anything. I find that rule of law ridiculous as well.

Second guessing gets people killed.

Not carte blanche of which the OP is an example. Breach of contract is a legitimate use of the courts. US is causing future second guessing here IMO.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Not carte blanche of which the OP is an example. Breach of contract is a legitimate use of the courts. US is causing future second guessing here IMO.

There's a disclaimer that goes with the purchase of the ticket(s). They can remove you for whatever reason they feel necessary. This is only an issue because the family is Islamic. Too bad. Had it been some drunk white dude we'd never even know it happened, and it happens a lot.

They oversell their tickets as well. If everyone shows up, someone ain't getting a ride.

If I'm the pilot, I don't want a bunch of ragheads on my plane. And you can call THAT whatever you want. I haven't turned my back on one in 30 years and ain't planning on starting a new trend today.:laugh:

fj1200
04-04-2016, 02:07 PM
There's a disclaimer that goes with the purchase of the ticket(s). They can remove you for whatever reason they feel necessary. This is only an issue because the family is Islamic. Too bad. Had it been some drunk white dude we'd never even know it happened, and it happens a lot.

They oversell their tickets as well. If everyone shows up, someone ain't getting a ride.

If I'm the pilot, I don't want a bunch of ragheads on my plane. And you can call THAT whatever you want. I haven't turned my back on one in 30 years and ain't planning on starting a new trend today.:laugh:

Being drunk and unruly is cause. Being Muslim is not otherwise UA wouldn't have booked them on a later US flight and no Muslims would be flying around on every airline every day.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Being drunk and unruly is cause. Being Muslim is not otherwise UA wouldn't have booked them on a later US flight and no Muslims would be flying around on every airline every day.

To some, being Arabic/Muslim IS cause. Depends on your POV. You put people in judgment positions, you can't complain a lot if their judgment is off. If UA booked them on another flight then there should be no problem. I've been re-booked. I lost my seat to a corpse. That is an actual fact. Apparently I wasn't dead enough for the ride. I don't have a problem though with UA erring on the side of caution. 9/11 wasn't carried out by Zuahili warriors.

Elessar
04-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Only "The Donald" is allowed to be litigious. :beer:

What has that got to do with the topic?

Gunny
04-04-2016, 02:23 PM
What has that got to do with the topic?

I must have missed that comment. Good question though. I thought we were discussing Muslims getting kicked off a plane?

fj1200
04-04-2016, 02:26 PM
To some, being Arabic/Muslim IS cause. Depends on your POV. You put people in judgment positions, you can't complain a lot if their judgment is off. If UA booked them on another flight then there should be no problem. I've been re-booked. I lost my seat to a corpse. That is an actual fact. Apparently I wasn't dead enough for the ride. I don't have a problem though with UA erring on the side of caution. 9/11 wasn't carried out by Zuahili warriors.

Then they shouldn't work in a position that requires them to interact with Muslims on a daily basis. If they had cause to keep the family off the flight then I have no problem with it but I didn't see anything in the story that justified the action.

Abbey Marie
04-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Was anyone here on that plane? If not, then we don't really know how this played out.

As for apologizing, that never seems to work out well these days. It is seen as a sign of weakness and appeasement, and draws further attacks and litigation.

fj1200
04-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Was anyone here on that plane? If not, then we don't really know how this played out.

As for apologizing, that never seems to work out well these days. It is seen as a sign of weakness and appeasement, and draws further attacks and litigation.

How about not unnecessarily giving cause for having to apologize in the first place?

Abbey Marie
04-04-2016, 02:34 PM
How about not unnecessarily giving cause for having to apologize in the first place?

How about that is a separate point, and does not make my claim any less true?

fj1200
04-04-2016, 02:38 PM

How about it's exactly the point and unnecessary fear is its own sign of weakness?

jimnyc
04-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Seat issue.
Removed for safety.
Can fix issue.
Get on next flight.

Stick your whining and demands up your ass.

jimnyc
04-04-2016, 03:09 PM

You were spot on. We have no way of knowing exactly how it went down and why specifically they were removed.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Then they shouldn't work in a position that requires them to interact with Muslims on a daily basis. If they had cause to keep the family off the flight then I have no problem with it but I didn't see anything in the story that justified the action.

Why should the majority have to tip-toe around the minority? I should have whatever job I choose to have and if that requires me to make decisions, so be it. Trust me, I've done worst things to Arabs than toss them off a plane. Tough. The only question I have is why throw them off so soon when you wait until you reach cruising altitude to do it?

In case you missed the fine print, I despise Arabs. They're cowardly, backstabbing little f*ckers that thank God you can smell coming. They wage ware against the weak/indigent. I have ZERO respect for them anymore than I have respect for those who give their tacit approval by saying nothing/denouncing them. They made their bed .. let them lie in it.

tailfins
04-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Why should the majority have to tip-toe around the minority? I should have whatever job I choose to have and if that requires me to make decisions, so be it. Trust me, I've done worst things to Arabs than toss them off a plane. Tough. The only question I have is why throw them off so soon when you wait until you reach cruising altitude to do it?

In case you missed the fine print, I despise Arabs. They're cowardly, backstabbing little f*ckers that thank God you can smell coming. They wage ware against the weak/indigent. I have ZERO respect for them anymore than I have respect for those who give their tacit approval by saying nothing/denouncing them. They made their bed .. let them lie in it.

Group guilt is a Marxist concept. I think we should try this really cool thing called evidence. Just call me madcap. I like individual evidence and the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Abbey Marie
04-04-2016, 03:59 PM
How about it's exactly the point and unnecessary fear is its own sign of weakness?

It may be exactly your point, which you are free to make, but it is not mine.

Gunny
04-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Group guilt is a Marxist concept. I think we should try this really cool thing called evidence. Just call me madcap. I like individual evidence and the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Ah .... I see. Not sure where "group guilt" comes into play, but who knows with you? So once the plane is blown out of the sky and 200 people are dead you have your evidence? Great. Then the MSM and the left to include people like you will be screaming for someone's head. Where do you think the Patriot Act came from? "President Bush do something and save us ..." only to be crticized by the same group from that day to this.

I understand the 4th Amendment quite well, thanks. I also understand an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You have to try and dovetail the two ideas as best you can. I also understand being in the position of being responsible and making a call. It ain't a fun place to be. Somebody made a call. BFD. If he/she can defend that call then so be it.

Elessar
04-04-2016, 07:43 PM
I must have missed that comment. Good question though. I thought we were discussing Muslims getting kicked off a plane?

Aye...that was the topic.

TF dumped Trump's name into the thread for no constructive reason
except to agitate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-04-2016, 08:59 PM
You were spot on. We have no way of knowing exactly how it went down and why specifically they were removed.

You were spot on.

Seriously, when has she ever not been??? :beer: :beer:

The ladies on this site are top notch......--Tyr

Gunny
04-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Seriously, when has she ever not been??? :beer: :beer:

The ladies on this site are top notch......--Tyr

You freakin' suckup. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
04-04-2016, 09:56 PM

:flameth:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-04-2016, 09:59 PM

ALWAYS USE THE "TRUFF" WHEN ITS CALLED FOR, IF BENEFITS RESULTS THATS A PLUS.
And its true, da wimmin here are top notch..
I've always found beauty and brains to be an alluring combination.
I did however , long ago only chase after beauty and sex appeal as a wild young mustang.
Age taught me to seek more--look for brains and great character too.--Tyr

fj1200
04-07-2016, 09:50 AM

It's interesting to me when the none-of-us-were-there argument gets dropped.

We shouldn't have to tiptoe around a minority. There's no need to tiptoe to complete a service that someone paid for.

It may be exactly your point, which you are free to make, but it is not mine.

I try not to make points based on unnecessary fear.

fj1200
04-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Seat issue.
Removed for safety.
Can fix issue.
Get on next flight.

Stick your whining and demands up your ass.

:dunno:

jimnyc
04-07-2016, 10:01 AM
:dunno:

No thank you, not interested.

Abbey Marie
04-07-2016, 10:33 AM

We shouldn't have to tiptoe around a minority. There's no need to tiptoe to complete a service that someone paid for.

If only we were as brave, but alas we are apparently all cowards. :rolleyes:

Gunny
04-07-2016, 10:37 AM

And there's no reason a person should have to provide said service just because someone has money. Nor should there be any reason to make a big deal out of someone making a command decision on the spot if that person is making that decision based on the safety of everyone instead of the individual.

fj1200
04-08-2016, 10:36 AM
And there's no reason a person should have to provide said service just because someone has money. Nor should there be any reason to make a big deal out of someone making a command decision on the spot if that person is making that decision based on the safety of everyone instead of the individual.

No, they should provide said service that they agreed to when they accepted money in exchange for a ticket; offer and acceptance. Link to where they made the decision based on the "safety of everyone"?

Gunny
04-08-2016, 02:50 PM
No, they should provide said service that they agreed to when they accepted money in exchange for a ticket; offer and acceptance. Link to where they made the decision based on the "safety of everyone"?

I disagree. You show up in my gun shop looking like Abdullah the Butcher you ain't getting a gun. I'll give you your money back. My judgement when providing said services is paramount, and if I think you present a danger to the majority, you ain't getting anything. If for no other reason than because once you go blow up the plane and 200 other people, the left/MSM will be in every orifice of MY body wanting to know why I sold the weapon, or why I didn't notice. I'd prefer to be accused of bias beforehand to the witchhunting that would come after the fact.

And if you're waiting on ME to provide you with a link to ANYTHING, don't hold your breath. I don't get what it is with you dumbasses and your links. I have eyes and ears and they work just fine (if I have my glasses on). I feel ZERO need to support the obvious.

fj1200
04-09-2016, 09:12 AM
I disagree. You show up in my gun shop looking like Abdullah the Butcher you ain't getting a gun. I'll give you your money back. My judgement when providing said services is paramount, and if I think you present a danger to the majority, you ain't getting anything. If for no other reason than because once you go blow up the plane and 200 other people, the left/MSM will be in every orifice of MY body wanting to know why I sold the weapon, or why I didn't notice. I'd prefer to be accused of bias beforehand to the witchhunting that would come after the fact.

And if you're waiting on ME to provide you with a link to ANYTHING, don't hold your breath. I don't get what it is with you dumbasses and your links. I have eyes and ears and they work just fine (if I have my glasses on). I feel ZERO need to support the obvious.

Link not really expected. :) But you raise a strawman; Muslims fly all the time.