PDA

View Full Version : Obama Warns of Nuclear Terrorism Threat

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2016, 06:44 AM
http://www.voanews.com/content/obama-warns-of-nuclear-terrorism-threat/3265847.html

News / USA

Obama Warns of Nuclear Terrorism Threat

Summit Closes With World’s Vulnerable Nuclear Materials Still at Risk

WASHINGTON—
U.S. President Barack Obama said in his weekly Saturday address "no terrorist group has yet succeeded in obtaining a nuclear device or producing a dirty bomb using radioactive materials," but al-Qaida has tried.

The president delivered his address from the Nuclear Security Summit where world leaders gathered to discuss what Obama described as "one of the greatest threats to global security - terrorists getting their hands on a weapon of mass destruction."

^^^^^ THIS FROM THE BASTARD THAT NOT ONLY INSURED THAT IRAN ( THE LEADING TERRORIST STATE) WILL GET ITS NUKES BUT ALSO MADE DAMN SURE THEY GOT A 150 BILLION DOLLARS TO FUND ALL THEIR OTHER MUSLIM TERRORIST ACTIVITIES AGAINST AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD!

Such blatant hypocrisy and media spin can only be accomplished and gotten by with as a puppet getting world globalist help.--Tyr

NightTrain
04-02-2016, 06:45 AM
No worries - they're JV.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2016, 06:55 AM
No worries - they're JV.

Yes, JV wrecking havoc across Europe, costing us billions daily.
Man, dont we have such a brilliant little monkey in charge now??
Would just be sad if it were only his ignorance leading to such dastardly policies but its far, far worse.
Instead, its a well execute agenda, that he the globalist puppet leads.. -Tyr

namvet
04-02-2016, 01:28 PM
he's got loyalty problems here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYjJD0nVxYQ

Gunny
04-02-2016, 01:36 PM
he's got loyalty problems here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYjJD0nVxYQ

I wouldn't care if he didn't salute me. That's a custom IIRC RR started. I used to avoid Clinton so I didn't have to salute him.

namvet
04-02-2016, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't care if he didn't salute me. That's a custom IIRC RR started. I used to avoid Clinton so I didn't have to salute him.

point is the pilot had to remind him to get his fuckin' ass back out there and return the salute

Gunny
04-02-2016, 01:52 PM
point is the pilot had to remind him to get his fuckin' ass back out there and return the salute

You know technically, that is incorrect. If required to salute a POS like Obama, you can break the salute the second he is past you, whether or not he returns it. But I really don't care if Obama got his nose rubbed in it. He's already proven his disrespect toward the military. If that Marine pilot was being a pr*ck OOH-F*cking-RAH is all I got to say.

namvet
04-02-2016, 02:03 PM
You know technically, that is incorrect. If required to salute a POS like Obama, you can break the salute the second he is past you, whether or not he returns it. But I really don't care if Obama got his nose rubbed in it. He's already proven his disrespect toward the military. If that Marine pilot was being a pr*ck OOH-F*cking-RAH is all I got to say.

he does give niggers a bad name :laugh:

Gunny
04-02-2016, 02:14 PM
he does give niggers a bad name :laugh:

Yeah, wonder what ever happened to that white half of him that he grew up as? Take advantage of the so-called white privilege then call yourself black. The left doesn't care. He's lied his ass off from Day One and they just don't care.

namvet
04-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Yeah, wonder what ever happened to that white half of him that he grew up as? Take advantage of the so-called white privilege then call yourself black. The left doesn't care. He's lied his ass off from Day One and they just don't care.

oh that's racists - unless his black half talks to the white hmmm possible ??? :coffee:

Gunny
04-02-2016, 03:36 PM
oh that's racists - unless his black half talks to the white hmmm possible ??? :coffee:

I just think everytime he opens his mouth, regardless which color it is, he's stuck on stupid. Thread title: "Obama Warns of Nuclear Terrorist Threat". Well no shit, Sherlock. You just gave the country that has supported terrorism against and our allies permission to go right the f*ck ahead. Caved to their every demand. I think we all figured that out before your ass wasted my TV time.