PDA

View Full Version : More Gabby trolling

gabosaurus
04-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Believe it or not, I love Trump. I totally support his bid to obtain the GOP nomination. :cheers2:
With Trump as his party's standard bearer, our nation stands to gain the following:

** An ugly split and possible implosion of the Republican party
** Election of the first female POTUS
** Down ballot implications that lead to Democratic control of the House and Senate
** Liberal justices as a majority on the Supreme Court. which will lead to
>> Extensive gun control
>> Fully legal abortion in all state
>> Gay rights as a national mandate
>> Fully implemented gender equality

Yep, I am totally on the Trump Train.
Until November, of course. :salute:

jimnyc
04-02-2016, 10:47 AM
I didn't take the bait. Play here, but not in a thread I started.

gabosaurus
04-02-2016, 02:34 PM
So your reasons for liking Trump are acceptable, yet mine are "trolling."

Like most Trump supporters, you need to further adjust your meds. :cool:

tailfins
04-02-2016, 02:40 PM
So your reasons for liking Trump are acceptable, yet mine are "trolling."

Like most Trump supporters, you need to further adjust your meds. :cool:

Some of your conclusions are correct. I, however am more interested in belittling Trump than his supporters. That's especially true that Cruz has a plausible chance of getting the nomination. Trump supporters will be needed in November.

jimnyc
04-02-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm still not taking your bait, nor having the thread I started ruined. If you want to start a thread of the reasons you think Trump will help Dems, go for it. You won't get any argument or a peep from me, that's a promise. In the same respect, I don't want your bullshit in my thread. So hang down here and fuck off.

jimnyc
04-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Some of your conclusions are correct. I, however am more interested in belittling Trump than his supporters. That's especially true that Cruz has a plausible chance of getting the nomination. Trump supporters will be needed in November.

There is absolutely nothing correct about anything she said. She was 100% trolling. She 100% changed the theme of the thread from the onset, in order to mock what was being stated, for her own little humor. I just don't have time for her BS anymore. But that's because it's a thread "I" started, and for a reason. She is welcome to start another thread and even use the exact post she made, I truly couldn't care less, as I have no desire of being a party to that. But enjoy!

gabosaurus
04-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Ehh, I'm OK with that. It's your board, you can do whatever you want. :carryon:

Gunny
04-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Ehh, I'm OK with that. It's your board, you can do whatever you want. :carryon:

Don't try playing victim. You know exactly what you are doing. Nobody fell off the turnip truck yesterday. I'd have already banned your ass when I was running a board. Nothing personal, btw. But you are the disruption you seek to be. Disrupt my board and you're gone. If your sole purpose is to antagonize, I don't need you.

You're lucky Jim's nicer than I am.