PDA

View Full Version : Charles is out of the closet!

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 04:28 PM
I always knew there was something odd about you! At least you have the balls to admit you're a homo! :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 04:33 PM
I always knew there was something odd about you! At least you have the balls to admit you're a homo! :laugh2:

Maybe that's why you two are as close as you are? :laugh2:

darin
07-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Who is charles?

jimnyc
Maybe that's why you two are as close as you are? :laugh2:

Oh, I know Chucky has always wanted me, I've seen it in his eyes! I think he tried to kiss me a few times while at McCann's! Dirty POS!

Said1
Yeah, who's Charles?

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Who is charles?

Jackass = Charles = Chuck

But in all reality his name is Tom. I'll let the fag himself explain that one! LOL

darin
07-18-2007, 04:37 PM
The only Tom I know Is Pale. I don't think he's a homo - but he DOES wear leathers!

:D

:poke:

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh, I know Chucky has always wanted me, I've seen it in his eyes! I think he tried to kiss me a few times while at McCann's! Dirty POS!

Yikes! Well maybe you give off the vibe, I mean after all your a Steelers fan! :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Yikes! Well maybe you give off the vibe, I mean after all your a Steelers fan! :laugh2:

When people hear "Pittsburgh Steelers" - they think of Superbowls, Steel Curtain & tons of hall of fame members.

Regardless of their storied history, when someone hears "San Francisco 49ers" - they think, "HOMOS"

Maybe your team should think of moving out of that literal shithole! :)

darin
07-18-2007, 04:59 PM
When people hear "Pittsburgh Steelers" - they think of Superbowls, Steel Curtain & tons of hall of fame members....

The Ref's they paid-off.... ;)

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 05:04 PM
The Ref's they paid-off.... ;)

You stubborn, non-forgetting bastard!

21-10 :)

Would you like one of my Xanax? LOL

darin
07-18-2007, 05:17 PM
You stubborn, non-forgetting bastard!

21-10 :)

Would you like one of my Xanax? LOL

I will never forget

Illegal Contact - HOLDING, on the offense, number 82
http://thebestsportsblog.com/images/bad_call1.JPG

Darrell Jackson was called for offensive pass interference for pushing off Chris Hope on what would have been a 16-yard touchdown from Matt Hasselbeck. The push was weak. Could have gone either way. What got me was the ref was watching Jackson, presumably to make sure he had the catch. Then he looked over at the defensive back who was calling for pass interference. Only then did the referee pull the flag out. He should have called it before the catch when the presumable interference took place.

Illegal BLOCK - Offense, number 8..
http://thebestsportsblog.com/images/bad_call4.JPG

- The tackle by Hasselbeck on the interception should have never been made. Ridiculous. They called him for a tackle below the knees. If he were hitting the lead blocker below the knees would that have been a penalty. But he was making a tackle so he can go low. How did they miss that? Gave the Steelers an extra 15 yards. Steelers score on the Randel El touchdown pass on that drive.

Holding - Offense
http://thebestsportsblog.com/images/bad_call3.JPG

A phantom holding call which would have given them the ball at the 1 yard line for the go-ahead score early in the 4th quarter. Madden felt clearly he saw no holding. Heard on the radio that all the ESPN analysts watching the game together felt like no hold there also. Next play, Pitt is clearly offsides with no call but a sack instead. Hasselbeck throws an INT on the same drive.

:)

Don't forget the non-calls:

OBVIOUS HOLD allowing wee-Willy-Parker to skamper up some 70 yards for a TD

OBVIOUS horse-collar-tackle on Shawn Alexander

NOT ONE SINGLE PENALTY In the 2nd HALF against Pukesburg. Just doesn't add up.

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Per ESPN:

Do you think officiating mistakes affected the outcome of Super Bowl XL? (103,167 votes)
61.7% Yes
38.2% No

Which played the biggest role in determining the outcome of the game? (118,130 votes)
57.5% Officials missing calls
28.3% Seahawks not making plays
14.2% Steelers making plays

What grade would you give referee Bill Leavy's officiating crew for Super Bowl XL? (118,130 votes)
50.6% F
24.8% D
13.9% C
8.8% B
1.9% A

Do you think the official made the right call on Darrell Jackson's offensive pass interference in the endzone, negating a Seattle touchdown in the first quarter? (118,130 votes)
73.8% No
20.5% Yes
5.7% I'm not sure

Do you think the football broke the plane of the goal line on Ben Roethlisberger's touchdown run in the second quarter? (118,130 votes)
59.3% No
25.9% Yes
14.8% I'm not sure

Do you think the official made the right call on Sean Locklear's holding penalty in the fourth quarter, negating an 18-yard reception to the one-yard line by Jerramy Stevens? (118,130 votes)
74.3% No
15.3% Yes
10.4% I'm not sure

http://www.provencehome.org/refsuck/Images/superbowl-xl.jpg

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 05:19 PM
:laugh2:

Would you like some fine imported cheese?

darin
07-18-2007, 05:21 PM
:laugh2:

Would you like some fine imported cheese?

I've got some Fumunda for ya.

Fag.

WE WON. YOU guys were gifted the trophy...but we won.

:finger3::fu:

:cheers2:

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 05:24 PM
I've got some Fumunda for ya.

Fag.

WE WON. YOU guys were gifted the trophy...but we won.

:finger3::fu:

:cheers2:

I think I've stated this once before, but I'll do so again. I have a selective memory, and I barely remember anything about the game. I just recall seeing Jerome and Hines hoisting the Steelers 5th SB trophy! :)

darin
07-18-2007, 05:27 PM
I think I've stated this once before, but I'll do so again. I have a selective memory, and I barely remember anything about the game. I just recall seeing Jerome and Hines hoisting the Steelers 5th SB trophy!

:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:
:lame2::lame2::lame2:

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 05:29 PM
I am a prick, ain't I? :)

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 06:08 PM
There you go Jimmy. :laugh2:

jackass
07-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Alot of things happened at McCanns....and me kissing you wasnt one of them!!

Ya balls deep bastard!!

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:19 PM
There you go Jimmy. :laugh2:

Due, that's just wrong on so many levels. You do realize you'll burn in hell for that, right? I hope you get bitten by a brown recluse! :)

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Alot of things happened at McCanns....and me kissing you wasnt one of them!!

Ya balls deep bastard!!

Dude, I was SO drunk there so many times that I would believe anything at this point!

And I was NEVER in that upstairs room! :)

jackass
07-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Dude, I was SO drunk there so many times that I would believe anything at this point!

And I was NEVER in that upstairs room! :)

UUhhh Yeah.....riiiiight!! Hahaha. What didnt happen in that room?!?!?

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:50 PM
UUhhh Yeah.....riiiiight!! Hahaha. What didnt happen in that room?!?!?

I don't know a girl named Steffy, never met a drunken nutcase there, and never once hit on the barmaid! :)

jackass
07-18-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't know a girl named Steffy, never met a drunken nutcase there, and never once hit on the barmaid! :)

Ahhh....now your making me homesick. :(

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Ahhh....now your making me homesick. :(

Yep, good 'ol times destroying our lives! Worst mistake I ever made was trying to straighten myself out! LOL

jackass
07-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Yep, good 'ol times destroying our lives! Worst mistake I ever made was trying to straighten myself out! LOL

Actually I think the worst mistake was just not going for the drive home!! :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Actually I think the worst mistake was just not going for the drive home!! :laugh2:

Yeah, she seemed a tad angry! But damnit, Brooklyn was the opposite direction, and I wasn't done drinking yet!

jackass
07-18-2007, 08:07 PM
I wasn't done drinking yet!

You can just leave out the first part!! :laugh2:

I would have taken her home...but I didnt want.....leftovers....

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Due, that's just wrong on so many levels. You do realize you'll burn in hell for that, right? I hope you get bitten by a brown recluse! :)

:laugh2: You buddy Jackass helped me find it :laugh2: I thought youd like it :laugh2: