PDA

View Full Version : TGIF Buffalo Wings

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Has anyone else had these? The are the spiciest damn things I have ever had, I was tearing up because they were so damn hott, but they were so damn good I couldn't stop eating them. how do you get that buring out of your mouth after you eat something hott? I'm about to have some more is why I ask. :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Milk! Cold water doesn't work, but milk does!

I had a friend who's father grew hot peppers in his yard. He dared me to just lick one, not bite into it, just lick the outside. I did, and my fucking tongue was on fire for an hour!

darin
07-18-2007, 05:00 PM
What burns going in, burns coming out, too :(

LOki
07-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Has anyone else had these? The are the spiciest damn things I have ever had, I was tearing up because they were so damn hott, but they were so damn good I couldn't stop eating them. how do you get that buring out of your mouth after you eat something hott? I'm about to have some more is why I ask. :laugh2:TGIFriday's? Seriously. :|

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 05:05 PM
What burns going in, burns coming out, too :(

Please, I haven't eaten dinner yet, I don't need to think about NM suffering on the bowl!

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Please, I haven't eaten dinner yet, I don't need to think about NM suffering on the bowl!

:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 05:38 PM
TGIFriday's? Seriously. :|

I don't like spicy food, so that's what I thought when I picked these up. Damn was I wrong. I can't eat more then six at a time.

I also have had the worst allergies this summer then I have ever had. These things work better then any allergy medication that I have ever tried. :laugh2:

jackass
07-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Definatley milk....NOTHING works like it!

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Definatley milk....NOTHING works like it!

Ive been told in the past Sugar also Salt. Cranberry juice worked for a second or two. :laugh2: I didn't have milk.

LOki
07-19-2007, 04:57 AM
I don't like spicy food, so that's what I thought when I picked these up. Damn was I wrong. I can't eat more then six at a time.

I also have had the worst allergies this summer then I have ever had. These things work better then any allergy medication that I have ever tried. :laugh2:You should have ordered a salad and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Nukeman
07-19-2007, 05:35 AM
You should try the hottest wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Holy shit are those hot. I love spicey food but those damn things will kill you.

We also have a local bar that serves their AD wings (ass distroyer).

Gotta love those HOTTTTT WINGS....

remie
07-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Has anyone else had these? The are the spiciest damn things I have ever had, I was tearing up because they were so damn hott, but they were so damn good I couldn't stop eating them. how do you get that buring out of your mouth after you eat something hott? I'm about to have some more is why I ask. :laugh2:

Believe it or not, if you bite down on a lime wedge it will put the fire out.

darin
07-19-2007, 01:13 PM
as an aside - in 1998, I had the best RIBS I'd EVER had (up to that time) at a TGIF's...In Daegu, Korea. :)

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 01:43 PM
You should have ordered a salad and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Nonono this are the frozen ones you buy in the frozen foods section on the store.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 01:49 PM
as an aside - in 1998, I had the best RIBS I'd EVER had (up to that time) at a TGIF's...In Daegu, Korea. :)

TGIF's is a worldwide franchise? I didn't know that. Im still trying to remember what resturant we ate at when I went up to Seattle. They had the best food. We stayed in SeaTac at the Red Lion and I think it was in the Red Lion but I forget, it's been over 10 years, it was an Explorer Convenction we had when I was in High School.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 01:51 PM
You should try the hottest wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Holy shit are those hot. I love spicey food but those damn things will kill you.

We also have a local bar that serves their AD wings (ass distroyer).

Gotta love those HOTTTTT WINGS....

That almost sounds like what we have at one of our local chains Sparky's. They were hotter now that I think about it I couldn't finish eating them. I drank a damn pitcher of beer to put the fire out.

Yurt
07-20-2007, 12:34 AM
claim jumper frozen buffalo wings are the best I have had

nevadamedic
07-20-2007, 01:16 AM
are they spicy?

LOki
07-20-2007, 04:51 AM
Nonono this are the frozen ones you buy in the frozen foods section on the store.LOLZ.

Yurt
07-23-2007, 04:51 PM
are they spicy?

Yes. And unlike the TGIF wings, they have wing drumetts included. Kind of like outback kookaburra wings. Very good. I had the TGIF and they were soggy and I followed the directions. Claim jumper, follow the instructions, perfect everytime.

Mind you I live where there is no outback, no claimjumper or TGIF's. We have cows, lots of cows. Need tri-tip?

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Yes. And unlike the TGIF wings, they have wing drumetts included. Kind of like outback kookaburra wings. Very good. I had the TGIF and they were soggy and I followed the directions. Claim jumper, follow the instructions, perfect everytime.

Mind you I live where there is no outback, no claimjumper or TGIF's. We have cows, lots of cows. Need tri-tip?

There is an Outback and Claimjumper in Reno about 30 miles from me. Where are you from again? What are drumettes?

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 08:53 PM
LOLZ.

Huh?

Guernicaa
07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
I like their wings.

I've found that drinking soda with wings makes the burn worse.

So I always (like other people on here) drink milk. Whole milk works the best.

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 12:12 AM
I like their wings.

I've found that drinking soda with wings makes the burn worse.

So I always (like other people on here) drink milk. Whole milk works the best.

Yea they are even though they are way to spicy. Soda did make it worse.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm a glotton for punishment, I just picked up a couple boxes of these spicy things again. I also got Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream to chase them down with.